[ OOC ] ~ SUNNEPHEIA ~ The Sundered World

Thank you those who have just posted new character sheets! Can't wait to get a close look at them!

OK guys, after this post, no more Forest Kin please, at least for now… nearly 50% of our characters are that race and we need some variety ^^ However for the "Race" section of a CS you are welcome to put "[whatever race] or Forest Kin if available" or somesuch and should Forest Kin characters once again become available your character may be given that race. Please do not do this unless you are willing to adapt your CS to suit both races mentioned in the Race section of your CS.

Also, currently we have these nationality stats among accepted characters:

----------------------- [ MALE ] ------ [ FEMALE ]
[ ZMARAGDOS ] -------- 0% ------------ 50%
[ KAUSTEIRA ] --------- 50% ------------- 0%
[ PÉGULIS ] ------------- 0% --------.----- 0%

This means we need a lot more Pégulians and could use some male Zmaragdosi and some female Kausteirans. For now I'm not making it impossible to make characters of certain nationalities or genders, but for anyone new making a CS who hasn't yet decided which gender or nationality to choose … here's what would really come in handy! ;D Thanks!

Question: Can one Aenigma hurt another Aenigma?
Nope ^^ Aenigmae cannot make physical contact with one another.

Do they all exist on the same plane or are fire ones on fire planes and water on water, ect...?
There aren't different "planes" of existence in Sunnepheia per se, just the "physical world" and the "spiritual world", which is similar to Biblical heaven in that it can observe everything occurring in the physical world while being totally separate from and invisible to the physical world. Deities can send their aenigmae to interact with the physical world but they cannot do so directly. Mortal aenigmae may be spiritual of substance but they are in the physical world and unless their lopos does so, too, they cannot leave it.

I don't see where the aura colors for Aenigma are listed and what their meanings are. Can you help me out with this?
The information you're looking for can be found in the second post. The second section is "Aenigmae", and the second black bar beneath it is also titled "Aenigmae". Clicking on the spoiler will reveal lots and lots of information about them! 8D Aura colors and metallic sheens are discussed in "Distinguishing Characteristics". A word on the metallic sheen – it has to be the color of an actual metal, like bronze or silver.

Is it alright if I can't find a picture that doesn't match exactly to the traits given for appearence?
It's totally fine as long as you mention the inconsistencies in the appearance text! Bedwyr's appearance is a great example.

Is it alright if you mix races -ones that are similar to make it realistic, but add drawbacks to the character. (Like hereditary illnesses due to the cross-breeding of different races?)
I don't know how crossbreeding would result in hereditary diseases, that sounds more like something incest would do. However, offspring of different races may experience some physical inconveniences; for instance, pugs bred for their flat nose all have trouble breathing properly and some of them may develop serious respiratory problems, which is super sad :c

However, there are no true hybrids in Sunnepheia (and if there were they'd be infertile). While offspring of two different races may show clear characteristics of each, the offspring belongs to the parental race of which it possesses the most characteristics. You can find the distinguishing characteristics of each race in the info under their spoiler tag.

If it'll help, I don't mind making a second character to sort of take up the roles that are needed. Like a race that hasn't been used yet living in Pegulis. It'll just take me about 24 hours XD (I'm a slow butt.)

If it'll help, I don't mind making a second character to sort of take up the roles that are needed. Like a race that hasn't been used yet living in Pegulis. It'll just take me about 24 hours XD (I'm a slow butt.)

Only if you want to! Of course it would be awesome having a great roleplayer like you in Pégulis, too ^^ If you'd rather not though there is no one forcing you! Chloe adds plenty of awesomeness to the RP!

For the Aenigma part of the God/dess cs, do you just want whether it is a plant or an animal, or are you looking for specifics like in the normal cs?

I'd like to know what species the aenigma is, but beyond that everything's up to you! But be sure to name the species exactly (so, "cherry blossom tree" instead of just "tree" and "Emperor penguin" instead of just "penguin"); this will be crucial in helping players describe the aenigma's appearance highly accurately without you having to make a long description! 8D Note that besides mental faculties (such as intelligence and the ability to speak), aging and superpowers, unlike mortal aenigmae, Divine aenigmae do not have metallic sheens or auras.

Thanks to a bunch of new accepted characters, our stats are looking better, especially for Pégulis!

