Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Seasonal Island Kingdoms IC

3qDRz80.png

[bg=#9AFFA3]A Realm of Seasons[/bg]

Amidst the vast green waters of an ocean so large, there lay an archipelago of five islands. However, it is quite difficult to find this strand because a mysterious magical energy surrounds the islands and makes them appear and disappear every five hours. But, when someone does wind up on one of the islands, they are bound to the inside of the energy forever. The magical energy causes four of the five islands to have only one season all year. This makes each island vastly different then the next.

#9AFFA3 The first island in the archipelago is called Sprinfata and the season is Spring all year long. The flora is always just beginning to bloom and the temperatures are between 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. There is at least one light rain shower a week. The most notable aspect of the Fauna is that they seem to be perpetually in a state of adolescence, never truly grown to full adulthood. For this island, there is a council that oversees matters of the people and a king and queen (if chosen) to make decisions final.

The major trade industry on Sprinfata is producing Clothing and Accessories. Sprinfata is allies with all other islands.

#AAA805 The second Island is called Sumenoto and the season is Summer all year long. The flora is fully in bloom and the temperatures are between 80 degrees Fahrenheit and 120 degrees Fahrenheit. There can be brief heavy rainstorms every month, but it is mainly sunny all day. The most notable aspect of the Fauna is that they are extremely large and abundant. Like Sprinfata, this island's people are overseen by a council and a king and/or queen.

The major trade industry in Sumenoto is animal and crop agriculture. Sumenoto is allies with Sprinfata, Winturof, and Nuetolam. They are under tense negotiations with Autunmei and the future for the alliance between these islands is dim.

#9E2900 The third island is called Autunmei and the season is Autumn (or Fall) all year long. The flora is always consistently falling, growing back, and falling again in a never ending cycle. The Temperature is between 36 degrees Fahrenheit and 58 degrees Fahrenheit. There is light snow fall every three months. The most notable aspect of the Fauna here is that they all are colored to blend in with the fall background.

This island is overseen by a council and a king and/or queen. The major trade industry in Autunmei is magical potions & talismans. Autunmei is allies with Sprinfata and Winturof. They find Nuetolam to be more of a territory to claim then a government powerful enough to be an ally. Sumenoto is under pressure from Autunmei and their negotiations are turning south.

#040034 The fourth island is called Winturof and is the last island that has only one season all year long , which is Winter. The flora is all dead and no plant life grows here. However, the minerals found underneath the ground are very precious and can be used for magic and other things. It snows every week and the temperatures range from -50 degrees Fahrenheit to 32 degrees Fahrenheit. The Fauna is few but powerful, they are wise and toughened by the harsh year long winter.

This island is overseen by the smallest council and a king and a queen. Not many can survive in the cold snowy tundra of Winturof, but there are those that try and they are governed appropriately. The major trade industry is mining for magical gems and minerals. They are the biggest allies with Sumenoto because they cannot grow their own food and they don't mind Sprinfata or even Autunmei. However Nuetolam is a place they want to stake their claim.

#BFA366 The fifth and final island is called Nuetolam. The seasons change in a cycle each year starting with spring and ending with winter. The Flora changes as the seasons do and Nuetolam reflects the other islands in one year. The most notable thing about the Fauna here is that they drop precious loot when hunted. This island is governed by a coven of elders who prefer to stay out of conflict as much as possible.

The Major trade industry here is weapons and armor. Nuetolam is allies with Sprinfata, and Sumenoto. They are weary of attack from Autunmei and Winturof.

This Realm of Seasons is eager to be explored, which island will you swear your allegiance to?
This group roleplay is an open world which means, characters are accepted even after the IC is started!

