[OOC][INVITE ONLY] Reign of Discord - Silence Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.U.S.T. K.N.O.W. *foams at the mouth*

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I just substituted the closest number in the cipher to get the second letter.

Reactions: RiverNotch
xD. Sorry. There were a couple corrections.

In any case. New hint for you guys today. :3.

Consider the question: "Who is the primal entity that represents the Sun in Greek Mythology?"

There are three possible answers: H, H, and A. Only one is correct. :3.

Now. If you think you know the answer... Put it in to this: bit.do/RoD_(answer)

That's the URL to your hint. Note. :P. The wrong answers will have false hints. ;).

*NOTE: If you answer the A entity, make sure that you use A***1, adding 1 to the end of the name for the url becauuuse I messed up.

*makes a mental note to torture the answers out of Malku later*

@RiverNotch : Was the hail of black arrows coming from Adelia literal black arrows or was it a metaphor? I remember you saying something about a metaphor in the cbox, but I just wanted to be sure ^ ^;

@Vinyl: You're probably not going to get the answers from me and @RiverNotch...

Not ever from me, and at least not for a couple of hours from RiverNotch. XD. It's currently 4:40AM in the Philippines. :P.

so there were no arrows? Probably should go edit that then.

Edit: actually just a quick question. I am not entirely sure the purpose of the song, was it just to draw attention towards herself, or did it actually produce some kind of affect?

Last edited:
No effect. If it did, I would've described it further (and capitalized the words "song", "sings", and "aria").

Last edited:
alright just making sure, *runs off to edit*

Unfortunately, everyone, I'm going to have to drop out of Reign. Normally, I make it a point not to commit to something if I'm not sure I can fulfill my obligations; in this case, however, my timeline for my classes is progressing FAR faster than expected, so these next two weeks I'm going to be studying for my final, which I'll take the week before Labor Day.

Enjoy, everyone. Sorry for dropping the ball!

@Betelgeuse: One question, do you think your character would know mine? And by know, I mean beyond just face-recognition. XD.

Hmm. Lemme go through your character's bio again. Lyrael's been gallivanting across Fynia for the last two years, so if she knows him, they would have had to have met before that

**Edit: 9 years in the Citadel? I'd say they probably know eachother. Perhaps when Gwyne was an initiate and Mockingjay, she could have been one of the Nightingale trainers who tried to convince/poach him to join the Marksman Band.

you can pretty much invent any backstory you want between these two-- maybe involving some type of awkward incicent?-- and I'll roll with it. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, fair enough. XD. I'll have a post sometime today or tomorrow.

Sweet-- no rush. :) I'm going to be somewhat busy until the end of the month anyways, so I probably won't post a tonne until then.
(meaning I'll aim to post every 2 days instead of every day, if needed.)

I just posted.

Also, everyone who may be confused, @Faulkner is my official co-GM for Reign of Discord. IF you have plot ideas, however, do throw them at me, and we'll see what we can do.

I need to get my bracelets! I forgot them! They're in my quarters....
Someone (and by someone, I mean either of the two people in my current vicinity) may be badgered into accompanying me....

So... I take it that the meeting is cancelled?

and @RiverNotch Eric will be pretty easy to badger as his main concern would be getting the students to safety and having one run into danger alone would not sit well with him.

@ET4252 Absolutely not. xD. The Theatre is one of the safer areas of the Citadel as it's deep in the Eyrie. It's a chamber that's IN the mountain, and there are enough Maestros and Singers to take care of the 'missiles' at the moment.

If anyone wants to notice the lost dude who's running around the citadel, obviously not dressed like a Swordsinger, probably swearing up a storm, and maybe give him some directions to the theater, that'd be awesome. |D

Status
Not open for further replies.