----------------------- [ MALE ] ------ [ FEMALE ]
[ ZMARAGDOS ] --------0%------------ 44%
[ KAUSTEIRA ] ---------34% -------------0%
[ PÉGULIS] -------------11%-------.-----11%

We've still got a ginormous gender gap between Zmaragdos and Kausteira, though... I don't want to make this just a girls-against-guys kinda thing :/

So, with the exception of Mejae, Talia, Lilith and ObsidianDragon, who have been developing their CSs already, I'll be putting a very temporary ban on female Zmaragdosi characters and male Kausteiran characters. All we need is 1-2 characters of the opposite gender to even things out a bit!

Also, those of you who have finished your characters, consider bringing in NPCs of the opposite gender, such as siblings, spouses, colleagues, et cetera. You don't have to roleplay them but they'd add some gender balance nonetheless! That way the entire adventure group isn't like 5 guys and 1 gal or 5 gals and 1 guy >,>

Lastly! Harma and I have been plotting! We are introducing
a brand-new Felleon social system that will be added to the race info soon! Those of you who already have Felleon characters may be interested in involving your characters in the system but it's totally not mandatory!

~ So, *some* Felleons come together in organizations called tribes, which are typically tight-knit families.
~ Inevitably, young tribe members will fall in love with members of other tribes their age; they may then choose to start their own tribe, choose one of each other's tribes to join, or join a strange tribe. They can also just go rogue >,>
~ At least 5 tribes coming together to form a larger group is known as a horde.
~ Typically the leader of one of the tribes also leads the horde. In most tribes it's a lifetime position that gets handed down from one tribal leader to the leader of another tribe to ensure that no one tribe dominates for too long.

The
first PC Felleon horde has been created! It's the Kha'te horde, located in the center of the Red Plains, and their main camp is Tor'Skair. The three prominent families of the Kha'te are: the Sthar, the Sua, and the Teer, and this horde follows the Great Goddess, Lady of the Red Plains, known to the Kha'te as Ars'en.

@Harma: Let me know if I got anything wrong!

More detailed information will become available in spoiler tags under the Felleon race info. Excitement is in order! 8D

Name: Dailus Vadžia

Race: Nocturne

Nationality: Kausteiran [Zirash]

Occupation: Slave/Decoy [due to his pretty face, he is often the distraction in criminal plots- against his will of course]

Appearance: Blood dipped gems, that scream "help me, help me!" tend to terrify small children add to the ghastly shade of his face. They earn him tremendous amounts of abuse, for they hold a rebellious look and a terrifying glare. Rimmed with obvious sleep deprivation and long eyelashes, his eyes are certainly his most intriguing feature. Accenting a rare albino look is his long, flaxen hair. Due to its length, Dailus is often mistaken as a woman from the back. And with the right amount of clothing covering his thin build and pale complexion, one can only assume.
Personality: Take your typical, anti-social jerk and mix it with a little insanity and harsh coldness. Then, you get what one would call a Dailus. Anyone who attempts to get close to him is either pushed away or they leave him in disgust. Living with all that pain, all that agony has twisted the pitiful man into a corrupted spectrum of bastard. And don't think you're "special", that you can change him and "fix his problems." Otherwise, you might just find yourself regretting that tongue. Sadistic ass. Bingo.

Skills: Quick. Highly intelligent. Stealthy. Strategic. [These are all self-explanatory so I'm not describing them.]

Weaknesses:

• Leery: Unwilling to trust others.
  • Achluophobia: Afraid of the dark. [Or the things in the dark]
  • Agressive: For obvious reasons.
  • Aphephobia: Fear of touching or being touched.
  • Clumsy: Unable to wield any sharp weapons for the sake of stabbing thyself.
  • Asthma: Causes him to have very low endurance, and will sometimes break out into attacks that are extremely painful.

Aenigma Name: Kerai the Caracal [Advisor]

Aenigma Gender
: Female

Aenigma Appearance
: Kerai is very, very tiny; almost barely reaching to Dailus's legs. Her coat appears to be coppery, and shimmers brilliantly in all types of lighting. Her eyes are a glittering ocean color, that accents her pale fur. The aura surrounding her is a very soft red hue. [Link]

Aenigma Personality
: Her overall spirit is that of an old wise womans. Her knowledge and common sense is more than a simpleton would only dream to harbor. On top of being knowledgeable, Kerai uses her intelligence only for helping; as she so happens have three legs and cannot fight. But that doesn't mean she won't do anything to aid 'her' Dailus.

