I am definitely interested in this :D However, I will have to decide whether or not I'm going to join based mostly on the rules, so I'll have to get back to you when those are up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am very interested, and I would like to claim Umbrakinesis and Quintekinesis. Also, I would like to put in for a Co-GM/Mod position, so I can these two as teachers.

Also, it may take me a bit to find face claims, as I am used to drawing my characters.

• Thank You
I am very interested, and I would like to claim Umbrakinesis and Quintekinesis. Also, I would like to put in for a Co-GM/Mod position, so I can these two as teachers.
Seems alright to me so far. Elle and I will discuss the Co-Mod position, but I'm not opposed. However, I'm going to sleep as I'm sure tomorrow will be somewhat of a stressful day for me.

Take your time, I know these things take a certain amount of consideration. Also, rest well. I hope tomorrow is not too stressful for you.

• Thank You
I am definitely interested in this :D However, I will have to decide whether or not I'm going to join based mostly on the rules, so I'll have to get back to you when those are up.

Haha sorry I am still at uni at the moment so I will add them as soon as I manage to get home or well take a moment for myself so that I can properly write them out.

Also, it may take me a bit to find face claims, as I am used to drawing my characters.

Don't worry and take your time~ I am still working through my own character choices as well~ Aaah thanks for your interest! I will get back to you soon ^^

Also please tell me if I have not put it up I will do it once uni is finished

Seems alright to me so far. Elle and I will discuss the Co-Mod position, but I'm not opposed. However, I'm going to sleep as I'm sure tomorrow will be somewhat of a stressful day for me.

Gosh you are doing such a good job thanks so much for all your help XD

W.I.P?

General

Name: Yami Masuru
Date of birth: 17th of October, 1999
Place of birth: Shinjuku, Japan (currently living in Tokyo, Japan.)
Race: Japanese
Sexuality: Straight
Favorite subject: Physics
Least favorite subject: English

Kiasthetic Ability
Ability: Gyrokenisis - the ability to manipulate, and create gravity.
Opposing Kiasthetic:
Antikenisis - Ability to create, and manipulate antimatter.

Specialties:
Black hole creation - Through the manipulation of gravity Yami is capable of creating up to fifteen small black holes or two massive black holes to suck in anything in a twenty foot radius to make it all disappear indefinitely except himself unaffected by the pull of the black holes but the more he creates or longer he holds them the more taxing it is on him making him feel dizzy needing surgar or any possible pill as he is only able to hold the two massive black holes for two, and a half minutes as well as hold one massive black hole for five before fainting. With the smaller black holes Yami can hold them for twenty seconds each before they disappate but holding all fifteen at a time they dissipate every five seconds to create new ones as he can hold them for up to five minutes like that before he gets dizzy needing a boost of energy from either a pill or something sugary.

Personal Gravity - Yami can manipulate his personal gravitational field allowing him to make himself heavier or lighter causing him to fall toward any direction instead of the earth as well as levitate up to ten feet making it possible for him to walk on any surface for up to ten feet before he loses traction, and allows him to adapt to the gravity of other worlds.

Gravitational Downforce - Yami can
drastically increase the gravity in a given area, making moving or even standing difficult for anyone in it, possibly causing damage in a five foot radius or to targets, prompting the ground to crack, and cave in crushing the targets.

visual_kei_by_jettyguy-d7kmbkd.jpg

Appearance
Height
: 6'2
Body type: Yami has a lean, muscular toned, and cut figure betraying the fact he is built athletically.
Skin color: Pale
Eye color: Silver
Hair: Black, straight, spiky hair that stops above the shoulders.

Fashion style:
Yami tends to stick to black clothes that are form fitting yet easy to move in from visual kei clothes, and wears a black mask with spikes sticking out of it to conceal his lower face usually wearing jackets to stay warm with poor blood circulation.

Abnormality:
At a young age Yami was always in the hospital due to a weak immune system so his parents would tests drugs on him since they worked as doctors in a private government hospital, and found everything had an adverse reaction on him filling him with energy like a shot of adrenaline no matter the drug like pills but hating the shot for of medicines.

Personality
Type: INTJ (Introverted, intuitive, and thinking, judging, and assertive.)
Likes: Dark, quiet places; poetry; books; Sweets; and horror movies.
Dislikes: Bubbly people the most but most people in general; Having to put forth a lot of effort to accomplish things; crowded places; noisy people; and idiotic ideas.
Description: Yami doesn't care for people very much, and would rather spend time alone reading, watching movies or resting in a dark, quiet place however his ideal type of girl is someone with whom he can talk to easily that also might like the same things as him.

