Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Seasonal Island Kingdoms IC

3qDRz80.png

[bg=#9AFFA3]A Realm of Seasons[/bg]

Amidst the vast green waters of an ocean so large, there lay an archipelago of five islands. However, it is quite difficult to find this strand because a mysterious magical energy surrounds the islands and makes them appear and disappear every five hours. But, when someone does wind up on one of the islands, they are bound to the inside of the energy forever. The magical energy causes four of the five islands to have only one season all year. This makes each island vastly different then the next.

#9AFFA3 The first island in the archipelago is called Sprinfata and the season is Spring all year long. The flora is always just beginning to bloom and the temperatures are between 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. There is at least one light rain shower a week. The most notable aspect of the Fauna is that they seem to be perpetually in a state of adolescence, never truly grown to full adulthood. For this island, there is a council that oversees matters of the people and a king and queen (if chosen) to make decisions final.

The major trade industry on Sprinfata is producing Clothing and Accessories. Sprinfata is allies with all other islands.

#AAA805 The second Island is called Sumenoto and the season is Summer all year long. The flora is fully in bloom and the temperatures are between 80 degrees Fahrenheit and 120 degrees Fahrenheit. There can be brief heavy rainstorms every month, but it is mainly sunny all day. The most notable aspect of the Fauna is that they are extremely large and abundant. Like Sprinfata, this island's people are overseen by a council and a king and/or queen.

The major trade industry in Sumenoto is animal and crop agriculture. Sumenoto is allies with Sprinfata, Winturof, and Nuetolam. They are under tense negotiations with Autunmei and the future for the alliance between these islands is dim.

#9E2900 The third island is called Autunmei and the season is Autumn (or Fall) all year long. The flora is always consistently falling, growing back, and falling again in a never ending cycle. The Temperature is between 36 degrees Fahrenheit and 58 degrees Fahrenheit. There is light snow fall every three months. The most notable aspect of the Fauna here is that they all are colored to blend in with the fall background.

This island is overseen by a council and a king and/or queen. The major trade industry in Autunmei is magical potions & talismans. Autunmei is allies with Sprinfata and Winturof. They find Nuetolam to be more of a territory to claim then a government powerful enough to be an ally. Sumenoto is under pressure from Autunmei and their negotiations are turning south.

#040034 The fourth island is called Winturof and is the last island that has only one season all year long , which is Winter. The flora is all dead and no plant life grows here. However, the minerals found underneath the ground are very precious and can be used for magic and other things. It snows every week and the temperatures range from -50 degrees Fahrenheit to 32 degrees Fahrenheit. The Fauna is few but powerful, they are wise and toughened by the harsh year long winter.

This island is overseen by the smallest council and a king and a queen. Not many can survive in the cold snowy tundra of Winturof, but there are those that try and they are governed appropriately. The major trade industry is mining for magical gems and minerals. They are the biggest allies with Sumenoto because they cannot grow their own food and they don't mind Sprinfata or even Autunmei. However Nuetolam is a place they want to stake their claim.

#BFA366 The fifth and final island is called Nuetolam. The seasons change in a cycle each year starting with spring and ending with winter. The Flora changes as the seasons do and Nuetolam reflects the other islands in one year. The most notable thing about the Fauna here is that they drop precious loot when hunted. This island is governed by a coven of elders who prefer to stay out of conflict as much as possible.

The Major trade industry here is weapons and armor. Nuetolam is allies with Sprinfata, and Sumenoto. They are weary of attack from Autunmei and Winturof.

This Realm of Seasons is eager to be explored, which island will you swear your allegiance to?
This group roleplay is an open world which means, characters are accepted even after the IC is started!

[bg=#9AFFA3]Roleplay Perks[/bg]

• - Doing certain tasks on the islands will award your character with experience points. Each task falls under three main categories: Occupational Tasks, Class Tasks, and Quest Tasks. For each island there is a list of Occupations that your character can take up. You gain various amounts of experience points for each post made doing that occupation. For Class Tasks, you will have to make a post that consists of your character acting out the main role of their class. While Quest tasks give you experience if you make a post that shows your character completing one of the many quest objectives that is listed.