Aenigma History
: It's not the most interesting, and it is not the cliché sad tale like many try and hide. She sticks by Dailus, and aids him in anything he does. Kerai is loyal, and obediant, but does have quite the cynical side to those who are strangers. [As well as being a bit unfriendly at first, she does have a lovable side. Although she holds a particular distaste for those who are slow-witted]. In her free time, Kerai will read, or find anything like brain-puzzlers to do.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship: N/A
Family: Dead and gone

History: Freedom: the epitome of haven. To taste it is to know triumph. Those who submerge their tiny, little, pathetic bodies in it have yet to comprehend it's full glory. Mindlessly basking in the comfort; how ignorant. When something is at your fingertips- tantalizing your every senses, teasing your understandings, taunting your mind, it hurts. It hurts. It. Hurts. The heart aches, the mind breaks. Just like glass, the sanity binding the two together shatters. Just. Like. That. They place an obsidian smile upon those lying lips. They rip it away from his reach. They tear it from those hopeful fingers. Watching as he trips and bloodies that young face; their backlashing laughter haunting his conscious. He wants to cry. He wants to scream. He wants to run. But he can't. He's stuck in the deepest hole, looking up at the sunlight and knowing he's unable to climb out. That's what you get when you fuck with the classic roundabout.

So, how many players do you want before you think about starting this?
Kinda exited about it, ya know :P

I knoooooooow! XD It's gonna be epic. I'm looking for a minimum of 12 characters and a max of 15/18, depending on how fast they come. At certain intervals other peeps can join later, and everyone with an accepted character is free to make a second one at any time. This seems like an awful lot but really it's not because the three nations (Zmaragdos, Pégulis, and Kausteira) will have their own threads that for super-big events such as the climax will overlap, but only very rarely will characters from all three nations be interacting in the same place, so having 8 characters may seem like plenty at first, except then there's 2-3 people on an adventure together at any given time … which … is … just not enough to bring down ANYthing … and I intend to have you fight some spectacular awesome sauce monstarrrrs >8D

(I'm creating this character to add some diversity and give the Pegulis thread more players. If it turns out that I am taking someone else's slot, I'll scrap her. I'd rather give someone else the chance to play rather than play in two seperate threads :))

Name: Eirene Hagne

Race:
Aquarial

Nationality:
Pegulis

Appearance:
bubble_mermaid_by_orchidett-d4cc9un.jpg

An oddity for her race overall, she is not the colorful sort. This trait has developed because she, and a small pocket of the Aquarial population, lives so deeply in the ocean, past the reach of the sun's rays. Her skin is pale, and her hair silver. On the tips of each silver strand is a small, bio luminescent light. Her milky white eyes make it clear that these lights are not there to help the blind Aquarial see. Instead, it is to attract prey. Her hands and feet are webbed, as is characteristic for her race. She has fin extensions on her ears, elbows, knees and other extremities. When in the water, she wears nothing but her blades and a thin grey dress that doesn't interrupt her swimming much. On land she wears leather armor. The blades she wields in battle are strapped to her wrist, each one running the length of her arm. When traveling she will wear a crimson mantle over her armor.

Personality:
Reserved, broody. Eirene is not unfriendly, but she does not like to speak unless she has something worth saying. She can be a loyal friend, believing strongly in honor. However, if one decides to confide in her they may find that she is not the most comforting of people. Instead she is blunt and honest, though well meaning. Because of the poison that infects her (See history) she is more wary of getting close to others. She knows it is possible for her to turn on her companions and sometimes adopts strange and dangerous moods.

Skills:

Agile:
Eirene is quick on her feet, and because of this she is hard to hit or pin down even in close combat.

Keen Senses: She will most likely be the first one to hear someone coming, or smell something strange in the air without her sense of eyesight distracting her. She can also feel miniscule changes in the air around her that let her know where her opponents blows are coming from, and help her gauge their next intention.

Critical Strike: Eirene isn't the type to play around during a fight, she can't afford to take long. She has learned how to end a fight quickly. She knows exactly where to strike in order to cause the most damage.

Hateful Rage: Because of the poison that corrupts her, she can become frenzied and nearly unstoppable when truly angered or injured. Unfortunately, she seems to lose the ability to distinguish between friend and foe.

