E

Etrenelle

Original poster
Roleplay | OoC | Characters | Lore | F.A.Q

Dear Kiasthi,

Hello young Kiasthi it is time for you to come to Faegyi Academy for Gifted Young Adults You are a unique user with no one who has the same ability as you. We welcome you to come to our school to learn about your abilities. Due to this school has just been established please come ready to explore and stretch your limits.

Cara Helengshie

tumblr_ojshhmpKRU1unfdido1_500.gif

Suddenly a piece of jewellery attaches itself to you and the letter burns into flakes that float in the air. Although you don't know this, you have just begun a new life.

The life of a Kiasthi

[please remove words in brackets and try to make a new post for each new character~ It will make it easier to place all the characters into the description later xxx HERE is one you can take a peak at look to see what sort of quality I am looking for. ALSO PLEASE CHECK THE ABILITY YOU HAVE CHOSEN HASN'T BEEN ALREADY TAKEN!]

GENERAL
Name: [Full Name]
Date of Birth: [Day Month, not number, Year]
Place of Birth:
Race:
Favourite Subject:
Least Favourite Subject:

KIASTHETIC ABILITY
Ability: [click here choose one which has not been chosen]
Opposing Kiasthetic: [Which Kinetic Ability is their opposite?]
Specialties: [Pick 3 Specialities, give them cool down times and weaknesses. IF IT IS TOO OP I WILL TELL YOU TO CHANGE IT! They are still learning their powers so they shouldn’t have anything too strong! Talk to me if you would like some help]

APPEARANCE
[Please use a real life picture! Even if you are not used to it please use one]
Height: [feet and inches]
Weight: [KG and Pounds]
Body Type:
Skin Colour:
Eye: [shape, size and colour]
Hair: [shape size and colour]
Fashion Style: [What do they commonly wear]
Abnormalities: [Piercings, tattoos or anything else?]
Signature Piece: [What is the piece of jewellery that attached itself to you? Where is it on your body?]

PERSONALITY
Type: [Click this Link]
Dislikes: [List 5]
Description: [Keep it simple do they like people do they not like people? You can break down their type if you would like but make sure to personalise it for your character]

HISTORY
[Try and make a small paragraph, if you like to keep it more mysterious that is fine but give us a little to read. How did they know they were a Kiasthi? It could have been when they were younger or older. Are their parents Kiasthi as well? Where did they find the letter? How did they receive this letter? Be creative.]

Friends:
Family: [Who is a Kiasthi, who isn’t a Kiasthi?]
Enemies:
[The friendship and enemy relationships can be added during the role play! It doesn’t have to be filled out right at this moment!]

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO POST THE CHARACTER SHEET HERE IN THE OOC AND TAG ME AT THE END OF THE CHARACTER SHEET TO NOTIFY ME THAT YOU ARE DONE! AFTER AND OOOONNNNNLLLLYYYYYY AFTER I HAVE SAID IT IS APPROVED MAY YOU POST IT TO THE CHARACTER THREAD! ONLY AFTER I HAVE SAID YES!

Antikinesis...manipulate and generate antimatter @Takashi
Atmokinesis...manipulate the weather @chrono
Haemokinesis: The ability to manipulate blood @Etrenelle

Hydrokinesis...manipulate and generate water @angelic sparkle
Hypnokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate the sleep functions of oneself and in other @Etrenelle
Marrionetakinesis: manipulate puppets @Etrenelle
Mnemokinesis: manipulate memories @Etrenelle
Psycho-Sonokinesis: manipulate psychic sound @IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hanyauku
UPDATE #1 :: @Hanyauku has been brought in as one of the Admins! I will be looking for more but the next one will be through invitation chosen by both Hanyauku and myself together. Of course please tell us if you are interested though!

UPDATE #2 :: The F.A.Q thread is live! So if you have any question please head over there! Make sure to read the other questions before asking your own! CLICK HERE

UPDATE #3 :: @Hanyauku @KageKaioh have been brought in as co mods! and @IceQueen has been given basically the same authority as myself xxx

RULES

1. GMs WORDS ARE FINAL

Do not argue with GMs and Moderators please listen to them! They aren't saying what they are just for the sake of it!!

2. NO GOD MODDING
With an RP like this it is easy to create OP powers and to be able to make a scene play in favour of your character. But that isn't what really happens. Characters get hurt and have a tendency to make several mistakes. Let them make mistakes and let them reap the punishment.

