Sexuality: Heterosexual
Favorite Subject: Biology
Least Favorite Subject: Maths
Kiasthetics

SashaLuss3.jpg
Ability: Photokinesis
Opposing: Umbrakinesis
Specialties:
  • Invisibility: She can turn herself or another person/thing invisible by bending light waves away from the body. This is only useful to some extent, as whoever is invisible cannot actually see and must maneuver by sound or another means. Their body is still able to be touched. This is a relatively simple task, unless the person is moving. Standing still and sitting, Paris could easily keep this up for an hour or so. Moving targets, however, she could only keep it active for 5-10 minutes, depending on the size of the thing she is hiding. If she exceeds these limits by a tiny bit, she will begin to feel dizzy, but a drink of water will usually cure her right up. If she exceeds by a bit more, the dizzy spell will be lasting, turn more into nausea, and she'll have to rest and get some food and water to help it. If used for too long, she can faint, and will likely be comatose for at least 12 hours.
  • Color Changing: Paris can change the perception of color to anyone. She cannot make colors outside of her own visible spectrum. This is another simple trick of hers, and she can usually keep the color changed for a decently long while. Things get harder when she needs to change the colors of multiple things, or change the color of one thing to appear differently to multiple people, and she hasn't even attempted to make multiple objects look like a different color to different people. She only really uses this for aesthetic purposes, and those with a high enough perception can probably notice that some things are the wrong colors.
  • Light Creation: While technically not creation, Paris has the ability to bring light from one spot to another, effectively gathering it together. She can use this as a torch, or to blind an attacker before running off. She cannot use it very well as an offensive attack, but she has been able to gather enough to make a small sphere of condensed, solid light for only a few seconds. She has hopes of improving this skill in the future. She cannot use this skill much, and even making a "torch" for a few minutes can really wear her out. This is her least used ability, as she cannot use it for long at all.

Appearance

lipdior.png
Hair: Naturally white blonde, long and straight, usually put into a ponytail. Goes to her mid-back in length.
Eyes: Stormy blue
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Weight: 136 lbs (61.6 kg)
Piercings: Two lobe piercings and a belly button piercing
Tattoos: None
Signature Piece: An opal choker on her neck
Personality

tumblr_myfrafSYQg1qinwcso1_500.jpg
Personality:
Paris is a kind soul, known for her charity and compassion. She won't let a homeless person stay in the cold, and will promptly set them up in a hotel and with some food. If anyone is ever stripped for cash, she will be there to lend a helping hand. She isn't one to take no for an answer, and is very persuasive, no matter the circumstance. She insists on helping people, even if they don't want her to.

There are times when people would call Paris annoying and obnoxious. She may be a very nice person, but that does not keep her from being extremely grating to certain people. A high pitched voice coupled with a superiority complex makes for a very agitating conversation with Paris. While she is a very charitable person, she does think very highly of herself, mostly because of her abilities and upbringing. She loves to gloat to those in her peer group about how well off her parents are. She does use charity as a small ego boost at times, making it seem insincere to some. However, she does truly enjoy the aspect of giving, and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

In general, Paris keeps to herself. However, like most women, she has her feelers out for juicy gossip. A rather talkative young lady, she seems to know all the recent talk. She knows who is sleeping with who, who just got fired from their prestigious job, and who just got that huge scholarship. She doesn't keep this information to herself, either. She confides in friends, mostly, but she has been known to tell compete strangers. She is horrible at keeping secrets, and loves the reaction of people when she tells one. Never trust her with any sensitive information.
Typing: ESFJ
Sociability: Extrovert
-Nature
-Fashion
-Children
-Dancing
-Sweets
-Singing
-Birds
-Snakes
-Pink

Dislikes:
-Spiders
-Darkness
-Corporation Architecture
-Orange
-Sour Foods
-Adults that Act Like Children
-Silence
-Bats
-Bugs
-Hiking
-Camping

Fears:
-Spiders
-Failing in life
-Becoming infertile
-Being lied to by a person she trusts
Relationships and History

9c798965a1549caa5d2b932a04370a01.jpg

Family:
Celeste Moreau|47|Mother|Alive|Kiasthi
Anatole Moreau|49|Father|Alive|Non-Kiasthi
Elise Truslow|27|Older Sister|Alive|Kiasthi
Gerard Truslow|26|Brother-in-Law|Alive|Non-Kiasthi
Jocelyn Truslow|6|Niece|Alive|Unknown Abilities
Nicoline Truslow|6|Niece|Alive|Unkown Abilities
Isaac Truslow|3|Nephew|Alive|Unknown Abilities
Significant Other: TBD
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Birthplace: Limoges, France
History:
Parisa was born to a rather wealthy family. Paris was coddled the moment she left the womb. She was spoiled, and was given whatever her heart desired. However, her parents also taught her that it is wasteful to want and want without any reason. At the tender age of 4, Paris was taken to America with the rest of her family, where they started to live a more modest life. She was enrolled in a nursery school the next year, and immediately went on to kindergarten.

Paris was a good student. She did her lessons without too much of a complaint, and was kind to the other children. It was during her young school years that she became obsessed with helping those less fortunate. She started by sneaking food from home to give to friends who didn't have much. When her parents caught her stealing, they scolded her, like any parent would do. When they found she was actually helping other children, they decided to help her in these endeavors.