Dweller of the Deep: It could go without saying, if you need someone to swim for you, Eirene is your girl.

Weaknesses:

Blind:
Though she has never had sight, and has learned to fight and work without it, it can still be exploited.

Corrupting Poison: Because of her illness, Eirene cannot fight for very long without tiring out. Because of this she must be quick in her kills.

Hemoptysis:
Whenever she coughs up varying amounts of blood, it is both a foreshadowing and a reminder of the fate that is closing in on her if she does not complete her quest.

Entomophobia: You encounter many weird and scary things when you live in the deepest depths of the ocean. However, Eirene has met nothing she hates more than the feel of tiny sticky feet on her skin and the sound of buzzing wings near her ears. She HATES insects and bugs.

Aenigma Name:
Phaedrus the Scholar Giant Octopus

Aenigma Gender:
Female

Aenigma Appearance:
giant_octopusX.jpg

Creamy white eyes and aura. There is a slight rust colored sheen to her skin. She comes easily to Eirene's waist, with expansive tentacles.

Aenigma Personality:
Perhaps even more reserved than her lopose, few have heard her speak. She offers her wisdom to Eirene and is her ever present advisor.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Relationship:
Widowed

Family:
She had a large family with many cousins before she was exiled.

History:Eirene lived with a wealthy and large clan before the incident. Her family was largely untouched by the catastrophe that poisoned both land and ocean, and they assumed it would stay that way. Eirene was almost considering starting a family.That changed when the incident took her husband and changed her life. It was a day of celebration, one of her many cousins aged another year. Eirene and her husband Yakul left to hunt a special meal for the occasion. Instead, they were attacked by a large eel. The eel took the life of her husband before it could be killed, and sunk it's teeth deep into Eirene's arm. She returned only to be told by the oldest woman in the family that she would have to leave, forever. The eel that attacked them carried a poison, and now Eirene carried it and was a danger to her family. So she left, dead to them, and found a home in Barval under the rule of Pahkne. Her last hope of surviving poison in her body is the hope that if the poison is gone from the world, she will be cured. Even of this she is unsure.

Reactions: 1 person
Name: Cor'ag

Race: Draken

Nationality: Zmaragdosi

Appearance:
images

Personality:

Cor'ag is a very sneaky, cunning, and fast type of Draken. To be fair he is the runt of the pack. When he is in battle he hides in the brush, licking his lips ready to taste the blood of battle. Cor'ag is very pompous about what he does. If he gets a kill, he puts his bow on his back and carries the dead to hang it's remains as trophies. He is loyal to his brethren, and all who help him. When given a task he is set on it until he finishes his task, he also does not celebrate until he reports and finishes his work. Cor'ag is also very intelligent and can process situations very well, but that comes with a price. He only works at his best when he works with his brother,Y'sorgoss. Otherwise he only does things alone, and doesn't speak to anyone else unless he is giving orders. At best the only fears that Cor'ag has are of death.

Skills: Archery, fighting, cooking, hunting, leather working.

Weaknesses: Small, scrawny, does not work well with others, quiet, secluded.

Aenigma Name: Tooth

Aenigma Gender: Male

Aenigma Appearance:
images

Aenigma Personality:

Tooth has very protective of his master. If you walk up to Cor'ag he will be right there next to him in and instant. He is very strong, willing, and loud. Almost like a well trained Draken warrior. He isn't afraid of anything when it comes to protecting the master, death is only meant for those who are weak. Tooth is tolerant of other people's Aenigma, but he doesn't trust them.

*Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Family: Y'sorgoss (Brother), Esserii (Mother), Qui'nix (Father).

All right! I want to launch the IC by November 15, so here are some stats on what we're all up to! If you notice something you want to change, add, or finish, now's the time! :D

Interested: @Epstein , @Lucius , @Kronas17 , @Secluded Inkling , @Princess Daisy , @Shavynel , @Kazesei , @RockettStarr , if you're still interested we'd love to have you!

WIPs: @Drew , @ObsidianDragon , @Talia , @Eternalfire61 , @UltimaCircuit , take your time but please try to get the character/s done by Nov. 15! If you really can't we can have the character jump in at a later date, but you may have to wait 1-2 weeks depending on the speed of the RP.