- To level up you need to gain 10x the level you want to reach. So, if you want to level up to Level 2 you would need 20 points of experience. The Level cap is set at 50 for now. Each level up will receive three rewards that all characters get and one reward that is specialized to each character. To save space in this post, I'll be compiling the list of Level requirements and rewards later on. Now onto the next perk: The Hidden Object Game System!

• The Hidden Object Game System or the H.O.G.S. for short, is a new perk that I would like to try out. With this system, in each of my GM posts I will describe many, many interesting and obtainable items that can be found in the scene. If you happened to see an item your character wants, all you have to do is roleplay them trying to collect the item. However, you can not automatically receive the item.

I will use this Random Number Generator to decide whether or not your character will encounter an obstacle while trying to collect the item. IF it lands on an even number, you won't have to face anything and your character will have the item in one of their inventory slots. IF it is an odd number, then the character will face a challenge to getting the item, and if they can't conquer it, they don't receive the item in their inventory.

• Within the magical energy of the archipelago, there are 5 classes that characters can align with. These classes are essentially the main role your character has in the plot of the roleplay, and these classes help further the story.
    - Protectors:
    This class is for those who protect and fight for others. Protectors make sure other members of the islands are safe from outside threats and beasts upon the islands. They are the strongest characters and can lift things 10x their size, and break down rocks with their fists. They are strength.

- Soothers
    This class soothes others and heals them if they are hurt. There are many ways a character can get hurt inside the magical energy and the Soothers make sure that they are well tended to and taken care of. These characters are the most compassionate, they are able to use herbs and stones to aid their processes. They are endurance.
    - Enchanters
    This class are the mages of the islands. They are skilled in the magical gems, plants, and talismans that are abundant throughout the Archipelago. They are hear to interpret the magical energies of the islands. These characters are the most wise and intuitive, they are able to sense different energies around them. They are Wisdom.

- Planters
    This class is essentially the Farmers of the islands. They are skilled with flora and they know how to make them grow and flourish. Planters are almost non-existent on Winturof due to the harsh conditions, but the guild of Planters is trying to figure out a way to grow crops on the island. These characters are hard working and honest. They are Truth.

- Hunters
    The last class is the trappers of the islands. They know all there is to know about beasts and critters and they are skilled in hunting these beasts. They are also the independent traders of the archipelago and they know the best places to find items. These characters are agile and perceptive. They are Cunning.

Strength, Endurance, Wisdom, Truth, and Cunning are all Class abilities that you can strengthen with ability points.

• [fieldbox="Sprinfata Occupations, #9AFFA3, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Silk Gatherer - A Character who holds this occupation is required to go to the silk worm caverns and gather the silk there for use in clothing design. If they have required the amount needed by the employer, they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Color Resource Gatherer - A character who holds this occupation is required to find the various materials needed to make the colors to dye the clothing and accessories. IF they gather the required amount of each item for each color, they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Clothing Creator - A Character who holds this job is required to fashion clothes out of the given materials for others to wear. They will receive 50 Seasol for each completed piece.

+ Accessory Creator - A Character who holds this job is required to fashion accessories out of the given materials for others (and themselves) to wear. They will receive 53 Seasol for each completed piece.

+ Model - A Character who holds this job is required to model the clothing that is made in Sprinfata. They are there to market the clothing to potential buyers and wow them with how good the clothes look on the character(s). For successfully modeling an outfit and selling it to the public they will receive 55 Seasol .

