(OOC) Sword Art Online in a small group! (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't post till later on in the storyline probably at a major event or something right now I won't be participating do to the out side world.

Guys..calm down with your levels we are barely in the game and you just raise your levels every post ._.

That was the plan at least I guess I should have made it more clear that we start at level one in a game :P

No but really, just don't rush the level so much from level 10 onwards ^^

No, no it really isn't I should have been more clear its the first time I make a RP in a group and start it and I didn't think enough about it :P

I was thinking that we could possibly well..ignore the level a little more, unless you want to make up a system so we don't randomly level up without any plan

My post make me want to puke my non-existent breakfast up
I guess that's what I get for staying up till 4 AM XD

xD
Well I was up until 7 AM and you don't wanna see my posts lol
It's fine though :P

In the light novels the leveling system it prevented you from going past ten levels per a floor so in reality we realy should slow down guys. Most clearers were only Lv. 5 a few months in to SAO.

Yeah, I know of that system I read the novel :o
I guess we can also just stick to that...but I think it's nothing to worry about too much :)

Sorry have a little bit of work to accomplish first. Shouldn't take terribly long... Also Bravely Default...

Sorry about rushing things but I'm assuming that we are a bit further along seeing the leveling of the OCs. Also I formed Kagara's stats with speed and strength in mind but if you are confused on her stats I can post a in depths stat sheet if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.