History
At the young age of six years old Yami, and his parents learned he was Kiasthetic when he created his first black hole by accident when they got home one day making their entire house disappear. After, that he was taken to the government hospital, and his parents had tests run on him to find out what happened not expecting him to be a Kiasthetic even though they both were one themselves. Due to growing up with a weak immune system until he was eight years old causing him to live in a private government hospital for a long time Yami never made any friends. Yumi's fathers power was Cardiokenisis able to manipulate hearts, and his mother's power was Drugikenisis able to manipulate medicines leading them to their jobs as they both are Kiasthetics like Yami.

Family
: Yami is was born an only child to a well family his father Takashi Masuru, thirty-eight years old a leading heart surgeon in the private government hospital, and his mother Yukari Masuru, thirty-six years old a leading dietician in the private government hospital.

Enemies: Yami doesn't exactly have any enemies but at times can quickly makes enemies with people by his actions or words due to his assertiveness.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Etrenelle
Don't worry and take your time~ I am still working through my own character choices as well~ Aaah thanks for your interest! I will get back to you soon ^^

Also please tell me if I have not put it up I will do it once uni is finished
I eagerly await your response. *smiles*

I actually found images to use, thanks to tumblr. Is it alright to add in some notes such as a change in hair/eye colours? It is super hard to find good images of Turkish men with red hair.

I need help with an opposing Kiasthetic to the one I chose. I don't really know what would be the opposite.

I eagerly await your response. *smiles*

I actually found images to use, thanks to tumblr. Is it alright to add in some notes such as a change in hair/eye colours? It is super hard to find good images of Turkish men with red hair.

Haha how about you shoot me a message real quick~ I will just talk to you a little bit first before you make a full scale character sheet for your teachers XD

I need help with an opposing Kiasthetic to the one I chose. I don't really know what would be the opposite.

Okay so yours is the gravity one correct? Okay so it would be something that pulls something apart? I guess something like antimatter or another ability of that sort of influence would be the one to go with

Okay so yours is the gravity one correct? Okay so it would be something that pulls something apart? I guess something like antimatter or another ability of that sort of influence would be the one to go with[/QUOTE]
Okay, thank you. That helps a little.

@Etrenelle Message sent!

@☆Shiro Itsuki☆ Scientikinesis might be another to consider, as it is the control of physical laws.
Okay so yours is the gravity one correct? Okay so it would be something that pulls something apart? I guess something like antimatter or another ability of that sort of influence would be the one to go with
Okay, thank you. That helps a little.[/QUOTE]
there you go Kage gave you the perfect one XD

Okay, I can apply for a mod position! I'm obviously pretty used to being one lol. If you need me to message you it will have to be my tomorrow, as I'm heading to bed now.

I was going to apply as well but it seems almost everyone wants to so I'll stick behind

If non of them are taken I would like too reserv Koniokinesis, Astrakinesis and Bibliokinesis, if that is okay.

If non of them are taken I would like too reserv Koniokinesis, Astrakinesis and Bibliokinesis, if that is okay.
I am keeping it to only 3 powers for each user who is not a mod so I am sorry love gotta picjk only three~

I was going to apply as well but it seems almost everyone wants to so I'll stick behind
I was honestly going to offer to you as well~ Although I will probably need some more hands running the teachers so I will probably bring you both in as well just to help with planning and over arching stories~ But that will be it no more mods now!

Okay, I can apply for a mod position! I'm obviously pretty used to being one lol. If you need me to message you it will have to be my tomorrow, as I'm heading to bed now.
Only if you have the time to be a mod~ If you think you will have time for it just give me a cookie XD I will add you to the convo for us admins~

@Hanyauku and @KageKaioh we have two(?) more mods with us so hopefully this will lighten the load and I will allocate roles to everyone for what you will be in charge of~ @IceQueen you have already done this RP with me so you know basically what I want and everything so just think of yourself as basically the second Creator with me xxx (I was going to ask you but I thought you would have too much on your plate XD)

Reactions: Hanyauku
W.I.P?

General

Name: Yami Masuru
Date of birth: 17th of October, 1999
Place of birth: Shinjuku, Japan (currently living in Tokyo, Japan.)
Race: Japanese
Sexuality: Straight
Favorite subject: Physics
Least favorite subject: English

Kiasthetic Ability
Ability: Gyrokenisis - the ability to manipulate, and create gravity.
Opposing Kiasthetic:
Antikenisis - Ability to create, and manipulate antimatter.

Specialties:
Black hole creation - Through the manipulation of gravity Yami is capable of creating up to fifteen small black holes or two massive black holes to suck in anything in a twenty foot radius to make it all disappear indefinitely except himself unaffected by the pull of the black holes but the more he creates or longer he holds them the more taxing it is on his strength tiring him unable to hold the two massive black holes for two, and a half minutes as well as hold one massive black hole for five before fainting. With the smaller black holes Yami can hold them for two hours holding all fifteen at a time but if he dissipates them every minute to create new ones he can hold them for up to five hours before fainting.

