OOC: Lux Tenebris

Ooohhh. :3. What race would you be in, though?

On another note, I'm feeling particularly murderous so I might make a Tenebra. :3

Not sure. Haven't started yet. I got another character to make before I get to this one.

Maybe a half-n-half

ACtually, I need some GM feedback for the other one, so I'll work on this one now

Maybe a rare race that emodies Twilight: Neither sun light nor moon light, yet both.

With your approval of course.

Although...Radiant Shadow makes me think of a solar eclipse.
320px-Eclipse_2010_Hao_1.JPG

Hmm... A hybrid would have to come up further down the line, when shadow and light have intermingled enough to force the creation of a new race entirely. Not at the beginning though.

As for a rare type of Elynian that embodies those qualities. Of course! I only need a name for it. xD.

I'll come up with a name.

I see them as being outcasts, with no true land of their own, walking half in shadow, half in a light without a source. Maybe their pseudo-shadowness lends them a small advantage against the shadows, such as not being as visible to them.

Actually, I think I'll go Tenebra. I can still work on a name for that rare type, though.

I figure, as a Tenebra, since they absorb the Elynians, it'll provide a way to transform into a hybrid.

Hmm, maybe not being invisible, but certainly less detectable, and less delectable in any case. The twilight type of Elynian shouldn't be made of any part of shadow, probably very very very dim light?

I edited my post with new stuff, just FYI.

You should jump into the CBox

@lovedove830, Aylin gets a:
Sealofapproval.png
. HAHA. I grabbed it from my personal forum. Sorry it's a bit cheesy. XD.

<b style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px !important; ">Name: Vocem Inanis (Voice of the Void)
Race: Tenebra
Job/Role:
Sub-type: Umbra<based the="" preferred="" elynian="" prey="" style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px !important; ">
</based>Appearance:
minecraft___enderman_encounter_by_afflicted_one-d49uvku.png
Current Goal/Purpose:
General Personality:
General History:
</b>

Oh, by the way, Tenebra also possess the ability to take on a humanoid form if they're big enough. :3.

e78fdfc27a102d7eeff5a422c5f64457-d351ih0.jpg

Character Sheet:

Name: Ellidya [Ah-lid-ee-ah]

Race: Elynian

Job/Role: Formerly a child care provider, will be an archer once she learns to fight, if she survives that long XD

Nation of Origin: Sol

Type: Rainbow

Appearance: -points to picture-

Current Goal/Purpose: Stay alive

General Personality: Upbeat, can be hyper, incredibly caring, generous, almost too trusting of others, a bit scatterbrained

General History: Ellidya used to have a home filled with children of all ages, from the squealing infants to troublesome pre-teens. She especially loved the tiny babies, though they were a constant reminder that she would likely never have her own. The children were always happy at the end of the day when leaving her home thanks to her cheerful disposition, but her nights passed alone. When the Tenebra struck, the children began trying to attack each other. The older ones even tore apart and ate the babies, and she couldn't save a single one. She locked herself in a closet to prevent them from getting to her, and also to stop herself from joining in the massacre.

Wow Layne, that was fast. O_O. Ellidya is approved! :3. I should really post a list of approved characters. >__<

Looking forward to getting this Roleplay started. :3. A lot of good people to roleplay with. I will get my profile up soon. XD.

Name: Corvus (The Raven)

Race: Tenebra

Job/Role: Hivemind

Type: Murder

Sub-type: Crescent

Appearance:
3195650262_7cbbef48ec.jpg
Current Goal/Purpose: Assimilate other flocks into its current flock

General Personality: Corvus is a cunning, conniving, remorseless Tenebra. It has a powerful will, one that it was able to use to create a sort of hive-mind out of the other members of its flock. Its methods are precise and it will not hesitate to get rid of any hindrances to its plans. Its biggest flaw is its hubris. Its massive intellect and power are proportionate to its arrogance, often employed against it to escape the influence of its will.

General History: Corvus began as a typical Murder Tenebra, but it quickly found that simply cooperating with its flock did not give it a sense of fulfillment. It quickly set about to finding ways of gaining control of its flock, first subordinating one of its brethren. It did this in a manner that an Abyss Tenebra would consume another Tenebra, but stopped the process just as he consumed the consciousness of the other Tenebra, allowing him to exert his own will over the body of the other. The will, experience and intellect of the other Tenebra was assimilated into Corvus' own, an unexpected side-effect of the process.

Soon Corvus had the entire flock under its control. A rival flock happened to be harassing Corvus' by preying in Corvus' hunting grounds. At first it did not mind this, knowing that his far superior intellect would gain the most sustenance in that hunting ground. Eventually other flocks closed in and Corvus became angered by this. One by one its will overtook the other flocks, integrating them into his own. Corvus' flock is now 60 Murders strong and is avoided by any and all other Murders.

<b style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">Name:Shakorsc Melvik
Race:Tenbra
Job/Role:Scouting
Age: (in human 32)<elynians are="" ageless.="" you="" can="" put="" the="" apparent="" age="" here="" style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">
</elynians>Type:Thunder Cloud<based the="" preferred="" elynian="" prey="" style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">
</based>Appearance: Black/purple skin with rippling streaks of light blue flashing across all the time, his eyes perpetually shine a Lightning blue hue.
Current Goal/Purpose: To understand all things
General Personality: witty, a little cocky at times, and somewhat short tempered.
General History: Shakorsc was just a simple shade until the day he swallowed the lightning from the heavens, since then he has become a Thundercloud, but something changed him when changed. He sees a sense of wisdom in the light along side the darkness he has always known. He now spends his time traveling trying to learn these secrets of light and dark and seeks to find a balance within the two opposites.
</b>

I hope that i can be approved also I have to go find something I like for my C S as far as visual aids go

Wisdom-seeker types are welcome anywhere. However, do bear in mind that when we begin the roleplay, things are just beginning to turn ugly. In fact I might want to begin the roleplay from the beginning; with the murder of the Luxes.

As for seeking the mysteries and balance of light and dark, remember though, that even if your character is a Thundercloud, there is STILL a need to feed. He will also not be able to travel freely, his range hampered by a number of factors, a couple of which: Abyss Tenebra that might be lurking around, as well as populations of Elynian to prey upon.

He will not be able to travel very far from viable prey, because the hunger can beset him at an unexpected moment and he might find himself in the middle of no-man's land.