Freudhersch: 1 accepted character
Esthalia: 1 accepted character, 1 character under development (Z'Harli), 1 god under development (Fenrir)
Dedtoo: 1 accepted character
Lynzy: 1 accepted character
Eolande: 2 accepted characters
Ichigo: 2 accepted characters, 2 deities under development
Harma: 1 accepted character
Minah: 1 accepted character
Mejae: 1 accepted character

What kind of race can I have vs. which nationality?

Race and nationality aren't really tied together. By reading up on race and city histories, if you really, really wanted to, you could create the perfect traditional cultural background for your character, but really it doesn't matter what nationality s/he is, especially for Pégulians, who are still in the first to second generation of their roguish population. A sensible way to organize races by where they may most typically appear is what climate they'd be most comfortable in, but many individuals have adapted to a totally different lifestyle. Humans can be found in the Arctic and the Sahara and the Amazon; besides physical limitations, Sunnepheian races are just as versatile. You could have a Pégulian Forest Kin, a Zmaragdosi Draken, a Kausteiran Avian … it's really up to you! 8D

There is now an official
SUNNEPHEIA Group for accepted members! I've sent out invitations to everyone, please accept ASAP so that we can all plot together! >8D You'll notice some discussion threads already opened, though those are mostly for when the IC comes out. You're free to make any discussion of your own that pertains to the RP, just check first that it doesn't belong elsewhere and be respectful to everyone :D Many more features will be added once the IC is launched. You'll also find all the maps there in awesome extra-large format ^^ Plus a helpful Control Panel for finding what you need quickly, since there's so much information for this RP! Lastly, some of you might be interested in joining or creating racial organizations! You've got your own thread for that now! 8D

Name: Numa Sode

Appearance: Long black hair with fair complexion. Stand about 6’7. Lean build and well tone with strong muscles. No shirt and harem pants. No shoes since he flies most of the time. He walks when he has too. He can walk on most surfaces. Snow and ice naturally cause discomfort. Fingerless black gloves wrap up and around past his wrist. He has black wings and dark gray eyes that almost seem black. His aura is silver.

2hqcr2a.jpg

Personality: Numa looks like he might be a typical Avian offering only the standard attitude of indifference towards others regardless but he fights this lingering tendency that is ever present in his bloodline. Sure he is quite but a strong part of him wants to interact with others. It’s been a very long time since he has been others of his own race he has missed contact with anyone he can really trust. Reluctant to step outside of his comfort zone Numa holds onto the bias that cuts him off to others currently. If he could only open up and see that he could and might be able to trust others he will be alright be might gain friends, but currently it’s very difficult.

Skills: Speed in flight is best skill. He relies on speed and accuracy to get a fight over quickly since he can’t stay airborne for very long. His quick reflexes that always play a key role in his flights and battles if he has no choice but to fight. Fighting is a last result for him since it might cost him is life if the fight last a long time.

Weakness: After a bad fall he now tires easily and finds long distance travel very difficult. It’s also very hard for him to see at night. He does alright for the most part but if he is tired of if the weather is bad at all. He can’t see. Even a slight overcast and dulls his visibility dramatically. He also fears cats for no reason whatsoever. He can’t explain it.

Aenigma: Nox Feathered Daughter of Chaos a sweet yet hyper creature that is always at Numa’s side.

Aenigma Gender: Female

Aenigma appearance: A Smooth-billed Ani of the cuckoo family. She is very fast and nimble. Her long tail feathers are a trade mark of her kind. All black feathers and black eyes. Her aura is a gray.

2nia4gw.jpg

Aenigma Personality: Nox is sweet but likes to keep away from others just as Numa does. Watching others and learning from them before she makes her move is best. When she is just too hungry to care she will brave new things and hop around for bites to eat. She can fly but it’s not as easy as walking.

Aenigma History: Nox and Numa have been together a very long time. They live together outside Quelt.

Tada! A female Kausteiran. ^^

Katua Zemronin

Race: Nocturne

Sexual Orientation: Probably heterosexual
Relationship: None, currently.

Nationality: Kausteira

Appearance
Katua's skin is ashen black and is built like a dancer. Generally speaking, her features are soft, but toned. She is slightly above average height, but accounts of her are often taller than she actually is. This is probably due to her dancer background and good posture. Generally, she appears approachable and optimistic, though when in a bad mood, she can look cold and harsh. Her face is round and nearly always smiling. Her eyes glow a welcoming green. Her hair is a silver white and is kept in a high ponytail. At the base of the ponytail are two decorative sticks, one white sycamore and one black ebony wood. Both of these were carved by herself. Each time she finds a color more pure than what she already has, she'll buy the new wood and recarve it. Generally, she wears the fashion of ladies: light flowing skirts and sleeves. However, these pieces hide the hide armor she wears beneath, and are designed to be easily ripped away in a fight.

