OOC: Lux Tenebris

Malkutheeeee, I'll get my sheet up in a few. So SIT TIGHT.

It's not like I have ANYWHERE to go anyway, Lightning. XD.

Sorry for being inactive for a bit there. I'm busy with other stuff.

But glad to see we're growing in interest! Thanks for the Seal of Approval too :D

It's okay lovedove. We all have our own lives to attend to. :D

I am glad as well. XD. Haha. I honestly find my own seal too tacky. xD.

Haha, I didn't mind it at all! Made me feel special :D

Name:
Jacquelin "Jack" Faust

Race:

Tenebra

Job/Role:

A Loose Canon.

Unknown
<elynians the="" here="" age="" apparent="" put="" can="" you="" ageless.="" are=""></elynians>Nation of Origin:
N/A

Type:
Abyss

Sub-type:

Flame

<based prey="" elynian="" preferred="" the="" on=""></based>Appearance:

DarkAnime.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose:

Survive luring in the danger with games.

General Personality:

A bored, gambling addict with immense luck. Instead of battling with the conciousness of other Tenebra -- she makes it pass under a wager, to distract their conciousness and makes for an easy win. Whether it be a challenge or a card game, she gets her way around things my gambling her way throughout conflict and psychological warfare.

General History:

"They say that 'we make a living by what we get', and so I just keep on getting..."

As one of the first groups of Tenebras to enter the city, Jack had witnessed everything first-hand: How Elynians and Tenebra die. Armed with this knowledge, and experience from a long stretch of survival, she decided to reside where the shadows linger the most -- the underground.

Though with the power granted to her as an abyss, she prefers to lay back and let the situation play out before her and play her way through her boredom, which increased day-by-day. Seemingly "passive", she prefers to lure in her prey and take defense instead of offense. Going under the name "Jack" (to give out a sense of masculinity), manifesting a body to match her dark femininity and the reputation of being an unbeatable gambler, she plays with other Tenebra; proposing wagers with their lives on the line.

She sits on the width of a long stretch of a table filled with chips, cards, and other games; awaiting her next challenger.

I will be posting the IC soon guys! I figured I'll start the post with the murder of the Luxes and the actual RP a few days later (in-game time) with the beginning of the decline of Elynian society.

Updated the first post with the rules for In-Character play and a poorly concealed threat. :3. Enjoy! Will be posting the IC later today. :3.

IC is now up! :3

I've started the next posting cycle.. Sorry for the delay guys. Certain -things- came up. S'okay now anyway.

Please post guys. :). Thanks.

Guys? Where'd my roleplayers go?