As she grew, she stopped giving food to people. However, she kept her charitable heart. She wouldn't think twice if a friend asked her for some cash. She would always pay for lunch if her friend couldn't, and she loved giving gifts. She was raised well. When Elise entered high school, she got an American boyfriend. Paris was still in middle school when this happened, but she liked the boy. Her sister stayed with Gerald, and the year after graduation, they were engaged. When they got married, Paris was the maid of honor. They have since had three children, which made Paris ecstatic, because of her love for children.

Paris dated off and on, but never found anyone to settle down with. She hopes to find the one for her, and be able to start a family when she finishes school. She has a promising future, and she hopes to have children of her own some day.
Other

tumblr_op5mpcaISv1rhdezso1_500.gif
Favorite Food: Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Song: Boum Boum Boum- MIKA
Favorite Animal: Cats, big or little
Birth Stone: Amethyst
Western Zodiac: Pisces
Attributed Element: Water

@Etrenelle First one done! Let me know if anything should be changed!

Last edited:
Okay I love him a lot! Love what you have done with him buuuuut your first power is waaay too OP for someone who has not learnt anything about his powers and is unable to control them (like all of the students, there shouldn't be any student who is able to control their powers that well~) I love the idea but the problem is the time frame 2 minutes is a veeerrrryyyyyy long time! I will accept something like 20 seconds or below because it will take a lot of mental strength to be able to control that many black holes even if they are only small. Try sitting through 20 seconds and seeing how long it feels~ Now imagine that in the situation of being sucked into a black hole. That is why I am reducing your time frame that much. Of course after working on his power over a period of time he just might be able to get it even to 5 minutes but that will take a long time.

Also because it is 20 seconds you dont have to make him faint but rather just make him feel dizzy and needs sugar or something right away.

But I love the other powers I think you have done a great job with them ^^ The only other thing I noticed when reading through it was the parents, you need to tell us if they are Kiasthi or not~ I know you say it in your History but that just makes it easier for people to spot if they just wanna glaze over the character sheet quickly to fin the info~
okay, thanks for the input. I'm a little new to making powers so in depth so I wasn't sure. Where should I talk about the parents being Kiasthi? Under the family section?

That was what I was going to ask! Thanks Shiro for reminding me!

If the parents are Kiasthi, do we have to write what kind they are, or do we just put that they are?

Wow, just realized how much I skimmed over all this... I believe I read all the GM info though so that's alright? At least for now. AHHH,,

Okay, well that's what I did, if needed I can change it later! Thanks!

@Etrenelle For the time being, would I be able to reserve several abilities?

Flyrokinesis - manipulate and generate forcefields
Seismokinesis - manipulate and generate vibrations
Telekinesis - move objects with your mind

@KageKaioh You will be my girl's opposing element! She has photokinesis, light, and I made umbrakinesis as her opposing. Also if you make that teacher a male I totally already ship them.

He is indeed a male, though he may already have a partner, should it be approved. That is not to say we could not have some interesting drama around her chasing him, though.

Maybe, though she doesn't usually chase. 8D But yeah we'll see!

I still need to make my cs.

He is also pansexual and polyamorous, so who knows? This is, of course, if student-teacher relations are not against the rules here. It is at least highly frowned upon in most cases.

@IceQueen I am finally learning to make mine pretty! I have been reading the codes of other people's sheets to figure out how it all works. So far I have a divbox background and accordian-style tabs, all with images and colored text. It has still been a major headache, though. So many randomly broken codes. ;.;

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
He is also pansexual and polyamorous, so who knows? This is, of course, if student-teacher relations are not against the rules here. It is at least highly frowned upon in most cases.

@IceQueen I am finally learning to make mine pretty! I have been reading the codes of other people's sheets to figure out how it all works. So far I have a divbox background and accordian-style tabs, all with images and colored text. It has still been a major headache, though. So many randomly broken codes. ;.;
I need to respond to Ren Ren and get to making him into a mush capable of handling Ferra

And then make more CS work

after I find what is the opposite of Psycho-Sonokenisis

You are going to make Ren into mush? Should I be afraid?

Also, Quiekinesis is the manipulation of silence. It might be a good fit for your opposite.

• Love
You are going to make Ren into mush? Should I be afraid?

Also, Quiekinesis is the manipulation of silence. It might be a good fit for your opposite.
That's what I was looking for, thanks for that~

And no, just emotional mush. The dragoness must conquer all

You are welcome! Emotional mush? Not quite sure what that means, but the whole "conquering" thing seems a bit concerning.

• Love
You are welcome! Emotional mush? Not quite sure what that means, but the whole "conquering" thing seems a bit concerning.
I mentioned it before but I'll avoid talking about it for now since it's another roleplay. I'd be happy to talk about it in PM if you're still confused

I mentioned it before but I'll avoid talking about it for now since it's another roleplay. I'd be happy to talk about it in PM if you're still confused

I am sure I will understand it more once it is happening IC, but yes, let us keep this type of discussion to the appropriate OOC.

• Love
-tackles ice Queen and etrenelle- hello everyone

Hmm gonna do my character sheet eventually gotta see what the opposite to hydrokinesis is