OOC:Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

Luciano Mezzetti
06g7.png

Luciano is an easily excitable and optimistic person. He loves meeting new people and talking, even if it's just to hear the sound of his own voice. He also has sort of a hot temper, and doesn't forgive easily. He has a soft spot for all animals, and plants, and has a green thumb. His talents are in sculpting, whether it is clay, metal, or stone.

He comes from a rich family, based in Italy and is at Rosewood through an exchange program. He gets along well with his parents, and enjoys spending their money frivolously, especially on the internet. He's the youngest of four children and acts like it.

Dorm# 17

Approved [MENTION=5937]Keirbear[/MENTION]

[MENTION=5937]Keirbear[/MENTION] post whenever you want enjoy

[MENTION=5169]Lelouch vi Britannia[/MENTION] Angelita Snow told me to ask you if I can be your roommate C:

[MENTION=5888]Isho13[/MENTION] go ahead, you can be a room mate I suppose, okay? So ... that makes either 3 or 4 of us in the same dorm, sounds reasonable.

Yay... By the way, did I read wrong or there's a piano in the room? o_O

I thought I said keyboard, however someone else may have wrote piano, i'll have to check over it/ why by the way?

But, keyboard as in a musical instrument? I'm trying to imagine the dimensions of the rooms n.nU

Yes, keyboard as in a musical instrument, like a piano, except much easier to store, and smaller than most pianos, my character mainly puts it in the closet, or under the bed when not in use.

Aaah alright. It's just that in my language people often use keyboard and piano as if their meaning was the same >_>U But I get it now n_n

... what language do you speak? / it is sort of the same ...somewhat ... just a little bit diffrent...

Ahh okay, yeah I understand what you mean.

Application:

Name: Ethan Hunito

Appearance: images.jpg

Personality (and a bit of story): Ethan is extremely shy and generally talks to himself. He's also very geeky and loves virtual games, anime, cartoons etc. His talent is singing although he rarely expresses it and often does it to himself privately. His mother, however, wanted him to find friends at a school so she sent him here and reluctantly, he came. He comes from not a very rich family and is extremely self-conscious about it.

Note: First RP on this site, plz dont hate. I started out on a small RP site that was quite laid back.

How do I add a full photo? Sorry for being a noob and all. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
dw when u click upload file you can pick thimbnail or full image. click image. nd its okay. ive only been here a week ^^

Um...i set up a cs and posted. im not sure if it was supposed to go that way tho. uh i guess you can but this isnt my rp :/

I'm not sure, I think she might be okay with it, but i'm not entirely sure ... However I think she will letyou join though because she did say she wanted more people.