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sumenoto Occupations, #AAA805, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Animal Farmer - A character who holds this job tends to the animals kept for agriculture. For successfully selling an animal product you will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Crop Farmer - A character who holds this job tends to the crops kept for agriculture in the magical energy. For successfully selling a crop product you will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Chef - A Character who holds this job cooks meals for others. If you successfully cook a meal for someone else the character will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Bovica Gatherer - A Character who holds this job collects the prized plant Bovica for use in cooking establishments. Bovica not only enhances flavor to many dishes but it has magical properties that allow the user to gain good luck. IF your character succesfully gathers the specified amount they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Host/ess - A Character who holds this job is required to wait upon customers at cooking establishments around Sumenoto. If they successfully host an excellent meal for the customers they will receive 55 Seasol.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Autunmei Occupations, #9E2900, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Potion Maker - A character who holds this job creates magical potions from the ingredients around Autunmei for others to use. If your character succesfully creates a potion from the Council's Potion Tome they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Talisman Maker - A character who holds this job creates magical talismans from ingredients around Autunmei for others to use. If your character succesfully creates a potion from the Council's Talisman Tome they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Magic Ambassador - A Character who holds this job holds business with other island's to introduce newly discovered magic to them. If the new magic is accepted they will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Magic Researcher - A Character who holds this job researches all there is to know about magic. If your character presents their findings to the Council | King/Queen they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Enchantment Creator - A Character who holds this job is tasked to create enchantments for various things. IF they successfully create an enchantment that does what it should, they will receive 55 Seasol.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Winturof Occupations, #040034, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Gem Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of gems from the mines on Winturof. IF they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 45 Seasol.

+ Metal Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of metals from the mines on Winturof. IF they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 49 Seasol.

+ Mineral Miner - A Character who holds this job is required to mine a set amount of minerals from the mines on Winturof. If they successfully complete the employer's requirements, they will receive 50 Seasol.

+ Beast Peace Keeper - A Character who holds this job keeps the few and powerful beasts on Winturof in a peaceful state. If they successfully calm down a beast they will receive 53 Seasol.

+ Fire Keeper - A Character who holds this job is required to light up the settlements of Winturof when the harsh winds blow them out. If your character successfully lights a fire to keep the Winturof citizens warm, they will receive 55 Seasol.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nuetolam Occupations, #BFA366, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
    + Fur Trader - A Character who holds this job is required to collect furs and trade them to others. For every successful sale your character makes you will receive 50 Seasol.

+Field Guide - A Character who holds this job knows the Nuetolam wilds well and they lead others to find good loot. If they successfully lead their group to a big loot hall they will receive 60 Seasol.
    [/fieldbox]

• The main currency inside of the magical energy that holds the archipelago is called Seasol. You can gain Seasol by posting your character doing their occupation, through quests, and even as Loot. You can use Seasol to buy items for your character and in some situations bribe someone into doing something.

This tab is where Seasonal Island Kingdoms keeps it's transactions IC. If a Character purchases something, the spent Seasol will be totaled here. Make sure that when you are buying an item you have the available inventory slots to hold it. If there comes an event that needs to be paid for, the collected total here can be used for those things. (jail bond, wedding, death, etc)

TOTAL SEASOL COLLECTED:
    -None Yet-

• [fieldbox="Strength, #3200AB, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Lifting Weight - Leveling up this trait will allow you to lift heavy objects
    Weighted Strike - Leveling up this trait will give you more damage when striking an enemy.
    Reckless Swing - Leveling up this trait will give you a 20x increase to your damage at the risk of crippling a limb.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Endurance, #54A35B, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Healing Stance - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to emit a healing aura when standing.
    Hit-Taker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to be hit by more attacks without taking much damage.
    Soul Giver - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to revive others from the dead by using fragments of their own soul.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Wisdom, #972F2F, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Flora Knowledge - Leveling up this trait will grant your character access to knowledge about the Flora on the archipelago.
    Fauna Knowledge - Leveling up this trait will grant your character access to knowledge about the Fauna on the islands.
    Magic Affinity - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to find more magical items and energies.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Truth, #F1D702, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Deceptive Seeker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to tell whether someone is lying or not.
    Honest Worker - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to work harder and longer on things without having to rest.
    Nature's Ally - Leveling up this trait will cause selected Flora to grow faster and fuller.
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cunning, #E0D8B8, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
    Bestial Senses - Leveling up this trait will allow your character to heightened their senses and be more perceptive.
    Steady Aim - Leveling up this trait will give you more accurate shots when hunting.
    Loot King - Leveling up this trait will cause more special items to drop from beasts and bosses.
    [/fieldbox]
  • In the beginning of the IC there will be 5 available inventory slots for all characters. As your character levels up you will be awarded more inventory slots to hold all the items you could ever want. In your character profile I will be listing your character's items and the inventory. If you want little images of each item you have for your Character profile, let me know and I will make them for you.
  • To save space in this post, I will be making a new post of a comprehensive list of ALL available quests within the magical energy of the Seasonal Island Kingdoms. Each quest will have a list of objectives your character will have to complete in order to gain a reward. Some quests are there to push the plot forward, while some quests are there for personal enjoyment and special items.