[bg=#9AFFA3]Roleplay Perks[/bg]

• - Doing certain tasks on the islands will award your character with experience points. Each task falls under three main categories: Occupational Tasks, Class Tasks, and Quest Tasks. For each island there is a list of Occupations that your character can take up. You gain various amounts of experience points for each post made doing that occupation. For Class Tasks, you will have to make a post that consists of your character acting out the main role of their class. While Quest tasks give you experience if you make a post that shows your character completing one of the many quest objectives that is listed.

- To level up you need to gain 10x the level you want to reach. So, if you want to level up to Level 2 you would need 20 points of experience. The Level cap is set at 50 for now. Each level up will receive three rewards that all characters get and one reward that is specialized to each character. To save space in this post, I'll be compiling the list of Level requirements and rewards later on. Now onto the next perk: The Hidden Object Game System!

• The Hidden Object Game System or the H.O.G.S. for short, is a new perk that I would like to try out. With this system, in each of my GM posts I will describe many, many interesting and obtainable items that can be found in the scene. If you happened to see an item your character wants, all you have to do is roleplay them trying to collect the item. However, you can not automatically receive the item.

I will use this Random Number Generator to decide whether or not your character will encounter an obstacle while trying to collect the item. IF it lands on an even number, you won't have to face anything and your character will have the item in one of their inventory slots. IF it is an odd number, then the character will face a challenge to getting the item, and if they can't conquer it, they don't receive the item in their inventory.

• Within the magical energy of the archipelago, there are 5 classes that characters can align with. These classes are essentially the main role your character has in the plot of the roleplay, and these classes help further the story.
    - Protectors:
    This class is for those who protect and fight for others. Protectors make sure other members of the islands are safe from outside threats and beasts upon the islands. They are the strongest characters and can lift things 10x their size, and break down rocks with their fists. They are strength.

- Soothers
    This class soothes others and heals them if they are hurt. There are many ways a character can get hurt inside the magical energy and the Soothers make sure that they are well tended to and taken care of. These characters are the most compassionate, they are able to use herbs and stones to aid their processes. They are endurance.
    - Enchanters
    This class are the mages of the islands. They are skilled in the magical gems, plants, and talismans that are abundant throughout the Archipelago. They are hear to interpret the magical energies of the islands. These characters are the most wise and intuitive, they are able to sense different energies around them. They are Wisdom.

- Planters
    This class is essentially the Farmers of the islands. They are skilled with flora and they know how to make them grow and flourish. Planters are almost non-existent on Winturof due to the harsh conditions, but the guild of Planters is trying to figure out a way to grow crops on the island. These characters are hard working and honest. They are Truth.

- Hunters
    The last class is the trappers of the islands. They know all there is to know about beasts and critters and they are skilled in hunting these beasts. They are also the independent traders of the archipelago and they know the best places to find items. These characters are agile and perceptive. They are Cunning.

Strength, Endurance, Wisdom, Truth, and Cunning are all Class abilities that you can strengthen with ability points.

• [fieldbox="Sprinfata Occupations, #9AFFA3, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Silk Gatherer - A Character who holds this occupation is required to go to the silk worm caverns and gather the silk there for use in clothing design. If they have required the amount needed by the employer, they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Color Resource Gatherer - A character who holds this occupation is required to find the various materials needed to make the colors to dye the clothing and accessories. IF they gather the required amount of each item for each color, they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Clothing Creator - A Character who holds this job is required to fashion clothes out of the given materials for others to wear. They will receive 50 Seasol for each completed piece.

+ Accessory Creator - A Character who holds this job is required to fashion accessories out of the given materials for others (and themselves) to wear. They will receive 53 Seasol for each completed piece.

+ Model - A Character who holds this job is required to model the clothing that is made in Sprinfata. They are there to market the clothing to potential buyers and wow them with how good the clothes look on the character(s). For successfully modeling an outfit and selling it to the public they will receive 55 Seasol .

