[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

Et tu, Brute?

Okay, this is directed at everyone. I am shutting down this RP for obvious reasons.

I thought about all of this and I will omit the requested material. I don't want to fight anymore. I am becoming a better person and I'm trying to leave all of that in the past. Please, for my sake, human to human, just let the past die. You can believe this heartfelt message might be a ploy to manipulate - I can't change anyone's mind. I don't want anything out of this other than to be left to my own devices so I can heal and improve myself as a person.

I understand that I am not a good person - I get it. I specified about a month before everything fell apart that "If all of you knew me in real life then none of you would be my friend" for good reason. I try everyday though to be a better person and this experience will make me better. Thanks for not compromising. I do not absolutely agree with everything (naturally because I have a different perspective of this) Regardless, I need to respect how everyone feels and what they want.

I am sorry for all of this situation and provoking everyone to return (unintentionally... I just copy and pasted the lore and decided to make the story continuous. I was not thinking that this would happen. In hindsight, I should have known better).

I've said this before and I will say it again. I do not hate anyone of you. I am glad we did have some good times together and I'm glad, despite this, you guys found a common friendship from this.

Thanks for giving me a chance to redeem myself and letting me be (until you found out about the lore page). Please do not come out in full-force next time though. Much of my opposition was because everyone came out in full-force, except Silver, who tried to be negotiable until I refused.

All of you guys are awesome and I wish for nothing but good days ahead for you.