[bg=#9AFFA3]Rules & Guidelines[/bg]

[fieldbox="General Rules, #9AFFA3, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
1. No OOC Drama - If you have a problem with another player, take it to inbox.
2. What the GM says, goes. (@WhisperingWillows)
3. Don't be afraid to ask questions!
4. You may use anime/CG/Real life pictures.
5. Please fill out the character sheet by copying and pasting the code that is in the Character Creation Tab.
6. If you have an idea that could change the plot, let me know so we can discuss it before implementing it in the IC.
7. You may have as many characters as you can handle. If I see you can't post equal amounts with all of your characters, I will ask you to withdraw them.
8. If you'd like to hold a Leader position on the Seasonal Island Kingdoms than message me and we can discuss.
9. HAVE FUN!!!
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Posting Expectations, #AAA805, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
When creating your IC post, I'd like for 6-8 sentences. More is always better, but at least 6-8 sentences is my minimum for posting. After I post my GM post I'd like for all players to post once before I post another GM Post. You don't have to get a post to me quickly as long as it doesn't make the IC dead for a month.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Character Creation Guidelines, #9E2900, dashed, 5, Times New Roman"]
Your character can be anyone, within reason, that you can come up with. There is a variety of species upon the islands that were born there and also new comers come to the island (and stay forever) all the time. Plenty of options for you to choose from for your character.
If you'd like to add more to the Character sheet, feel free to. However, I need you to keep the entire sheet in tact. I would like at least 7 sentences for the personality. I want to know who your characters are in depth. Other than that, let your brain come up with amazing characters, and if I see a problem with your sheet, I'll let you know.
[/fieldbox]

[bg=#9AFFA3]Character Creation[/bg]

• Full name:
    Nickname(s):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?:
    Extra Information:

• This information is for WhisperingWillows to fill out once the IC is up.
    Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Below is the code for the character sheet & Roleplay Information, I'd like it if you'd please copy this and fill it out!
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Character Sheet Template]
Full name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Information:
[/tab]
[tab=In-Character Roleplay Information]
This information is for WhisperingWillows to fill out once the IC is up.
Experience Points:
Level:
Class:
Ability| Traits:
Quest Log:
Inventory Slots:
5 AVAILABLE SLOTS
[/tab]
[/tabs]

[bg=#9AFFA3]Cast List[/bg]

Felix Fallow - Sprinfata - @Binks
Jacquelyn Ripper - Sprinfata - @Roxx Lalonde
Evangeline Hecate - Sprinfata - @Roxx Lalonde

----

Iolani Kaleikaumaka - Sumenoto - @Chaosheart13
Kovu Kisaragi - Sumenoto - @Shinku
Rufioh Flamenco - Sumenoto - @Roxx Lalonde
Searcy Behold - Sumenoto - @Binks

------

Sir Jozilioman Archonfall - Autunmei - @Radio Jelly
Syra Elviar - Autunmei -@Silver

