3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
K so Boo been drinking so this is not official and like still waiting on others to finish up to where err'body else at. So like maybe all good to hold off but like if I guess who it would be Ada writing about a time with Basil. But like it dun mean it's a fight between you booth but like sumpin in the BLOCC when bad things happening and both o yous was there k?

Oh and like if we on about the wheel thing then like Basil would write a first meet and Good thing for Jaycie then^^

But like if you a eaguh beavuhs then yeah fo'sho go write it up man ;DDD
Got it! I'll hold off for now, just wanted to know what's up in case I get a rush of inspirations.

• Thank You
Reactions: DeFier
K so Boo been drinking so this is not official and like still waiting on others to finish up to where err'body else at. So like maybe all good to hold off but like if I guess who it would be Ada writing about a time with Basil. But like it dun mean it's a fight between you booth but like sumpin in the BLOCC when bad things happening and both o yous was there k?

Oh and like if we on about the wheel thing then like Basil would write a first meet and Good thing for Jaycie then^^

Alright listen up. New rule.

Anytime the GM says they been drinking? Nothing is official. I mean it. I will set everything straight. Much apologies. But don't worry.

Just get hype for tomorrow.

Alright listen up. New rule.

Anytime the GM says they been drinking? Nothing is official. I mean it. I will set everything straight. Much apologies. But don't worry.

Just get hype for tomorrow.
Hey err'body^^

Yeah~yeah my bad. That was pretty irresponsible of me. I apologize and am going to make sure that doesn't happen again. :]

Kk.

Right. So time to do some housekeeping before dropping in the IC.

So it looks like the starting cast is err'body listed under Jets charrie sheet in the What Jet thinks of you, Prey. And as for the Spots on the wheel? The order in which the charries are listed is like the basic way to follow the Wheel k?

And like just to reaffirm how posties go:

We will do rounds. GM post will be in daFie's postie . Then RPers will have up to 2 times to postie up in that round before we move on. To keep things moving expect a GM post like every 8 days.

Emergent Properties may be used as many times as you like , except for the ones that have written limits k? So to start it looks as if there may be varying types and amounts of EPs but all goods. The more Steps completed the more you unlock k^^

And speaking of Steps? Like please finish Step 3 before posting IC'ly k? I know others have been eaguh beavuhs and went on to complete step 1 but like that's cools. Just focus on finishing Step 3. And remember it don't have to be a giant postie. Just reveal how Jet sees your charrie ;D

Alright that's about it for now. So any questions, clarifications, things you'd like to add or tell Boo how much you love her then like feel free to postie up here.

Oh! And daFie still has things to type up and as soon as that is done we will drop in the IC later this evening then^^

Soooooo exciting :]]]]]

Got it! I'll hold off for now, just wanted to know what's up in case I get a rush of inspirations.
K so speaking of write ups, dialogue colour changed^^

Yay, we're finally going live! :D
Once DaFie gets her big lazy butt up she gunna finish write up for your Emergent k^^

Hell Oh.

@jlew265 here we go:

That Nosy Little Bat

Since Basil has been 2 years in the BLOCC, he may smell out up to 2 Predators in Sapient form. He must first get within arms length of the Predator to 'catch its scent.' As soon as he has their scent, he will be able to track them by scent, unerringly like a bloodhound, for 2 minutes. He may use this EP twice per week.

~

Under Emergent Properties, please reference the other character sheets to see how to add this into Basil's sheet. I'm still pretty sleepy so I wil finish up Jet's views on Basil later when my brain un-fries itself.

Connections:

@neobendium
In Animal form, Ada may send Jaycie what she Hears for up to two minutes at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Ada could always transmit to Jaycie without fail. She may use this EP twice per week.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
In any form, Jacycie may receive what sounds Ada Hears and sends to Jacycie for up to one minute at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Jaycie could always receive from Ada without fail. She may receive any time Ada transmits.

~

Under Emergent Properties, please add your respective write-ups under the heading: Connections.

I'm excited to get this going, but we will wait till later tonight to go live. I need brainfood and go-go juice first anyways. And hopefully you all start seeing that the reason it's called The Wheel is because all the connections act like spokes between each other. Fun cheezy fact! Alright then. Time to feed...[/Hr]

Hell Oh.

@jlew265 here we go:

That Nosy Little Bat

Since Basil has been 2 years in the BLOCC, he may smell out up to 2 Predators in Sapient form. He must first get within arms length of the Predator to 'catch its scent.' As soon as he has their scent, he will be able to track them by scent, unerringly like a bloodhound, for 2 minutes. He may use this EP twice per week.

~

Under Emergent Properties, please reference the other character sheets to see how to add this into Basil's sheet. I'm still pretty sleepy so I wil finish up Jet's views on Basil later when my brain un-fries itself.

Connections:

@neobendium
In Animal form, Ada may send Jaycie what she Hears for up to two minutes at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Ada could always transmit to Jaycie without fail. She may use this EP twice per week.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
In any form, Jacycie may receive what sounds Ada Hears and sends to Jacycie for up to one minute at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Jaycie could always receive from Ada without fail. She may receive any time Ada transmits.

~

Under Emergent Properties, please add your respective write-ups under the heading: Connections.

I'm excited to get this going, but we will wait till later tonight to go live. I need brainfood and go-go juice first anyways. And hopefully you all start seeing that the reason it's called The Wheel is because all the connections act like spokes between each other. Fun cheezy fact! Alright then. Time to feed...[/Hr]
@@!! Ooohhhh... Big laZy butt lives!!

;P

K see how nice and clear those write ups are? Wow. You really are useful. Hunh. Who knew...? Well, guess I gots no choice. Imma keep you^^

Hell Oh.

@jlew265 here we go:

That Nosy Little Bat

~

Connections:

@neobendium

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

~

Ooh, nice! I'll add that EP in a bit ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/26/26679.jpg?1515628022[/IMG] jlew265 here we go:

That Nosy Little Bat

~

I love it! It's exactly what I wanted!

• Bucket of Rainbows
K the Boo Girlie updated EP and Bio on Jaycie's sheet ^^

[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/26/26679.jpg?1515628022[/IMG] jlew265 here we go:

That Nosy Little Bat

~

I love it! It's exactly what I wanted!
Just going over what I wrote. It should actually read:

"...in any form, he may smell out up to 2 Predators in their Sapient form..."

Basically, not only may he track them, but if he activates his EP beforehand, he may actually 'smell out' and recognize up to 2 Predators in their Sapient forms.

Updated EP for Ada.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright then. Almost ready to put up IC but needed to toss a wrench into the mix. Check the BS Boardroom.
Am I correct in assuming that I should reply to this in a "Roleplay post" manner?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright then. Almost ready to put up IC but needed to toss a wrench into the mix. Check the BS Boardroom.
Am I correct in assuming that I should reply to this in a "Roleplay post" manner?
Yes. Doing this for reasons two fold. Adds a bit of relation building and just stalling while we wait for responses from @Lulunopia and @Quiet to see if they are still participating.

• Bucket of Rainbows