[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that could be something cool to implement ^.^

I could be something cool to implement :)

*FLAILS* I got TMs and HMs mixed up. HMs are the naturally occurring ones and TMs are the ones you teach your Pokemon >.< Sorry about that ^.^;

Tsubasa gets her slow aging from her mother, who is a Fairy Tale Girl.

I actually considered Togekiss as a reference to that, but Altaria was cooler. Bronzong belonged to her Aunt.

Alright, I won't post again until tonight if I need to. I've also decided to doodle my characters so keep an out for those.

In the mean time, why doesn't everyone tell me what they expect in the next arc and what they want to accomplish with their characters overall?

Didn't mean to keep everyone waiting, I was going to let @Shadows post again. Anyway, you have the rest of today, tomorrow, and all of Tuesday to wrap up any interaction. Since no one seemed interesting in throwing their input in, the first round will focus on everyone earning another star or lose one, battling each other [I would prefer if anyone doubling didn't have their characters battle each other in this round] or simply getting adjusted to the new environment. I'll give you two weeks from Wednesday to finish this round and throw in another week or two if the time is needed.

The second round is most likely when Team Rocket will come into play. I have to admit, I was hoping for more Team Rocket PCs.

Well, smells like it's time to heat things up. The rolling can only get so uphill!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
@Crow, @Shadows, @Lizzy, @TyranntX

The Prologue round ends today! Would you like to get a couple more posts in after me or should my next post be the Round End post?

I will also go on to say posting should not be as fast this round than the last so no quick fire replies. Just because posts are usually short doesn't mean everyone has the time to reply and keep up. I don't want to lose anyone.

I also drew Leila and Munira, you can find the sketches in their character profile on the first page.

Personally, I do not have much to write. Risk goes to the on-ship Centre to heal his/her mons... that's that.

Dammit, totally forgot to write the end scene >.< Give me a moment!

I suppose I'll do the honours on the first post of the next arc.

You even drew their companion 'mons. I kinda want to draw Tsubasa myself, but for a birdkeeper she doesn't really have many Pokemon that can sit on her wrist.

Yeah, thst will be up shortly. I had to put my brother on the bus first.

Yeah, but I'm horrible at drawing animals xD The Pokemon look a little weird to me, especially mudkip, but there's not much I can do about that. I just wished had had time enough to do proper line art and throw in some actual shadows. Sketch + flats + clear background doesn't look to good honestly.

So, you're making the first post for Arc 1?

Well, if you want to do it I won't stop you. I thought you meant you were going to be the first one to post in the arc, not actually post the arc x) By all means, go ahead :)

I think it'll be best for you to start, so that we can get a better feel of the setting and all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi

azami___pokemon_trainer_oc_by_yukidemon-d6s2oby.png

Name:
Monkulus D'Collete
Side:
Neutral
Experience:
20 years
Strengths:
-Very calculating and observant, especially of pokemon battles
-Is very calm and professional in dire situations
-Strategic and a quick decision maker
-Dirty fighter
-Very confident
Weaknesses:
-Arrogant
-Sometimes doesn't care for others and or their pokemon jut as long she gets what she wants
-Often oversteps her limits, including underestimating the strength of another trainer
-Rebellious and prefers to be in authority rather than having someone boss her around
-Sassy, snarly, and overall rather rude and her brutal honesty can really hurt another person's feelings
Region:
Kalos
Personality:
Monkulus a very pride and rather arrogant trainer and mostly caring more about winning and being better than her older sister, than actually care about her friends, thus making her rather unpleasant to be around but there is a silver lining to her personality, she will often give less experienced trainers tips on battling and such though her words can really hurt sometimes but she's more about tough love really.
Short Bio:
Monkulus was born and raised into a fairly wealthy family in the Kalos region and has a older sister who is 10 years older than her.
Her older sibling went on a journey by herself until Monkulus reached ten years old, and her sibling returns and takes her under her wing for a time.

While she had gotten all the badges around Kalos, she has lost every battle against her older sibling and her jealousy of her more experienced trainer grew strong enough that she had stopped talking to her completely as despite all her hard training, she felt her efforts were being wasted until she hears about a certain competition and decides to join it, so she can prove she is better than her older sibling who has moved on to other things.
Willing to Play NPCs:
Yes, though mostly if I want or need to.

Pokemon Team:

Species:
Tyrantrum
Nickname:
Helga
Type:
Rock/Dragon
Special Ability:
Strong Jaw
Hidden Ability:
Rock Head

Species:
Rapidash
Nickname:
Parrish
Type:
Fire
Special Ability:
Flash Fire
Hidden Ability
Flame Body

Species:
Sylveon
Nickname:
Dorothy
Type:
Fairy
Special Ability:
Cute Charm
Hidden Ability:
Pixellate

Species:
Ampharos
Nickname:
Light
Type:
Electric
Special Ability:
Static
Hidden Ability
Plus

Species:
Lanturn
Nickname:
Lampy
Type:
Water/Electric
Special Ability:
Volt Absorb
Hidden Ability
Water Absorb

Species:
Staraptor
Nickname:
Delta
Type:
Normal/Flying
Special Ability:
Intimidate
Hidden Ability
Reckless

Note: SheShe isn't gonna keep her "wanna be better than my sibling" mentally forever
[Center/]​
[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have the oldest member tied with Tsubasa. Wonder how they'll interact.

I love the pic. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.