(OOC) Sword Art Online in a small group! (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liu has a tendency to sleep in the weirdest of places and sometimes, at the absolute worst of times.

Alright, thats good to be aware of :o

Just create your character, I guess 2 more persons are okay...but then I need to make a break xD

howling_banshee_by_auzzymo-d5vyzyf.png

(In the game).

demon_girl__alice__ciel_by_lovelace1212-d38ctxg.jpg

(In real life.)

Name:
Ari Nakamura

Cosplay, Roleplay, Online forums, Video games, Dating sims

Dislikes:
Reality, People, Her parents

Personality:

Fighting Style:
A berserker of sorts. Headstrong and enjoys running into battle. Even though she is not built like one, she likes to tank and get in the face of enemies.

Bio:
Ari was a typical rich girl who disliked her parents and also never appreciated what she was giving. Antisocial and awkward, she spent most of her time playing games alone in her room or going to cosplay conventions. Her parents tried to go to counseling sessions with her but they all ended in futility. After SAO came out, she asked for a copy but her parents negated that request. Shrugging from their response, she snuck out of her home at night to buy a copy and a NerveGear. She locked herself in her room that night and played the game, not knowing that she was going to be stuck in there for a while

(Note that her SAO version is her looks but with the armor. She doesn't look that old.)

Reactions: 2 people
That one is alright ^^
Now if we would get one last guy for the balance of things, I would close signups

If you wish to do so :)

I forget, would healing only be done through items?

3301-1246727517.png

5688-1720388994.jpg

Has above armor
Name: Yosuke Harasuki

Dislikes: Isolation, disapproval of those close, cats

Personality: Yosuke isn't the most social of people. He will often stand at the side, not really being a part of the group, yet he will not just flat out leave. He enjoys his company, but he fears being completely alone. On the rare occasion he makes friends, he will hold on to them, and let them come close. Friends that he makes, are friends that he plans to keep. He will, however, get a bit overprotective of them.

Fighting Style: Yosuke fights by trying not to fight. His job is to ensure the heavy hitters do not get hurt. He uses a large shield, and a mace. Often the mace does little, and the shield is used for bashing enemies. He carries a large amount of healing items, and his two major skills are Health Regen, and Defense.

Bio: Never an outgoing child, Yosuke spent quite a bit of time reading. In elementary school, he was seen as weird for not having friends. That wasn't to say he didn't want any, he just didn't feel comfortable trying to make them. In middle school, he did the same thing. This time he was ridiculed for it. One girl, though, did talk to him. It was random, and spontaneous. Ever since that day the two were best friends, now, in highschool, his friend, an avid gamer, convinced him to play SAO. They two were now playing the game.

Sounds good, feel free to join in any time :)

That post kinda makes me want to throw up...

Which post? ._.

I'm gonna switch to first person writing if thats ok

Go ahead, I don't mind how your write as long as you do :P welll unless you kill everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.