OOC Talk - An Iwaku Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OOC Talk

You mean ME, don't you Chaos? You want ME to start using summaries.

FINE! But in return for this insult, I'm taking the piss out of World of Warcraft!

I mean everyone. I'm also going to have to ask to stop with nothing but little back and forth conversations. They're too small to validate summaries and that forces me to read basically one big long post so I know what the hell to do.

Also, I greatly enjoyed the WoW quest jokes, Asmo. You and I BOTH know that's exactly how players accept quests.

And before anyone can question how headless monkey's chew on stuff: Neckholes...with teeth.

Better neckholes with teeth than ... other ... holes with teeth. XD

Can I have Marlene and her cat lost in the castle somewhere already? I'm brainstorming for ways to get them moving.

Well I don't really have a problem with it. But you're jumping headfirst into the Horseman's headless army.

Yeah. Sorry Fluffers, that's my bad. Swifty will just get in trouble for not telling Chaoshika where he poofled off to this time. =x

Edit: Can someone remind me how to change the color of the text please?

[color= WHATEVER] WORDZ HEREZ [/color]

Well, they could always end up in another part of the castle. Hm. Like the ... 70's disco music room? Which probably beats an in-castle moat or an upside down dungeon.

Re: Character Bios

Name: Sakiii Candilee

Appearance:
01.jpg

Powers: Affection Heart Candies: Sakii's main power is the ability to create little heart candies with sweet words like I love you and Be mine on them & distribute them to people. She must continuous doing this every halloween or she will lose her moe-adorable magical girl powers. It is a curse but a fun curse because she enjoys the flying through the skies with the bows and pink-pink-brightness. ["AffecshaCandeez"]

-Standard Magical Girl Attributes: Flying, Sparkling.

Background: Sakii is one of those cute, obnoxious neighbors that the mean garbage man is suspicious of because of her goodygoody-sunshinehappyness, but she's just a normal teenager that has a Halloween Magical Girl Special Life-Long curse. The thing is, this halloween, with no candies around, Sakii's powers are going to waste. Her candy hearts are turning into paper and withering away! Without candy hearts to distribute, Sakii will fall prey to her curse and forever forget the memories of being the cutestmagicalgirl the people ever-did-see. She sets to set this terrible wrong right!

GREENLIGHT.jpg

We've stalled on monkeys? Really?

Headless Monkeys have got your tongues?

Yeah guys, seriously. I thought you'd be all over that!

I mean my god, what do you want me to do, drop the drawbridge on your heads? Or are you all just gonna use haxxor and ignore the laws of physics to get in?

>:/ *Stares at Jack*

Don't stare at me...Look at Asmo's post, the plot hole opened up UNDER me...what else am I supposed to do?

He lies.

I told him to find his way in by examining structural drawings of 17th Century fortifications and designing a custom-built trebuchet that would deliver the correct strike to a weakpoint in the masonry.

But he was all like "Fuck you Asmo, I'm a skeleton in a top hat and I'm fucking teleporting this shit!"

*Decides to shoot both of them to be sure*

Trying this out, yet again, first few times didn't go so well...

Name: Sandra McGee

Appearance: Sandra is 5 foot 4 inches tall, and really skinny. She is 20 years old. She has never been pretty, so she makes herself look diffrent to stand out and get attention. Sandra has shoulder length black hair, with thin white highlights throughout. She wears alot of brightly colored make-up, mostly bright pink eye shadow, heavy black eyeliner, and ruby red lipstick.
She usually wears a black tank top with a picture of Captin Kangaroo on it, and a pair of raggy black jeans and a pair of pink Converse hightops.

Powers: Sandra has the power to raise the dead, and have them follow her basic commands.

Background: Sandra has been hooked on horror movies since she was a young child. She has spent most of her free time in front of a tv watching movies. She does not have many friends and is a loner. Sandra's mother died when she was 15 and ever since she has felt a power building inside her. On her 18th. birthday her power exploded all her past pets that had died and been buried in the back yard came to life. Scared, Sandra burned all the half fuzzy rotting hampsters, dogs and flopping goldfish to a crisp.
Since then, everytime Sandra feels the power growing, she goes to the woods. Usually only a few small animals some to her side. Over the years she has gotten used to the idea of raising dead animals, so it does not frighten her anymore. She quickly kills them, (again), and re-burys them.
After eating some yummy candy corn she found, the power is growing faster and stronger...

It's a good thing I was here, otherwise Paorou and the Headless Monkeys would never have existed.

Name: Memsy

Appearance: A Christmas elf- about half the height of a normal person and very child-like despite being an adult, with long pointy ears, large bubble-gum pink eyes, and long lavender hair. She wears a witch's get-up, with an oversized pointy hat that keeps slipping in her eyes, tattered skirts, and a long black cloak that she occassionally trips over.

Powers: Can bring Halloween-themed candy to life as violent miniature monsters determined to wreak havoc on those who would normally devour them (and every now and then, the people Memsy's trying to make them attack).

Background: After being fired from her job as one of Xnijmai's elves close to two years ago, Memsy has been wandering the world, trying to find a new position with the only thing she knows- holiday-themed sweets. During that time, she has been banned from every bakery, chocolate factory, and sweet shop in all major countries, and the Hershey's company has recently filed for a restraining order to keep her at least ten miles away from their property at all times. The one highlight of her life so far is All Hallow's Eve, the day people give away free candy to bright-eyed children, especially the remarkably strange-looking ones. The threat of the Headless Horseman to disrupt her one time of happiness has made her a very angry elf indeed, which is not a good thing when one takes into account the fact that a piece of radioactive candy corn gave her back her ability to bring holiday-themed goodies to life...

It's a good thing I was here, otherwise most of the ongoing narrative would never have existed.

Just consider yourselves all approved. At this point I don't think I need to be so nitpicky as to look through bios and green light them. The powers you all have posted work.

Wheeeeeee~! *cackles madly and runs about the RP*

Status
Not open for further replies.