3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
I am alive; confused disoriented, but I only got moved along once right so...am I still in it?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I am alive; confused disoriented, but I only got moved along once right so...am I still in it?
Ummmm... yeah about that...

Stick a fork in it cuz... Actually this RP is done :[

daFie says we gots a case of RP Slow Death Rot and like yeah~yeah I agree. So like yeah... We done, son . But BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU to err'body that tried to keep things going. I learned a looooooot about being GM and about trying different things k^^

Like we gots only 10 posties up IC'ly but the ones that didn't go IC'ly are just as important and like pretty sweet insights to how the charries think. The Boo Girlie sooooooo loved all input you gave and helped flesh out the charries and world they lived in. ;DDD

Oh! And like if you want to save your posties up in the BSB then please do copy/pasta them outta there k? Cuz like if not the BSB is gunna idle nuke and you lose posties up in there.

Good luck out there and thank you soooooooo much err'body for trying out this RP!!^^!!

daFie you always be my girl. I see you! And I gots you. Always.

Byeeeeeee~^^!!

🏳️‍🌈 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom !! 🏳️‍🌈

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: noodle
Ummmm... yeah about that...

Stick a fork in it cuz... Actually this RP is done :[

daFie says we gots a case of RP Slow Death Rot and like yeah~yeah I agree. So like yeah... We done, son . But BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU to err'body that tried to keep things going. I learned a looooooot about being GM and about trying different things k^^

Like we gots only 10 posties up IC'ly but the ones that didn't go IC'ly are just as important and like pretty sweet insights to how the charries think. The Boo Girlie sooooooo loved all input you gave and helped flesh out the charries and world they lived in. ;DDD

Oh! And like if you want to save your posties up in the BSB then please do copy/pasta them outta there k? Cuz like if not the BSB is gunna idle nuke and you lose posties up in there.

Good luck out there and thank you soooooooo much err'body for trying out this RP!!^^!!

daFie you always be my girl. I see you! And I gots you. Always.

Byeeeeeee~^^!!

🏳️‍🌈 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom !! 🏳️‍🌈
Wait.....it's done? D: awww! I'm sorry I couldn't do more.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom