OOC RP Idea - "Promise"

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Red

Original poster

Hey, guys. I am still new here when it comes to role-plays. I tend to write a different way and have a different character setup than most. I wanted to know if the idea, I'll present will catch interest. If not, then its worth a shot to try. Nearly any character can join. But first I wanted to give info on the character I'll be writing as. [Note: Not writing down the weapons a ninja carry in this post.]
Character Description
Biological Name: Akari Yukimura
Alias: Lady Red, Red, Red Lady, Phoenix.
Species: Phoenix.
[Reborn] Age: 23.
Hair: Red.
Eyes: Gold.
Residence: Kyoto, Japan.
Home Village: Kanishi
Clan: Yukimura Clan.
Partner: A cursed psychic shapeshifter named Taka who almost never leaves her side.
Occupation: Former Empress | Kunoichi [Female Ninja] | Treasure Hunter.
Abilities:​
Default Akari Yukimura Abilities:
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Aerokinesis
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Enhanced Senses and Bodily Capabilities (Durability, Flexibility, Stamina, Agility, Hearing, Smell, Speed, etc.)
  • Afterimage |Flash Step
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Soundless Movement
  • Flight
  • Illusion Manipulation
  • Immunity to Fire and Poison
  • Healing
Merged with Akari's Psychic-Shapeshifting Companion:
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Portal Manipulation
  • Teleportation.
Phoenix Transformation Abilities:
  • Enhanced Senses & Capabilities
  • Wing Manifestation
  • Claw Retraction
  • Fire Manipulation | Aura
  • Self Revival
Character Image:​
30xbpea.jpg

Story Idea

The plot resides in the Modern Era after the new sassy and literally hot-headed 'Lady Red'/Phoenix have grew up after being reborn. It takes place in Japan at first where she lives. However, the main point of the story is rumors of an ancient treasure being heard of in a mysterious city called Remeira. A place of memory long forgotten and hidden. The clues are the sayings about the place of reminisce and time itself. Dangers exist upon entering or even seeking out the treasure whether it being a valuable item or weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.