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sumenoto Occupations, #AAA805, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Animal Farmer - A character who holds this job tends to the animals kept for agriculture. For successfully selling an animal product you will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Crop Farmer - A character who holds this job tends to the crops kept for agriculture in the magical energy. For successfully selling a crop product you will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Chef - A Character who holds this job cooks meals for others. If you successfully cook a meal for someone else the character will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Bovica Gatherer - A Character who holds this job collects the prized plant Bovica for use in cooking establishments. Bovica not only enhances flavor to many dishes but it has magical properties that allow the user to gain good luck. IF your character succesfully gathers the specified amount they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Host/ess - A Character who holds this job is required to wait upon customers at cooking establishments around Sumenoto. If they successfully host an excellent meal for the customers they will receive 55 Seasol.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Autunmei Occupations, #9E2900, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Potion Maker - A character who holds this job creates magical potions from the ingredients around Autunmei for others to use. If your character succesfully creates a potion from the Council's Potion Tome they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Talisman Maker - A character who holds this job creates magical talismans from ingredients around Autunmei for others to use. If your character succesfully creates a potion from the Council's Talisman Tome they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Magic Ambassador - A Character who holds this job holds business with other island's to introduce newly discovered magic to them. If the new magic is accepted they will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Magic Researcher - A Character who holds this job researches all there is to know about magic. If your character presents their findings to the Council | King/Queen they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Enchantment Creator - A Character who holds this job is tasked to create enchantments for various things. IF they successfully create an enchantment that does what it should, they will receive 55 Seasol.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Winturof Occupations, #040034, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Gem Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of gems from the mines on Winturof. IF they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Metal Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of metals from the mines on Winturof. IF they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Mineral Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of minerals from the mines on Winturof. If they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Beast Peace Keeper - A Character who holds this job keeps the few and powerful beasts on Winturof in a peaceful state. If they successfully calm down a beast they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Fire Keeper - A Character who holds this job is required to light up the settlements of Winturof when the harsh winds blow them out. If your character successfully lights a fire to keep the Winturof citizens warm, they will receive 55 Seasol.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nuetolam Occupations, #BFA366, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Fur Trader - A Character who holds this job is required to collect furs and trade them to others. For every successful sale your character makes you will receive 50 Seasol.

+Field Guide - A Character who holds this job knows the Nuetolam wilds well and they lead others to find good loot. If they successfully lead their group to a big loot hall they will receive 60 Seasol.
    [/fieldbox]

• The main currency inside of the magical energy that holds the archipelago is called Seasol. You can gain Seasol by posting your character doing their occupation, through quests, and even as Loot. You can use Seasol to buy items for your character and in some situations bribe someone into doing something.

This tab is where Seasonal Island Kingdoms keeps it's transactions IC. If a Character purchases something, the spent Seasol will be totaled here. Make sure that when you are buying an item you have the available inventory slots to hold it. If there comes an event that needs to be paid for, the collected total here can be used for those things. (jail bond, wedding, death, etc)

TOTAL SEASOL COLLECTED:
    -None Yet-

• [fieldbox="Strength, #3200AB, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Lifting Weight - Leveling up this trait will allow you to lift heavy objects
    Weighted Strike - Leveling up this trait will give you more damage when striking an enemy.
    Reckless Swing - Leveling up this trait will give you a 20x increase to your damage at the risk of crippling a limb.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Endurance, #54A35B, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Healing Stance - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to emit a healing aura when standing.
    Hit-Taker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to be hit by more attacks without taking much damage.
    Soul Giver - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to revive others from the dead by using fragments of their own soul.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Wisdom, #972F2F, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Flora Knowledge - Leveling up this trait will grant your character access to knowledge about the Flora on the archipelago.
    Fauna Knowledge - Leveling up this trait will grant your character access to knowledge about the Fauna on the islands.
    Magic Affinity - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to find more magical items and energies.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Truth, #F1D702, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Deceptive Seeker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to tell whether someone is lying or not.
    Honest Worker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to work harder and longer on things without having to rest.
    Nature's Ally - Leveling up this trait will cause selected Flora to grow faster and fuller.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cunning, #E0D8B8, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Bestial Senses - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to heightened their senses and be more perceptive.
    Steady Aim - Leveling up this trait will give you more accurate shots when hunting.
    Loot King - Leveling up this trait will cause more special items to drop from beasts and bosses.
    [/fieldbox]
  • In the beginning of the IC there will be 5 available inventory slots for all characters. As your character levels up you will be awarded more inventory slots to hold all the items you could ever want. In your character profile I will be listing your character's items and the inventory. If you want little images of each item you have for your Character profile, let me know and I will make them for you.
  • To save space in this post, I will be making a new post of a comprehensive list of ALL available quests within the magical energy of the Seasonal Island Kingdoms. Each quest will have a list of objectives your character will have to complete in order to gain a reward. Some quests are there to push the plot forward, while some quests are there for personal enjoyment and special items.

