OOC:Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

good luck!^^

919e95a4-341b-4a19-be7e-1e97ac3d38ae_zps44ee031c.jpg

Name: Rose De la Cruz
Talent: Singing, Playing Guitar and Piano
Appearance: Rose has reddish brown hair, light brown eyes. She is a bit tan due to her Hispanic heritage and she is 5'4 tall.
Personality: Rose is the typical girl who is shy at first but as you get to know her, you'll find out that she likes to be silly and playful sometimes. She is very shy about singing in public, even though she has an amazing voice but is very comfortable when playing the guitar or the piano. She is very friendly and likes to help others but she doesn't like when people bully others or when they are very mean for no reason. She is very protective and loyal to whoever gains her trust and becomes her friend.
Background: Rose is part of the working class and is not particularly rich. Her family is of Hispanic heritage and they all have love and passion for music. She got accepted into the academy thanks to a scholarship given to her due to her exceptional abilities on the piano and guitar. Although, the school doesn't know that she also sings very good.
Dorm room #: 22B (Victoria's and Zendaya's roommate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ik theres three guys in one dorm alrrady and im dorming with Angelita so itd be up to her with rooms, but its possible you could be in ours, its her decision tho.
glad theres someone the same age as me in here tho. all the other chars are like 15 i felt like pedobear T-T

Ik theres three guys in one dorm alrrady and im dorming with Angelita so itd be up to her with rooms, but its possible you could be in ours, its her decision tho.
glad theres someone the same age as me in here tho. all the other chars are like 15 i felt like pedobear T-T

I'll be glad to be your roommate! I hope she approves me soon...xD

yay!:D
nd yeah. hopefully real soon :)

[MENTION=6039]Sweet Mimi[/MENTION] your approved and yea you can room with us :)

IDK Where's ma dorm? Am I mr lonely or is it like 2 bunk beds?

that I do not know.

Uhm... I think I'll have to drop out of this one... I don't like it when people go on with the rp and don't leave time for me to answer (yes, I'm pointing at you k-michelle412 and Gamergize. I was in the same scene as you.) If you're that anxious to go on, I won't drag you back.

you dont have to drop the rp. i just know not to do that anymore. sorry.

Their can be 4 people to a dorm...

Oh man please play nice you guys..

Have some cake :birthday:

I didn't mean to offend anyone, but it's stated in the jump in etiquette rules that people should wait for each other in the rps.

Yes it did. So please if someone is offline please wait for them to reply to continue....

I don't want my first jump in role play to die :(

omg no! i realy like this one! T^T

yeah where has everyone been? I couldn't really do anything since you were gone and everyone else sort of.....vanished :(