-----

Benita Seele - Winturof - @Rauzi
Enyel Lucidclock - Winturof - @Pray4me
Aston Tamesis - Winturof - @DustBunny
Mira Boggs - Winturof - @Roxx Lalonde

-----

Samuel Reinford - Unaligned - @xLarius
Dixie Higgins - Unaligned - @UnsafeSpaces
Marzipan Loaf - Nuetolam -@Chaosheart13

---

NfnPk0I.png

Last edited:

• FELIX FALLOW
    zqK17mi.png

Full name»Felix Philippe Fallow
    Nickname(s)» Fell, Fallow
    Age» 21
    Species» Faun
    Appearance» Well the first thing you would probably notice if you saw Felix is his deer rear. He has the legs, ears, and antlers of a fallow deer's and the abdominal of a human's. The markings of this animal paint his human skin, spreading faint flecks on his back, shoulders, and chest. A streak of dark brown blotches his nose and the bridge, while his skin has a lighter hue around his mouth and down his throat. This also appears around his belly button. Felix is incredibly tall and has a lissome body like a classic deer, however he tries to make up for this by exercising to gain muscles. He has bright, emotional green eyes, and his face is crested by his large ears and decent antlers, with thick brows and sideburns that give his jaw a scraggly half-beard.
    Personality» We can all agree that people are complicated. So here's another complicated person! Felix, like pretty much everyone you meet, has two sides- in a nutshell. He is an extremely energetic and chipper guy, and he also is a sensitive fellow that often cries, hates to cry half of the time, but enjoys crying in the other. Beginning with this delicate side, Felix often bottles his sad emotions inside him, and dwells very much on these things when he's alone. The faun has built himself a shield from negativity, however he is mostly hurt when it comes to loved ones, or being betrayed. His heart is soft and squishy like a pillow, often supports you with friendly comfort, but easily attracts dirt and sharp things. Heading back to the "bottle" mentioning, Felix refuses to tell people how he feels in fear of their opinion of him, to sum it up. So his saddest feelings are held captive inside him until he explodes, because thinking and thinking alone about these feelings isn't enough sometimes.
    Felix can be incredibly cruel, whether it be in a joshing way or a hatred way. Though he tries to simmer this down, he has a short temper compared to what you might prefer. He can openly insult you with needles on his tongue, and even gets physical. Felix does, however, fear of actually hurting someone in the long run, unless they manage boil him down to the bone. When he gets real pissed, he'll snap someone's neck if they happen to step in front of him on the sidewalk. This bite to Felix may or may not influence his strong tongue and leadership skills. He often enjoys being a leader, and has surprisingly wise opinions. Or this may be the fact that he can back himself up with the snap of the fingers. So Felix is interested about his well being, and can muster some good ideas for himself.
    So now that you think Felix is hot-headed, and a ready-to-pop water balloon, here's the good stuff- and everything else! This lad is a vastly happy person. Due to the fact that Felix likes to, and can, push away negativity and make it fun, he can rise a few spirits here and there. He loves to have attention, even though he doesn't admit it too keenly. Felix enjoys socializing and being a comedian, because when people laugh that makes him laugh too. He can become extremely giddy and develops a very loud, throaty laughter. The boy can become devilishly mischievous, shooting out sassy comments and openly accepting a fake, razzing fight with big arms. He has a lust for new things and adventure, and can develop some thick will to certain things.
    Felix is also a very suave, and chill kind of guy. Enormously flirty! He has that cool smile spreading his lips, and the thing with the half-closed-looking eyes with the alluringly flirty gleam. He has the flicking of the eyebrows down pat with his sidelong glance, even drawing his tongue over teeth as he stares into someone's eyes. And he will do this to anyone. As well as he will hug anyone, and wrap his arm around anyone. If you sit next to him, he'll snake an arm over your shoulders if he's in that kind of mood. Felix does get real pervy sometimes, just as a joke. The faun enjoys the reactions of other people when he does these things.

