OOC: Our Eternal Hour

Character name: Jeren Demesne
Job: Chemistry/physics lab assistant
Hair: Red, longer side of short.
Eyes: Blue. Jeren is useually seen wearing thin gold framed glasses. He is slightly nearsighted, and needs the glasses for driving and seeing details a ways away.
Build: Tall and not thin. Jeren looks like he could of been a jock if he cared for sports and working out.

Personality: Useually very calm, slightly introverted. He can be hard to get to know, and sometimes downright cold without trying. People who get to know him find he is very friendly and giving, though. Jeren is an intellectual, and it shows. He gets top grades in school and is very self-reliant. Jeren is polite, but he has been given detention a couple of times for cussing out people who really really deserved it.

Brief History: Jeren comes from a upper-middle class family. His father works, and his mother has a part time job. He is a middle child in a large family, with two older sisters, an older brother, and two younger brothers. He gets along with everyone except his older brother, though as of late relations with his parents has started to be strained. He is the kind of person who would wear a "May the Mass x Acceleration be with you" shirt.

Okay I think I am done.
OH I forgot to mention... I want the fire element... and I want the ability Burn Furnature. (and also PYROBLAST)
:downcat:

Ladies and gents, I direct your attention to the post order in the second post, last box.

Please try to refrain from jumping the gun. The post order is there to help me keep things organized, especially when this goes into the faster paced plays. Also, learn to take cues from the previous posters. Neither I or my Co-GM should have to tell you what to post. I direct without holding your hand. If you have a question, or are truly stumped, it's perfectly okay to PM me and ask for a little help (make sure it's me and not the GM. He doesn't have my PDF's, yet... *cough*), or catch me in the CBox.

Also, stop worrying about if you are doing right or wrong. If something you do is blaringly wrong, I'll tell you about it. Please don't pull out your hair wondering if you're posting enough, if the post was good, if the names are right, if you conveyed your intentions correctly... relax. I have a PILLOW OF DOOM here ready to whack the next person to harp on themselves.

And please don't compare your post size to mine. My posts are going to be fairly large at some points. That doesn't mean you need to whip out your novel hat and do the same!

My post will be up sometime this weekend

I WANT IN

Character Name: Calintz Linzell

Character Gender: Male

Hair: Unkempt and chin-long, the chestnut strands have a natural sharpness to them, yet soft to the touch. Typically hanging over his pale face, obscuring his eyes, though an errant breeze is enough to lift them and toss them about with fashionable abandon.

Eyes: Slate grey, like a smoky mountain-hung cloud. There's something airy in them, like the calm before a storm.

Build: Calintz is of slight build, growing into the body of a man. Though slim, discipline and training have honed his slender mass into corded, taut firmness. Not too tall, not too short, almost ordinary to the untrained eye.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ducifer/KouLeifoh.jpg
KouLeifoh.jpg

Element: -

Tawei: -

Brief History:

Somehow, this one slipped through the cracks.

Orphaned by a run-away father and the passing of his 16-year old mother, Calintz has bounced from foster home to foster home, despite the best care of the sleepy orphanage in a remote town where it always rains. The only constant in his life has been the worn, toussled books his father left behind, books we today would refer to as 'manga'. Through these books, Cal invented himself, dreaming day and night of lands beyond Veros, of life beyond chores and schoolwork.

At the age of 12, he left his home and the town that always rains with a knapsack full of 'manga' and rice.

Presently, he has rented out a small apartment in a complex, sustaining himself with odd jobs and schooling. Complete solitude is abnormal enough, but he's found a way to retain his sanity; training. With samurai and soldiers listed as childhood heroes, Calintz has invented his own system of physical fitness and martial arts, to replicate the honor and glory of these men.

Goals are reserved for normal people. Cal is busy living day by day, always improving, always growing. Some day, he figures, he'll be called upon to be as heroic as his fictitious family.

Personality:

Calintz is reserved. Having learned social interaction from his books, he can be outgoing and thoughtful, but typically without change of expression. To first timers, he seems withdrawn and reclusive, but he is always on the fringe of the circle, and even eager to help when he feels it is necessary. For the most part, however, he is content with staying in the background, observing and watching. The way he figures, he doesn't have anything to bring to the table, so he just as well keep the hell out of the way.

He is completely self-reliant and self-sustaining, and usually consults his reading material for guidance.

If someone has a nosebleed, it is probably because they're being pervy.

Additional Notes:

Just this year, Calintz has stopped two fights and hunted down the stolen purse of one of his classmates. Those who know, know that he is extremely fit and an incredible fighter despite the time of relative peace. Though he rarely parts with his turtlenecks, almost his entire torso, throat and arms are covered in long, bladed, tribal tattoos, a story for another time.

Calintz loves the rain, and basks in the cloudy weather the way normal folk bask in the sun.

Releaser, if someone drops from the RP then I'll work with you to create a world-appropriate character, but right now we're full. It's my fault, I should have changed the tag to apps being closed.

The red box in the second post has been updated. Please read it, as it has some new information you might find important.

We have a spot open for one male character. If you're interested, please PM me your app (found on the first page). If there are multiple applicants, I'll choose the one that best fits within the world with the least amount of editing on your part. It's your character, after all.

Skitz's character has been placed on NPC status until further notice.

Skitz's character is off hiatus, and we'll be continuing along here soon. Real life is kicking my arse, I'll get a post up this weekend.

I'll try and get a post up this weekend. Sorry for all the trouble. I blame NVidia.