Personality
Katua has managed to capture the essence of what many Nocturnes do not naturally have: kindness. The face she presents to most people is sweet and optimistic, but it goes deeper than just the surface. She truly believes, not just hopes, there will be a time when all of the land is peaceful again. But with this face, she does practice some deception. She would rather have people underestimate her abilities as a warrior sorceress. To some degree, the face she presents is the one she wishes she could be, but in the face of reality, she knows she cannot be without a rougher side if she wants to survive to her vision of the future. There are many harsh problems to overcome in the world, and she is more than willing to do her part to fight for the future. All told, she subscribes more to the ends justify the means philosophy.

Skills

Magic Hammers: For the most part, she practices magic in combination with weaponry. For example, once a hammer is thrown, she can boomerang it back. She also uses magic to make it so that she can wield the weapon almost effortlessly as though it has no weight, which has the side effect of making her combat style look more like a dance. She also has a slightly higher chance to land a critical strike with her weapons. All these effects require that she has first enchanted the weapon. Given a random weapon, it will take her a minute to cast a basic temporary enchantment. To make a permanent enchantment, she needs at least a day. Generally, she will weild one hammer in each hand.

Dancer: She has a dancer's grace and agility.

Woodworking: Katua is also an accomplished woodworker. Given a knife and some wood, she can make some handy trinkets. Given a mallet and chisel, she can make useful items. It's more of a hobby than anything that she learned from her father.

Curses: You'd think with her optimism she might have been gifted with a more helpful magic, but instead she is a master of curses. These are less effective against magical opponents.
Curse of the Clumsy - Causes a person to have a sudden pain without any physical cause. This is temporary.
Curse of Internal Pain - Causes a person to bleed internally.
Curse of Distraction - Causes a person to be less able to concentrate on what they're trying to do.
Curse of Mistrust - Causes others to be mistrustful around this person for some time.

Weaknesses

Dependent / Quick to Trust: She has a vision of the future and is easily drawn to those who persuade her their way will lead to that future. One who speaks himself friend, she will likely trust and follow. She still has a clear idea of what she wants, but she doesn't necessarily know how to achieve those visions on her own.

Strength: Much of her fighting ways rely on magical tricks. She relies more on agility, endurance, and magic to get her through.

Anti-Healing Magic: Katua cannot be healed with magic. She can be healed with herbs or other natural methods, but methods that involve magic do not work on her. Sometimes, it has even harmed her more. Though she does not know it, there was once a healer who tried to heal her, but it kept making her wound bleed more. In her delirium, she cursed him, which had the side effect of stopping his magical effects on her, but also meant his magic decreased in strength.

Ret: Male Scout Skunk [spoili]

hooded-skunk-colour-morph.jpg
[/spoili]

Ret is a giant skunk. When standing on all fours, he comes up to Katua's knees. He is mostly white and loves to interact with others. As often as not, Katua has no actual idea where her aenigma is, but that's they way they both like it: free.

History
Katua spent her youngest years in a nomadic tribe. At the center of the tribe were a ring of priests. At the center of her life was her parents and her brother. With the rise of the Red King, the tribe decided to throw their lot in with him rather than get washed away. In doing so, they all moved to Avarath. Though the Red King did not allow it, they still practiced human sacrifice - gifting the gods with the blood of their enemies and those others not worthy of living.

As Katua grew, it soon became obvious that she was magically inclined. However, it wasn't the healing magic of her mother nor a magic that the priests truly understood. Her magic could not be described in any way but dark, used in causing discomfort if not pain. After a few incidents when she was young, they realized they had to find someone to train her. And though she did not know it, the priests were nagging on her parents to give her up for sacrifice. She was a danger to their society. It was for these reasons they sent her off and for many years afterwards, she followed her teacher where he decided to go. It was from him that she learned her skills in both combat and magic.