[bg=#9AFFA3]Rules & Guidelines[/bg]

[fieldbox="General Rules, #9AFFA3, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
1. No OOC Drama - If you have a problem with another player, take it to inbox.
2. What the GM says, goes. (@WhisperingWillows)
3. Don't be afraid to ask questions!
4. You may use anime/CG/Real life pictures.
5. Please fill out the character sheet by copying and pasting the code that is in the Character Creation Tab.
6. If you have an idea that could change the plot, let me know so we can discuss it before implementing it in the IC.
7. You may have as many characters as you can handle. If I see you can't post equal amounts with all of your characters, I will ask you to withdraw them.
8. If you'd like to hold a Leader position on the Seasonal Island Kingdoms than message me and we can discuss.
9. HAVE FUN!!!
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Posting Expectations, #AAA805, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
When creating your IC post, I'd like for 6-8 sentences. More is always better, but at least 6-8 sentences is my minimum for posting. After I post my GM post I'd like for all players to post once before I post another GM Post. You don't have to get a post to me quickly as long as it doesn't make the IC dead for a month.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Character Creation Guidelines, #9E2900, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
Your character can be anyone, within reason, that you can come up with. There is a variety of species upon the islands that were born there and also new comers come to the island (and stay forever) all the time. Plenty of options for you to choose from for your character.
If you'd like to add more to the Character sheet, feel free to. However, I need you to keep the entire sheet in tact. I would like at least 7 sentences for the personality. I want to know who your characters are in depth. Other than that, let your brain come up with amazing characters, and if I see a problem with your sheet, I'll let you know.
[/fieldbox]

[bg=#9AFFA3]Character Creation[/bg]

• Full name:
    Nickname(s):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?:
    Extra Information:

• This information is for WhisperingWillows to fill out once the IC is up.
    Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Below is the code for the character sheet & Roleplay Information, I'd like it if you'd please copy this and fill it out!
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Character Sheet Template]
Full name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Information:
[/tab]
[tab=In-Character Roleplay Information]
This information is for WhisperingWillows to fill out once the IC is up.
Experience Points:
Level:
Class:
Ability| Traits:
Quest Log:
Inventory Slots:
5 AVAILABLE SLOTS
[/tab]
[/tabs]

[bg=#9AFFA3]Cast List[/bg]

Felix Fallow - Sprinfata - @Binks
Jacquelyn Ripper - Sprinfata - @Roxx Lalonde
Evangeline Hecate - Sprinfata - @Roxx Lalonde

----

Iolani Kaleikaumaka - Sumenoto - @Chaosheart13
Kovu Kisaragi - Sumenoto - @Shinku
Rufioh Flamenco - Sumenoto - @Roxx Lalonde
Searcy Behold - Sumenoto - @Binks

------

Sir Jozilioman Archonfall - Autunmei - @Radio Jelly
Syra Elviar - Autunmei -@Silver

-----

Benita Seele - Winturof - @Rauzi
Enyel Lucidclock - Winturof - @Pray4me
Aston Tamesis - Winturof - @DustBunny
Mira Boggs - Winturof - @Roxx Lalonde