How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?» Born on the islands, specifically to Sprinfata. He doesn't think about residing his loyalty with any other island, regardless he adores what each island has to offer.
    Extra Information» He likes to punch things, run around, and yell out his lungs. These actions are like stress relievers, and Felix very much enjoys the feeling. Just as much as he enjoys watching things crumble to his force, and even though he's against it, he thinks about tearing skin until blood oozes out. Did I mention he gets a really creepy sometimes? ...Well there's enough stuff in the personality description anyways. I'll just put it here.
    He sings to trees all the time, but if you're lucky, you may be able to get him to sing for you with a little passion.
    Felix is extremely artsy, and expresses very much of his happiness and intenseness with pencil and paper. He aspires to do large scale paintings, but often gets to impatient.
    Lastly, Felix is constantly traveling. He does have a small home in Sprinfata, however he rarely stays there for long. The faun absolutely loves every single island. Winturof, for the bitterly cold whether, the snow, and the shaking blizzards. Felix does relish the sight of the island- cold, dead trees, clouds. Sumenoto, for the relaxing sunshine and lush growth, as well as rainstorms. Autunmei, for the dazzling colours of the leaves, the perfect temperature of coolness and warmth, and the dead leaves littering the floor. He also gets a homey, cozy feel off of this island, which he doesn't know why. Sprinfata he loves for the blooming flowers and the fact that it is his home, where he grew up. He travels to meet the different creatures on each island and to fill his hunger for new things. He is fascinated by new people on their islands, so feel free to invite him into your place if you see a faun boy walking around the area. He is quite the guest.

• Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Wow this looks cool. I'd definitely try joining if I can!

Last edited:
@WhisperingWillows

Also, question, what kind of species are there in the archipelago? Like, are there gijinkas of animals living there, just plain old humans, elves, dwarves? What kind of species usually come to the islands? Sorry for the double post, I just realized you can't ping people when editing.

• Love
#e68c4c
#52331d
'Sami'
Black-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Anime-Boy.jpg

• ✽Full name:
    Samuel Ark Reinford
    ✽Nicknames:

Sami, Sam, Rain, Joker

✽Age:

✽Species:
    Werewolf

✽Appearance:

Along with his picture, he may 'trigger' his wolf form, waving a hand over his head (once) his ears seem to 'magically' appear over his head as his tail swishes out. Same color as his hair.
    He's 5'8" and he wears ripped jeans or camo pants. He has scars on his knuckles and a burn scar on the upper part of his back, which he usually hides, wearing a light sweater, or whatever the place he's in requires. He sometimes can be seen wearing a pitch black backpack, although normally he usually just uses his 'space'.

✽Personality:
    He's confident and equally laid back, he tends to smile a lot, but they don't know that he breaks inside, Sami tends to keep all of his personal feelings inside, he's quite clumsy and sometimes the other side of him forces him to isolate himself.

✽How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?:
    His old kingdom being burnt to the ground, he fled with only the clothes on his back and a small polar bear stuffed animal which he keeps to this day, he stole a boat, and some money and became shipwrecked on the island. Which he explored and to this day is still trying to figure out where, exactly, he belongs.

Extra Information:
    Sami has bad habits such as:
    Repeating what he's said when he's lying.
    Also playing with his hair when he doesn't want to listen, or talk for that matter.

Also beating up walls when he's alone and needs to get out the frustration

(Which is why his knuckles are often cut, and they have scars on them.)

Experience Points:
    ✽Level:
    ✽Class:
    ✽Ability
    ✽Traits:
    ✽Occupation:
    ✽Quest Log:
    ✽Inventory Slots: 5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Last edited:
  • Love
I also have a question, so in the in character roleplay information do we fill it out now or later?

Last edited:
Chaosheart13; there are many different species on the islands. I'm making a bestiary for each island so that will explain what exactly is present on the island naturally. Any type of species you can think of can enter the magical energy from the vast ocean.

xLarius; I can't wait to see your character completed, and YOU do not fill it out at all. The Roleplay information is for me to fill out in your character profiles later when the IC starts. I just wanted the sheet there for me, when I do fill it out for you guys. ^.^

@WhisperingWillows

Thank you for the clarification! I'll try to get my app up right away!

