OOC Take That Costume Off! (Halloween RP)

Accepted Kami.

Shall I put up the IC? Anyone else who wants to join, or finish their profiles is fine to jump in when you're done and accepted and whatnot, yes?

They're uploaded on tinypic, but I can re-upload them on my own webspace and re-link them. I know tinypic just recently had some sort of change thing I didn't pay attention to, lol.

I'd like an IC. :D

edit: re-up'd and re-linked. Lemme know if it works for everyone now. :D

The pics work, and I'll be working on an IC shortly.

I'll finish this tomorrow hopefully, when the internet isn't going crazy.

Name: Erin Hall
Appearance: Skinny, nerdy girl with glasses.
What are you for Halloween: Helgast soldier. (helmet, gasmask, vaguely demonic, very intimidating)
Is it a cursed costume?: No
Personality: Quiet, mousy, very nice, can't bring herself to harm anything or anyone. Nervous. Awkward. Studious.
History: Erin tries to go through life without being seen or heard. She's far too shy to express herself openly and doesn't really want any attention. Doesn't really believe that her opinion is really worth anything. She doesn't have low self esteem, she just would rather keep her own ideas to herself...she doesn't think that many people would agree with her ideas...especially the ones she keeps closest to her heart...

Reads a lot. Possibly knowledgable about the occult but probably wouldn't confirm it to anyone, especially if threatened.

Is attending the party covertly, not revealing identity on the excuse of "REALLY BEING INTO CHARACTER." Just wanted to get out of the house and be around people without them knowing who she was. Hopes to actually score a lot of candy sometime during the night. She really likes the generic sweet hard candy.

YES! I wuffles you Amp.

Also, link to the IC

Anyone is still welcome to join.

http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=2463

Remember, the costume activates only after you try it on OUTSIDE of the store.

And also, HAVE FUN. I mean, it's a FRIGGIN HALLOWEEN RP, GO BALLS TO THE WALL WITH IT!

Name: Alice Vanzori

Appearance:
blonde-hair1.jpg

What are you for Halloween:
20091007-etsy-halloween-bohemian-goddess-costume-mrs-lovett-sweeney-todd.jpg
Mask:
carnival-masks.s600x600.jpg

Is it a cursed costume?: No

Personality: Alice is a a quiet girl, but knows how to have a good time. She generally never shows much of who she is, so to some people, she's a little 'unknown.' Unless she's around a good many of friends, or is hiding her face while in a crowd, then she'll be more of herself. She is generally fascinated with creepy and unusual things or events. In which case, she loves to watch scary movies and play horror games as well as read and draw horror/gore types.

History: As of now, she is a sophomore in collage, majoring in Art and Photography. She one of the ones who takes getting her degree seriously, and doesn't fool around. Until it gets Halloween. Halloween has always been her favorite holiday of the year and she has always enjoyed dressing up for it. When she had heard about the Halloween Ball, she had decided she would go.
She designed a costume on paper and then made it out of cloths and material she had found in places like WalMart and HobbyLobby. It didn't take her too long to sew it together and make a finishing project. She had already owned the mask from a costume a few years back. She was contented on her final finishes on her project. She hung it up in her closet until the Ball rolled around the corner in a few days.

I love the character!

Looking forward to more posts in the RP.

Have fun with it, people, smooze! Get stuck in your costumes, if they're cursed, whenever you want, you can try them on now and get stuck three days BEFORE Halloween and have to work with that, or even wait until the ball and find that the costume is quite different than you thought. Also, if you aren't in a cursed costume, try running into someone while they're stuck. MUCH LOLS!

Orion, ready to get stuck after your boy is ready to realize it's JUST A DINNER? *Giggles*

Anyone's still free to join by the way. This RP doesn't have a limit to the amount of players it can take!

He isn't getting stuck in the RESTAURANT. Why would he put it on there? XDD

.... Oh shut up.

Name: Midori (Mii-chan) Mihime (or Mimi-chan)
Appearance:
layheadyr0.png
layheadyr0.png

What are you for Halloween:
anime_girl_fav109385a-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Is it a cursed costume?: Yes
Personality: Typically cheery and cute, though a bit odd. She sort of tends to zone out and say some pretty odd things at times, and some people consider it creepy, almost like she is talking to nobody, but it's perfect around halloween. She is only angry when those she cares about are endangered, or threatened. In which case...she truly can be something of a fright.
History: She met Chestel in highschool. She used to live in japan, working as a model, but she hated the pressure of normalcy and what it meant to be a model, and the idol of everyone around her, so she quit and came to america, and went to what she thought was a normal highschool, though, it was actually rather pricy, a bit of a rich kid, she always is up on the latest trends, though she prefers to dress down. Her family is dead due to unknown causes, leaving her in control of a huge trust fund, even at her young age, oddly enough. She is a firm believer in the occult, and always desired some form of contact with it, she always experimented in ways to trying to gain such, but at best, she is just hypersensitive to the true natures of those around her, and to what is going on around her. She tends to be able to tell what the truth behind many situations are, though she can't ever bring herself to act on knowing such. A very high IQ, though it doesn't seem it at talking to her, she flew through grade school, middle school, and high school, starting college at 15. During all those years, Chestel was her best and almost only friend, not due to her being unlikable, but just odd. She never really tried having a boyfriend, because she always thought a relationship might be too confining. Or judgemental. Well whatever the case may be, she would be lying if she said she wasn't ever curious. (By the way, in the picture of what she looks like, she's the blonde one)

Accepted, to a point, talk to me further, we have some things to nail out

I need posts from some people.

Well it sure isn't me that needs to post.

TK & Robot Unicorn are the ladies driving my story so far.

ALSO, MUMMIES.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C7DKD2VDfwQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C7DKD2VDfwQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I apologize for the long wait, I'll be posting up soon.