3. NO CHARACTER LIMIT
But with this said please please please please please pleaaaaaaaseeee DO NOT I repeat DO NOT make more characters than you can handle. I really dont mind if you make 5 or 6 characters but you must be able to play all of them! Do not make more than you can handle! Once you reach the 4 characters on your plate I will be asking you if you are sure you can handle more characters~

4. POST LENGTH REQUIREMENT
Okay I am not asking you guys to write essays but please do not write any one liners. I think the expected level of writing ability is shown in the description or tags or whatnot but I want to state this, I can understand that sometimes there isn't much to go off from so you need to write a smaller post than usual. WHICH IS COMPLETELY FINE!!! But please make sure to not let happen often. We want to all move the story along so please try and help that happen XD

Also please write in third person~ It just makes it easier for all of us~

5. CHARACTER DEATH
Yes this a possibility. Your characters can and may die during the RP, and just so you are aware this will not happen without your approval. If you would like your character to die then please come to @Etrenelle or one of the other mods to talk about it XD Sounds weird I know.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE
if you would like to move the story in a particular direction please tell one of the mods! We are happy to have help from you guys with what way you would like the RP to move so please tell us!

6. RELATIONSHIPS
Please feel free to explore relationships with ALL characters (This includes teachers if you wanna try your luck) Romance is encouraged and the lovely hateful love triangles are welcomed as well. BUT if you plan to do some sexy times then please follow the site rules! Take it to a DM ONLY if you both are adult members and if you really wanna.

Also please form friendships and heartbreaks and revenge plots. It makes it more interesting for everyone~ We all get to enjoy it XD

7. PLEASE READ OTHER POSTS
Everything is linked to one another so if you only read the replies that your characters receive you will be missing out on huge chunks of the RP. We will be expecting you to read all the replies so that you can understand everything that happens within the RP! Also just so that I know that you have read this post please give it a cookie.

8. REPLY TIMING
Okay so if you have not replied to a character for.... lets say... 2 weeks? Maybe 1 week depending on how fast our RP moves along then one of the GMs or Moderators may either puppet your character or your character will be kicked out of the roleplay.

But if you need to leave for a while due to certain reasons please inform the GMs or Moderators so that we can work around it xxx Every single character plays a vital role in this RP just remember that
That also said if you would like to leave the RP or leave the RP for a short while just contact us and we will help you out~

9. POST STYLE
This one is just so that we can remember all the details~ Please type this at the top of your posts so that people can keep track of who you are interacting with and where you are~ And also what ability you have~

Name:
Kieasthi Ability:
Interacting with:
Where:

The main reason I ask this is so that if there is someone who doesn't have anyone to interact with they can make their way to you or you can easily realise this so that you can bring them over~ Also it makes you tag the users that you are interacting with. If you would like to place your face claim in there as well you are free to.

10. HAVE FUN!!!
This RP is for us to have fun so be kind to one another and enjoy your time with the RP <333

AND ANOTHER ONE HERE!!!! I will just delete these if I dont actually end up using them

Okay my load should be pretty open. How many characters are we allowed to have?

Okay my load should be pretty open. How many characters are we allowed to have?
As many as you can handle~ I am fine with people playing multiple characters (I do it a lot as well) But the only thing I ask is that you make sure you can juggle all of the characters you have created~

I have been in RPs where people are juggling 5 or 6 characters and they just can't do it. So that is my only request XD I will make a clear Rules and Regulations post soon~ I am just heading to bed now. It just hit 12:00 AM

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, sounds good! I am gonna quickly claim Brontekinesis (manipulation of the Bronte sisters Lightning manipulation).

EDIT: My joke is too good, so I'm leaving it, but not Brontekinesis, Electrokinesis

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Etrenelle
I'll be taking Avikinesis [bird manipulation] for my teacher and Hyalokinesis [glass manipulation] for my student. Don't know if I'm going to make any other characters, but I'll be starting with those for now.

Also gonna reserve photokinesis.

Sonokenisis for mwa

Okay, sounds good! I am gonna quickly claim Brontekinesis (manipulation of the Bronte sisters Lightning manipulation).

EDIT: My joke is too good, so I'm leaving it, but not Brontekinesis, Electrokinesis
Okie dokie I will add it soon~ If I dont reply saing I have added it please remind me XD

I'll be taking Avikinesis [bird manipulation] for my teacher and Hyalokinesis [glass manipulation] for my student. Don't know if I'm going to make any other characters, but I'll be starting with those for now.
okie dokie I will add them soon~ But like I said before just remind me if I haven't added it to the list~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
haha omg lol all these replies that weren't there before but yep okie dokie~

I will add it as soon as I can!
Its the same thing that's up there darling

.................. I am sorry my mind is still fuzzy XD
Same as when I posted that XD. I'll only be taking on one character for now

Here you go XD Corrokinesis

So I think I'll do 4. Can I take the role of a fighting instructor and another role of medic/nurse? Ferrokinesis (metal manipulaton) and Odynkinesis (pain manipulaton) respectively

So I think I'll do 4. Can I take the role of a fighting instructor and another role of medic/nurse? Ferrokinesis (metal manipulaton) and Odynkinesis (pain manipulaton) respectively
Teacher roles are for mods only~ IF you are happy to put your name for being a mod then I will happily give you the roles~ It is just that the teachers do play a big part in the roleplay