After her training, she returned to Avarath where she found her parents, but not her brother and it wasn't long before she found out that no one had heard from her brother for quite some time. Her parents claim that he left while others claim that he had been sacrificed as a traitor. Katua dared not ask the priests the truth, but even if she did, she knew they would say no no matter what had happened. To say yes would bring the wrath of the Red King. Since then, she's been on the look out for her brother and trying to figure out how to reverse the curse of the land. The first is driven by her belief that he is still alive. The second is driven by her belief that even if her brother had been sacrificed, it should not have been so. Reversing the curse of the land would mean that no such mistakes could be made ever again.

Reactions: 1 person
Name: Y'sorgoss

Race: Draken

Appearance: [SPOILI]Lizardfolk_Captain.jpg[/SPOILI]
Has light gray skin and a large, strong build. A leather brace adorns his right wrist. Coming out of the top of his head is a "spiked Mohawk" The color of his eyes are yellow, and his pupils are very tiny.

Personality: Y'sorgoss is known for his harsh nature. He is the embodiment of the "All Brawn No Brain" stereotype. He loves charging into battle with out any thought about the consequence. He is also known for rudeness, constantly insulting others who do not have the same physical build as him or strength as him, especially his brother Cor'ag. And due to having such a nature, it is very difficult for him to interact with others without throwing in an insult or two.

Skills: Hunter: Y'sorgoss is skilled at hunting. He crafts sharp spears from tough wood and covers the tips with poisonous tar. He
uses these spears and throws them at his targets. He does not use these on individuals that prove a threat though, because
he thinks using poison on animals that are not for food is weak.

Endurance: He is very strong and able to fight for long periods of time. His main weapon that he uses is a large mace, around
fifty pounds, but he can swing it around like it is nothing. He also

Improvision: If Y'sorgoss ever loses a weapon or such, he will automatically run to the next thing that could become one, or
use dirty tricks such as spitting in the enemies face, or throwing dust into their eyes. He will do anything to win.

Crafting: Y'sorgoss is skilled at making armor from hides and making weapons, such as spears and blades.

Weaknesses: No Brains: Even though Y'sorgoss has intellect, he doesn't have a high enough intelligence level to process most
situations. He lets his brother Cor'ag strategize for him.

Speed: Due to Y'sorgoss large build, he is not as fast as most of the Draken are.

Berserk: Y'sorgoss does not like to be touched on the battle field. Small cuts do not bother him, but if he suffers a large
gash or wound, he will only chase after the individual that inflicted that damage on him.

Aenigma Name: Barus the Intellectual Bird

Aenigma Gender: Male
Aenigma Appearance: [SPOILI]2989980502_7b684be7ec.jpg[/SPOILI]
Barus is a Hoatzin, a bird that has a tuft of hair that makes it look like it has spikes coming out the crown of its head. His eye color is orange, and his aura is yellow. He is the size of a normal bird, and also has a copper metallic sheen.

Aenigma Personality: Barus is a very smart and intellectual bird. He does not really like associating with others, but he will openly speak with other aenigma. He is the advisor to Y'sorgoss, and guides him through most things, and helps him make decisions.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Family: Twin brother to Cor'ag. Father is Qui'nix.

Um- so the Kausteirans post in their own threads? And we only interact with those who reside there as well? Or are we gonna merge? Also- how do we start out? Normal life, magical journey or tragic events? Sorry for the questions, but I must so I won't screw up >.<
Aw, no, I'm glad you asked!! Yes, please post in your corresponding nationality, for the First Chapter. As Chapters progress there will be more meeting each other, etc. The Kausteirans will go North first, then West, the Zmaragdosi Southeast and then North, and the Pégulians are all clumping together in Barval trying to get rid of dragons 8D Sometimes chapters will fast-forward in time. Anyway. For now, post in your nationality, maybe meet up with some other chars, prepare for whatever obstacle your nation faces, and be awesome ^^

*presses his face to the window*

@_o

Wot choo guys doin?

Need any extra villainous NPCs characters?
Hehehe, we're always glad to welcome experienced players! Chapter One is where people of each nationality come together in one city so that we have a geographical starting point and an awesome opening battle. Depending on how fast the IC goes, if you can complete a character in 2 days or so, you'll very probably be able to pop in, if not there's always room at Chapter Two! :)

And villainous NPCs would be cool 8D There's quite a lot of 'em around, and this is to anyone, if anyone has ideas for monsters to fight lemme know! Because it can tax my creativity when I have to come up with 329592 unique monsters :/ And of course, there's always the option of RPing an evil deity ^^