3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
OHSHIT

um.....so is the polar bear still up? Can Ada Tap to him?
I see that OHSHIT and raise you a GOOD LUCK.

Yes, Ada may tap to him but there are some insights forthcoming for all and some housekeeping to be done.

And this may be a good time for all of you to do a bit of plotting or make good use of BS Boardroom to Tap to each other what to do next. Missing panther, Drones, gunfire, runaway Prey and bad guys abound so decicions here will be crucial.

OHSHIT

Yes, Ada may tap to him but there are some insights forthcoming for all and some housekeeping to be done.

And this may be a good time for all of you to do a bit of plotting or make good use of BS Boardroom to Tap to each other what to do next. Missing panther, Drones, gunfire, runaway Prey and bad guys abound so decicions here will be crucial.
Ah, okay. Those will be posted in the BSB, yes?

Oh jeez. Don't kill anybody yet ):<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
OHSHIT

Yes insights will be in BSB form. And No guarantees. We do have some RPers that have no-showed and gone beyond the alotted time to respond.

Oh lord...they EAT SUBJECTS??????

This has suddenly got a lot more scary.
Yes, that and more.

OHSHIT

Yes insights will be in BSB form. And No guarantees. We do have some RPers that have no-showed and gone beyond the alotted time to respond.

Yes, that and more.
And this is why I needs and sooooooo L💖💖💖VES muh daFie. Ain't no way Boo can kill or make the tough decisions in the RP.

Oh and btw, no, @DeFier . You're dumb!! ;PPPP

And like that's why I sooooooo L💖💖💖VES err'body here and your effort put into making charries and your posties!! So amaaaazing and intense and like I want ALL charries to make it!! But like... Yeah~yeah, all Subjects might not make it out the BLOCC :[[[[[

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: DeFier
OHSHIT

Yes, that and more.
And this is why I needs and sooooooo L💖💖💖VES muh daFie. Ain't no way Boo can kill or make the tough decisions in the RP.

And like that's why I sooooooo L💖💖💖VES err'body here and your effort put into making charries and your posties!! So amaaaazing and intense and like I want ALL charries to make it!! But like... Yeah~yeah, all Subjects might not make it out the BLOCC :[[[[[
Awwwww.... Boomer, you're so dumb...

Anyways. Going over schedules, I'm always busy but looks like Fri. October 26th will be next GM post day. I should be able to post before then in reaction to whatever happens next but for sure I will post on the 26th. And Boomer and I will be starting to trickle out insights as soon as tomorrow.

All good with everyone?

OHSHIT

Yes, that and more.

Awwwww.... Boomer, you're so dumb...

Anyways. Going over schedules, I'm always busy but looks like Fri. October 26th will be next GM post day. I should be able to post before then in reaction to whatever happens next but for sure I will post on the 26th. And Boomer and I will be starting to trickle out insights as soon as tomorrow.

All good with everyone?
Yep!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
kk. Soooo like stuffs been going on in the BSB so like please do have a look. Dun kno if err'body gets alerts for posties there so Boo will continue to @TAG RPers k?

Also I know i there's like an update thread there, and there's some info under the navigation buttons up ^there but like I wanna just use the INFO, UPDATES and EVENTS thread as like a static place to announce. Cuz like the info up ^there will always change and like anything put in the OoC can get buried reeeeeeally easily.

daFie says to put up another thread with like a glossary or wiki kinda' dealie there, and I'll get on it. But like only if we make it far enough into the RP... i.e. we actually manage to make it out of the BLOCC before the RP dies x,x!!

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
Sorry for my inactivity lately!!!

Been little busy but, I will do the 'In touch' thingy soooooon. Gotta get some sleep first haha
Kk awesomes! Can't wait but like yeah~yeah sleep is normally an overlooked necessity so like yeah go get some :333

Oh oh oh lookie lookie! Boo see some eaguh beavuhs in the BSB!!^^!!

tenor.gif

Building plots!! YAYUH!! K sooooo like anything's ya needs just let us know k ;DDD

Sorry for the delay in getting my response been working lots and sleeping lots :(

I'll respond soon tho!

K np and like we still working it all out in the In Betweens thread so come on down and toss in some ideas k ;DD

Yeah~yeah and so like also I'm not getting alerts from the BSB so please keep on @Tagging RPers to call them into the thread just in case k^^

I am honestly baffled by the notification bugs with the bs bedroom. Like, I aways get a notification when Neo posts in Ada’s space, but I don’t even get a notification when I’m TAGGED in Basil’s space.

I am honestly baffled by the notification bugs with the bs bedroom. Like, I aways get a notification when Neo posts in Ada’s space, but I don’t even get a notification when I’m TAGGED in Basil’s space.
The pain is real. Ughs >,<!!

Haven't figured it out yet. But k I guess until it gets more consistent then Imma @Tag here too. Pain in Boo's butt cheeks but like gotsta do! :]

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: DeFier