-----

Samuel Reinford - Unaligned - @xLarius
Dixie Higgins - Unaligned - @UnsafeSpaces
Marzipan Loaf - Nuetolam -@Chaosheart13

---

NfnPk0I.png

Last edited:
When Higgins is finished, he will be approved. I like his personality! ~
I was actually wondering if you could help me a little! I don't know whether or not to throw him onto Sumenoto to be a waiter right off the bat or have him start somewhere else. Despite my deceleration that he's not a native, I'm leaning toward changing that because, if there is a war later on I think it'd be fun to have him aligned with a side. You've got a better idea of who should go where so I was hoping you could help me pick a place for him!

Of course, I'll help anyway I can...

Now, even those who aren't natives are going to be recruited for eventual war, so you don't have to change because of that.
However, his personality makes me think of Autunmei people. His wanting to be a criminal is right up there alley in some respects.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Radio Jelly
Okay! I'm thinking he'd be born on Sumenoto but probably move onto Autunmei if they tend to have more criminal tendencies, if that makes sense in the world. With that in mind, I was wondering what kind of trouble Autunmei people get into >:3

Well, they are tricksters mostly. Making potions that do the opposite of what they tell you. Talismans that make your favorite item disappear and reappear in the merchant's home. Stealing is what they are mainly doing. There are rumors amongst the Sumenoto people, after a series of random citizen disappearances, that Autunmei is kidnapping them for testing their potions on. ;O

OOOOOH. Okay, he'd be totally down for that. Thank you for the insight! I should be done with Higgins soon!

• Full name: Orion Pearson
    Nickname(s): Ali
    Species: Human
    Appearance:
    reed_version_02_by_rabbiteyes-d54188o.jpg

Personality: While Orion can make it easy to get along with, he has a tendency to be caustic from time to time. He abhors nonesense, almost as much as people spouting it. In that way, he's pretty narcissistic: in thinking that he himself could never be one of such people.
    Surprisingly enough, despite this, he puts the highest value in friends, especially attracted to people he can butt heads with without getting sick of them.
    How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?: His parents had come from a far away kingdom several years before he was born (in Winturof).
    Extra Information: Has a tattoo mark under his left wrist.

Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Alright, I think I'm finished! Let me know if I need to make any changes or if I need to be more specific!

• 34d4bb887269e0bdc3bf1d37100ea070_i.jpg

Full name: Neige Lucidclock
    Nickname(s): Enyel
    Species:Snow Elf

Personality:
    Enyel can be perfectly described as a lion in a mouse's body. He dreams of being a skillful warrior and being a hero to his Kingdom, but sadly Enyel struggles getting over his own habits. He's a timid, shy and quiet young man. Always preferring to be alone or around people or things he's familiar with. Comfort and safety in normal routine is what Enyel strives for, a way of life not meant for a warrior.

To keep himself from reverting back to his old self, Enyel will take the initiative in any chance he gets. From meeting new and different people, to gathering minerals in new locations, and trying new and exotic foods, Enyel will do anything to keep on his personal quest to become a great warrior.

Enyel is more of a listener than a talker, but will become a part of the conversation in order to get his voice heard. Being very kind-hearted and gentle, Enyel goes out his way to making everyone around him safe, even those who give him red flags. To him, until they do something, they deserve to be treated kindly.

When in danger, Enyel's first instinct is to run and hide. But when cornered, he will unleash his inner warrior and fight until his last breath.

Many will find Enyel aloof and standoffish first, but with effort them both, they will see Enyel as a good friend.

How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?: Enyel was born and raised on Winturof.

Extra Information:

-Snow Elves were once a prosperous society that rivaled those of High Elves. They were a peaceful, accepting society that welcomed all types of races and species onto their land, until humans began to rapidly build their civilization. Quickly, snow elves saw humans as a lesser race and launched a war with them. The whole snow elves society was soon wiped with genocide by the humans and the few remaining became enslaved by the Dwarves, who kept them under control by forcing them to eat a toxic plant, making them blind.

Some Snow Elves were able to escape the Dwarves slavery, either fleeing away or creating splinter groups to fight the Dwarves. However, those who didn't accept slavery were killed. Those in slavery slowly became twisted and primal. When freed from slavery after the collapse of the Dwarves, they became bloodthirsty.

Snow Elves, both pure and corrupted, are now considered an endangered species of elves.

[spoili]Snow Elf[/spoili]

Strengths:

-High magical abilities
    -High tolerance of the cold
    -Independent
    -Intelligent
    -Courageous
    -Prideful

Weaknesses:

-Blindnesss
    -Easily manipulated and tricked
    -Distrustful
    -Two faced
    -Bloodthirsty
    -Jealous

Enemies:
    -Humans
    -Dwarves

Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

((Here's my sheet! Please let me know if there is anything I messed up on as this is still a WIP, but would love a second opinion on before I finish~))

Last edited by a moderator:
@UnsafeSpaces ; Higgins is approved, I'm sending you a PM to discuss his character profile with you.
@Sketching101 ; Orion is approved, I love his picture. Sending you a PM~
@Pray4me ; oh my gosh, Enyel is interesting! Hmm, I want to know more about what a snow elf is and the traits of their species. So maybe in the extra information you can list some abilities/strengths/weaknesses and such about the species as a whole so I can add it to our eventual bestiary.

Enyel is now fully approved! I'm currently working on the character profiles for all approved characters. Also, more information on Leveling Requirements and Rewards. :D

Can I reserve a spot? I haven't the time for a CS just now but it appears Autunmei has received no love whatsoever despite the fact it's obviously the coolest island. I would love to change that if you have the room.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Of course! And this roleplay is open for a reason. This means anyone can make a character, even after the IC is started!~
I'd really appreciate you making an Autunmei character when you have the chance!

Autunmei is the coolest island out of all of them indeed, i just ended up making winturof character because i think being one of the planters trying to get something to actually grow on that island is interesting concept :P

• Full name: Sir Jozilioman Archonfall

Nickname(s): Brass

Species: Reanimated Corpse (formerly human)

Appearance:
    autumn_knight_by_jaggy400-d63kzhp.jpg

Personality: While at times Brass might seem sullen or disinterested, it is more likely that he simply cannot remember the right way to reply to a person, or engage with them. However, Brass is both fiercely loyal, and compassionate despite his warrior instinct and grave appearance. As something between construct and man, the creature is both capable of complete emotional detachment in the face of combat, and deep connection between himself and his people. In fact, while he speaks little, when he does speak it is often words of comfort or inspiration. Even when he hasn't the use of his voice, Brass expresses himself with actions: the warrior still possesses some of his old, more knightly hobbies, like jousting, feasting, and courtly dancing.

After spending decades in Autunmei, Brass has reconstructed for himself a new purpose to replace the mission he forgot, and now is exceptionally patriotic for the people of his nation. Although he hardly remembers how he perished the first time, some instinctual part of him still recognizes that the life he lives is not his first, and that he above all else knows not to take a single day for granted. Often wordlessly, the knight will intervene to protect any person or creature that appears threatened, and due to the crime rate in Autunmei, he has never found himself at want for something or someone to stand before.

While crime aggravates the creature, he does not fault the leaders of Autunmei for their ambitions in Nuetolam, nor for the hostility between his land and Sumenoto: to Jozilioman, politics are matters concerning only royalty, and one's loyalty to their state must remain absolute no matter how their leaders fare.

Many years ago, another island kingdom--not wholly unlike any one of the seasonal kingdoms--enterred a period of great civil strife. The island was a solitary empire in and of itself, however its people's disinterest in exploration led to its own downfall. While it had been a self-sustained land for centuries, the great isle of Igorion was struck with a series of concurrent, and inexplicable natural calamities for nearly a whole month.

