[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you keep the Yvetal only because there has been a case of legendary pokemon entered in an official contest in canon and because it has such a high catch rate.

Accepted, and awesome sprite!

Thanks, and gland I can take part

EDIT: I have been thinking about giving Tyrannt a Rival. Some one who is almost the exact opposite. Right up to their rosters. But I'm going to need a bit more time to develop them.

Last edited:
Damn, shoulda known. Then again, I hide some rules myself too. I understand that you don't want everyone to have Legendary Pokemon as well.

Now that it's been said and utilised, I have to ask this. Rayquaza Mega Evolves, but it doesn't require a Mega Stone. Instead, it will Mega Evolve due to the effect of one of its moves. More like Form change after performing a certain move really. Will this kind of Mega Evolution be allowed?

Reactions: Takumi
I think legendary Poke'mon should be permitted only to those who plan to at least be in the final 16 or whatever number we plan to have for finalists. But I'm not the GM so Ill leave that up to them.

Thanks, and gland I can take part

EDIT: I have been thinking about giving Tyrannt a Rival. Some one who is almost the exact opposite. Right up to their rosters. But I'm going to need a bit more time to develop them.

Go ahead :)

Damn, shoulda known. Then again, I hide some rules myself too. I understand that you don't want everyone to have Legendary Pokemon as well.

Now that it's been said and utilised, I have to ask this. Rayquaza Mega Evolves, but it doesn't require a Mega Stone. Instead, it will Mega Evolve due to the effect of one of its moves. More like Form change after performing a certain move really. Will this kind of Mega Evolution be allowed?

I rather not have legendaries running around mostly because they seem over powered but maybe I'll implement them the further we get into the Team Rocket thing going on.But the fewer trainers who enter the Tournament with a legendary and mega evolutions, the better.

As for the mega evolution, as long as its temporary I'll allow it.

AnimeGirl131.jpg~original

(Sorry, no fancy Sprite this time.)

Name: Lucy
Side: trainers
Experience: 10 years.
Strengths: basic combat, medical expert.
Weaknesses: advanced combat, hot headed.
Appearance: 5' 8". 110 Lb.
Region: Kanto
Personality: Unlike Tyrannt. Lucy is quite friendly and nice, unless you get on her bad side. She also cares for her Poke'mon quite a lot. Even her Blastoise give. To her by her father as an egg. She has some battling experience but she isn't the best in the world.
Quick Backstory: Lucy hails form Tyrannt's Rival clan, and as such is a rival of Tyrannt. She always seems to be a few steps behind him. Despite not being the best fighter around (compared to Tyrannt that is) but she is some what skilled in her own right. Lucy was once a healer in her clan and helps out at a local poke'mon center, meaning she is more than capable when it comes to healing her Poke'mon when they need it. She has always hated being in Tyrannt's shadow and has fells as if she is a disgrace to her clan for being inferior to one of the best trainers of her rival clan. But now she has a way to prove her self. Question is... Can she pull it off?

And here is her team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Blastoise
Nickname: Roshi
Type: Water
Special Ability: Torrent
Hidden Ability: Rain Dish

Species: Aurorous
Nickname: Hikari
Type: Rock/Ice
Special Ability: Refrigerate
Hidden Abbility: Snow Warning.

Species: Skeptile
Nickname: Kusa
Type: Grass
Special Ability: Overgrow
Hidden Ability: Unburden

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mae
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Special Ability: Synchonize
Hidden Ability: Telephathy

Species: Banette
Nickname: Omocha
Type: Ghost
Special Ability: Insomnia
Hidden Ability: Cursed Body

Species: Pikachu
Nickname Mika
Type: Electric
Special Ability: static
Hidden Ability: Lightningrod

Last edited:
Accepted ^.^

Lucy is missing Aurorus' Hidden Ability, Snow Warning.

Hey, two Aurorus. This'll be fun.

And two Gardevoir's...

Updated and tweaked my CS. Should be all good to go now.

Sweet :D

EDIT: accepted ^.^

I think there are also THREE Lucario

This is definitely going to be interesting :)

Looks like we are just waiting on Lizzy to edit their post. Can't wait to start this, looks like it's going to be loads of fun.

I hope so :)

@Lizzy, Lizzy, are you busy~

I haven't heard much from you so I'd like a heads up by the end of the day about what's happening (I.e. will you not be able to finish your skeleton until a later date, something came up, changed your mind, et cetera?). No rush or anything, but I will be starting this tomorrow and if you don't reply to this I''ll assume you've changed your mind. But if you do need more time, I'll start anyway and you can join us at your leisure ^.^

Everyone else: I'll be starting similar to Yu-Gi-Oh's arc; on a yacht heading toward the island. This will be the meet and greet stage and will last until next Tuesday (though, I can always move up the date if anyone needs more time to get their posts in or, if you're in conversation, finish it up in the pms and have one you post a summary of it in the IC).

Sound good?

Might as well use this post to take role call:
[BCOLOR=#000000]:checkmark:[/BCOLOR] Crow
:checkmark: Lizzy
:checkmark: Shadows
:checkmark: TyranntX

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi and TyranntX
That sounds good to me. Like the idea of having to wait on a boat for a few days too. Really adds emersion to it.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
@Lizzy, Lizzy, are you busy~

I haven't heard much from you so I'd like a heads up by the end of the day about what's happening (I.e. will you not be able to finish your skeleton until a later date, something came up, changed your mind, et cetera?). No rush or anything, but I will be starting this tomorrow and if you don't reply to this I''ll assume you've changed your mind. But if you do need more time, I'll start anyway and you can join us at your leisure ^.^

Everyone else: I'll be starting similar to Yu-Gi-Oh's arc; on a yacht heading toward the island. This will be the meet and greet stage and will last until next Tuesday (though, I can always move up the date if anyone needs more time to get their posts in or, if you're in conversation, finish it up in the pms and have one you post a summary of it in the IC).

Sound good?

Might as well use this post to take role call:
@Crow
Lizzy
@Shadows
:checkmark: TyranntX

Sorry, I've been a bit busy, but I'll try and finish it sometime today.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Done! @Noctis the Devious.

And I think there's three Gardevoirs too.

Also, @Crow I love the picture you used for Risk. That picture is the bae. And it's nice to see ya again. :D

Awesome and accepted ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
I just realized something. I'm the only one with characters from Kanto. And there are no characters from johto

Status
Not open for further replies.