• Full name: Benita Seele
    Nickname(s): Nita, Ben, Beni, Benji
    Species: Elf
    Appearance:
    elf_girl_portrait_by_sakimichan-d85vf7b.jpg

Personality: Have you ever wondered what it is like to hang out with a deaf girl? Well meet Nita, she is a cheerful yet stubborn girl. She tends to have a bit short attention span but doesn't stop her from trying her best on trying to help her fellow planters on Winturof figure out the eternal problem of nothing growing on the island. Her patience was developed through the years of being deaf as communication is hard for her, but she always tries her best to get people to understand what she is telling them. Benita loves being creative and so she has many hobbies based around the creativity, ice sculpting as Winturof gives her good possibilities for that.

How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?: Benita was born to the everwinter of Winturof. Her mother was a soother, before passing away because of extreme hypothermia.
    Extra Information: Benita is deaf, she can read from lips but communication with her might be a bit more complicated.

Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

• Full name: Iolani Kaleikaumaka

Nickname(s): N/A

Species: Human

Appearance: Iolani is incredibly tanned, blame being born by tanned parents and working out in the fields all day without a shirt and shorts for that. He stands at 6’1”, making him a bit of a giant compared to other people. His hair is jet black and his eyes are nearly just as dark, with flecks of gray in the iris. More often than not, he wears very loose clothes that stick to him in Sumenoto’s climate, usually a white short sleeved cotton shirt and brown cotton shorts. In colder climates, he tends to wear the shirt, but the pants changes to long cotton brown pants. In even colder climates, like that of Winturof, he wears a black cotton long sleeved shirt and a black jacket that honestly doesn’t keep him warm enough.

Personality: Iolani is a curious soul, wanting to know about the businesses of the other islands in the archipelago, not just the going ons of his home island. Though a hard worker, he sometimes makes risky decisions that fail on his end. He’s not gruff with the people he meets, rather he wants to meet as many people as possible in order to learn something from them. In a way, he could be a quick learner if he put his mind to it. He thirsts for knowledge pertaining to everything and wants hands on experience from it, not just being told about it, though information that is told is helpful to him. Having worked on a large farm with others, he’s cooperative when it comes to pretty much anything. Due to his thirst for knowledge, he might be a little too insistent on learning from someone that’s new, approaching them unabashedly and talking up a storm.

How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?: Iolani was born on Sumenoto during a heavy rainstorm. Both of his parents worked as farmers on the island, providing food to people all over. However, he wanted to try doing something else in life, so he started exploring the other islands when he was old enough to do so on his own.

Extra Information: Has never seen snow in his entire life.
    Is addicted to Bovica and its luck giving properties. Tends to dump a whole load of it on his plate whenever his family buys some.
    Loves attending classes of any sort, just as long as he can learn from them.

WIP

• Full name: Eleanor Genevieve Moreau
    Nickname(s): Nora
    Species: Earth Fairy
    Appearance:
    bbeaf7e7d27b03957c3924b8135a1a0c_zpsyxvvv49i.jpg

Personality: Calm and extremely observant, Eleanor is intelligent and enjoys hiding it behind a sweet smile. With the looks of a kind young lady many don't expect Nora's words to be sharp and blunt. Though she doesn't have a single pity bone in her, Nora still worries about others but does a nice job at hiding it. Its all like playing chest or just pulling on a mask; simple and easy.
    How did they get to Seasonal Island Kingdoms?: Born and raised on Springfata
    Extra Information:

Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Benita and Iolani are APPROVED! Excellent reads, my dears!
I will be sending you a PM to discuss their character profiles. If you have any questions, let me know!
As for Eleanor, I answered your PM and I'll be eagerly awaiting for her to be finished~
This goes for Sami too!