First, a series of great tidal waves crushed the isles many lower reaches, decimating farmland and the population of the common class. Next, a series of hurricanes assaulted the island, effectively halting any relief efforts the noble caste and royalty could deliver to their subjects by destroying the great glimmering capital itself. Igorion was famed for their chivalrous culture, and despite the sheer impossibility of the task, the knights of Igorion's capital were tasked to save its city or perish in the destruction.

Of course, the third and final wave--a volcanic eruption from the peak of Mount Igorous itself--rid Igorion of all its living inhabitants, and despite the haplessness of their duty, it was the knights who stood at the front of the oncoming magma and the first to fall. Sir Jozilioman had already lost much to the great calamity, and on the final day of his homeland's destruction, as fire and ash rained upon his city, he never reaced the vanguard of knights he was sworn to. Instead, Jozilioman was tasked with a singular duty by his lord: to breach the great sea as the last Igorion and live so that his people's memory would too. It was on this voyage that the knight's vessel crossed through the magical energy surrounding the seasonal kingdoms, and at last drifted ashore.

Alas, the great knight was ill-fated for his mission: although he had been able to drink rain-water, he hadn't time nor ability to stock his small vessel with food for the voyage, and the knight had long since starved to death in the bottom of the small craft. On Autunmei, his corpse lay, still encased in the brass colored armor of his guard. It would not be his end, however: a young enchantress--eager to prove her skills--discovered his preserved corpse nearly completely buried beneath the muddy banks on the northern part of the island. Long roots, river-weeds, and algae wrapped in and around the knights armor, and much of it had sunk into the ground but for a single point at the front of his face-guard.

Using a series of taboo trinkets, the young enchantress set about trying to breath magical life not into the dead knight but into his armor: she endeavored to create a magical construct. Instead, her trinkets, which she had buried into the breast of Jozilioman's corpse, reanimated an amalgamation of the armor, the knight, and the flora that had grown atop the body. Rising from the shore on unsteady legs, the great knight again formed some semblance of consciousness, but lacked any memory of who he used to be. For many years, the creature stumbled through the wilderness of Autunmei, grasping at fleeting memories and thoughts until it could again speak in simple tongue.

The young enchantress had fled upon his first awakening, and although the knight never found her again, he did find the capital of Autunmei. While he never remembered his true name, nor country, the knight did know his purpose as a protector, and set about creating a life for himself as a silent defender of the Autunmei people. He would never abandon his armor lest they fear or outcast him, but with care, the knight was able to not only divert suspicion, but gain the trust of those he encountered. In time, as Jozilioman grew to be a regular citizen in Autunmei, he adopted the nickname "Brass" for the sheen of his armor, and applied himself to become a government commissioned warrior and protector of the people.

Extra Information: In the cracks and creases between his armor plates, one can spot a tangled mess of autumn leaves and twigs springing forth from inside. The magic totems tethering Brass's soul to the armor so too enchanted the flora that had grown inside his armor, so if he were to remove his suit he would appear to be a walking bush of sorts, and only beneath the husk of vines and branches would one find his shriveled corpse and the totems embedded inside.

Experience Points:

Level:

Class:

Ability| Traits:

Quest Log:

Inventory Slots: 5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Oh god, I finally finished Felix xD My brain was having a civil war about is personality. I'll most likely edit things, add something about the traveling bit... Probably change his home island, make another character, but hey. And I am honestly in love with all the characters that are coming up here!

Radio Jelly; OH MY GOSH, I want to continue your backstory in the plot. I would like to play the young enchantress, if you're cool with that? APPROVED!!
Binks; Felix is APPROVED! Has he ever been to Nuetolam?

• Love
Awesome! That is excellent. I will definitely add some extra enchanting quests for your backstory. :) I'm still working on the Leveling Requirements & Rewards Update, so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.