Personal Gravity - Yami can manipulate his personal gravitational field allowing him to make himself heavier or lighter causing him to fall toward any direction instead of the earth as well as levitate up to ten feet making it possible for him to walk on any surface for up to ten feet before he loses traction, and allows him to adapt to the gravity of other worlds.

Gravitational Downforce - Yami can
drastically increase the gravity in a given area, making moving or even standing difficult for anyone in it, possibly causing damage in a five foot radius or to targets, prompting the ground to crack, and cave in crushing the targets.

View attachment 137985

Appearance
Height
: 6'2
Body type: Yami has a lean, muscular toned, and cut figure betraying the fact he is built athletically.
Skin color: Pale
Eye color: Silver
Hair: Black, straight, spiky hair that stops above the shoulders.

Fashion style:
Yami tends to stick to black clothes that are form fitting yet easy to move in from visual kei clothes, and wears a black mask with spikes sticking out of it to conceal his lower face usually wearing jackets to stay warm with poor blood circulation.

Abnormality:
At a young age Yami was always in the hospital due to a weak immune system so his parents would tests drugs on him since they worked as doctors in a private government hospital, and found everything had an adverse reaction on him filling him with energy like a shot of adrenaline no matter the drug like pills but hating the shot for of medicines.

Personality
Type: INTJ (Introverted, intuitive, and thinking, judging, and assertive.)
Likes: Dark, quiet places; poetry; books; Sweets; and horror movies.
Dislikes: Bubbly people the most but most people in general; Having to put forth a lot of effort to accomplish things; crowded places; noisy people; and idiotic ideas.
Description: Yami does care for people very much, and would rather spend time alone reading, watching movies or resting in a dark, quiet place however his ideal type of girl is someone with whom he can talk to easily that also might like the same things as him.

History
At the young age of six years old Yami, and his parents learned he was Kiasthetic when he created his first black hole by accident when they got home one day making their entire house disappear. After, that he was taken to the government hospital, and his parents had tests run on him to find out what happened not expecting him to be a Kiasthetic even though they both were one themselves. Due to growing up with a weak immune system until he was eight years old causing him to live in a private government hospital for a long time Yami never made any friends.

Family
: Yami is was born an only child to a well family his father Takashi Masuru, thirty-eight years old a leading heart surgeon in the private government hospital, and his mother Yukari Masuru, thirty-six years old a leading dietician in the private government hospital.

Enemies: Yami doesn't exactly have any enemies but at times can quickly makes enemies with people by his actions or words due to his assertiveness.

Okay I love him a lot! Love what you have done with him buuuuut your first power is waaay too OP for someone who has not learnt anything about his powers and is unable to control them (like all of the students, there shouldn't be any student who is able to control their powers that well~) I love the idea but the problem is the time frame 2 minutes is a veeerrrryyyyyy long time! I will accept something like 20 seconds or below because it will take a lot of mental strength to be able to control that many black holes even if they are only small. Try sitting through 20 seconds and seeing how long it feels~ Now imagine that in the situation of being sucked into a black hole. That is why I am reducing your time frame that much. Of course after working on his power over a period of time he just might be able to get it even to 5 minutes but that will take a long time.

Also because it is 20 seconds you dont have to make him faint but rather just make him feel dizzy and needs sugar or something right away.

But I love the other powers I think you have done a great job with them ^^ The only other thing I noticed when reading through it was the parents, you need to tell us if they are Kiasthi or not~ I know you say it in your History but that just makes it easier for people to spot if they just wanna glaze over the character sheet quickly to fin the info~

I am keeping it to only 3 powers for each user who is not a mod so I am sorry love gotta picjk only three~

I was honestly going to offer to you as well~ Although I will probably need some more hands running the teachers so I will probably bring you both in as well just to help with planning and over arching stories~ But that will be it no more mods now!

Only if you have the time to be a mod~ If you think you will have time for it just give me a cookie XD I will add you to the convo for us admins~

@Hanyauku and @KageKaioh we have two(?) more mods with us so hopefully this will lighten the load and I will allocate roles to everyone for what you will be in charge of~ @IceQueen you have already done this RP with me so you know basically what I want and everything so just think of yourself as basically the second Creator with me xxx (I was going to ask you but I thought you would have too much on your plate XD)

What do you mean? I only asked to claim three.

@KageKaioh You will be my girl's opposing element! She has photokinesis, light, and I made umbrakinesis as her opposing. Also if you make that teacher a male I totally already ship them.

Reactions: KageKaioh