• Love
Reactions: Karma200
I have finished with Sami <333

He looks excellent, and I would suggest the island best suited for his personality is Sumenoto. So he'd be very much accepted there. APPROVED!!!

Samuel Reinford is added to our cast list under Nuetolam as "Unaligned" since the island is more accepting of those who have not claimed allegiance to an island, yet. :)

So Willows, is it mandatory for our characters to become and stay loyal to one kingdom? I was planning for Felix to travel most of the time to see the islands (regardless Neutolam performs all four seasons) and just kind of drift, if that makes sense. He would have a home in one kingdom, but since he would be in other areas all the time, that place is like a rest stop and he wouldn't necessarily have a permanent house. I kind of wanted him to have a love for all the islands? You want me to change that?

• Love
Indeed, each character eventually must swear an allegiance to one island. That doesn't mean they have to do this immediately, though. I want the character to want to join that island, not because they are forced to. War is going to happen eventually. But I want the characters to have time to feel out the personalities and cultures of each island before they recruits you to their forces. :P

((WIP))
Dixie Higgins
Image commissioned by me, drawn by NikktheHuman

• Full name: Dixie Higgins
    Nickname(s): He strongly prefers to go by Higgins
    Species: Werewolf

Appearance:

Standing at 5'6, Higgins feels the need to compensate by smoking and being a general grouch. If it were up to him, he'd at least be heavier, but despite his wishes he's a wiry guy with a lot to prove. Claw-like nails and pointed ears are the most noticeable call signs of his lycanthropy. With there being a great number of odd species on every island, the Higgins family makes no effort to hide their appearances. On the weekdays, Higgins is in uniform: a vest and undershirt with a horribly itchy tie. You could probably say that the plum hair was an act of rebellion but he'd deny it; probably say that it worked with his eyes or something.

Personality:

After 23 years of living in his family restaurant, Higgins' only aspiration in life is to cause as much trouble as he possibly can. He desperately wants to get out from under the thumb of family tradition by committing petty crimes in an effort to do something more. The only drawback is that he aims too low and always lands himself back at the Castle Pub, busing tables. Waiting for his big break, he takes only mild comfort over the fact that he's at least caused some disturbance every time a full moon comes around. Beyond causing the odd disappearance and property damage, the Higgins family treats their lycanthropy fairly casually.

His tendency to get into trouble makes him suspicious of strangers. There's always some excitement in his voice when he meets someone new, probably in hopes that they'd pull him into something devious or at least be an undercover cop. He's a romantic in the way that he actually enjoys first meetings. But, he's easy to disappoint. He'll be a wet blanket if there's nothing exciting happening because he's bored and lonely. That being said, he actually works well in small groups. Being in a tight kitchen has given him excellent team work skills but horrible tolerance with fussy customers.

The Higgins family has lived on Sumenoto for generations. As skilled soothers, they use food to care for the community. Rumors spread, after a few decades, that one young member of the HIggins family had a run-in with a werewolf. Whispers were passed when the bar-tending soothers started to show pointed ears and claws but, by that point, they were so integrated in the Sumenoto kingdom that no one called too much attention to the odd features. Any alarm was quickly shushed by the eldest of the Higgins', a tactic still used by Dixie's father. The family's lycanthropy is of casual discussion typically without discourse as more and more odd species pop up across all the islands.

Dixie is the second born of three and has been expected to continue the family business for the good of the kingdom and island. After doing the daily grind for more than 20 years, he waits for an opportunity to break away from his mundane future. In order to start something new, Dixie keeps his head low for any news of trouble.

Extra Information:
    As much of a grump that he is, if you take him to a moderately cool area with some water, he'd adore you.
    Also, as a werewolf, he's built like a large coyote - retaining his size as a human - which is embarrassing but works towards his sneaky habits.

Experience Points:
    Level:
    Class:
    Ability| Traits:
    Quest Log:
    Inventory Slots:
    5 AVAILABLE SLOTS

Last edited:
When Higgins is finished, he will be approved. I like his personality! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.