OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet, I don't have to do it :D

She's arriving with ~500 warriors from Tavark. They have a bit of secret sauce from the Barvelle armoury. That's my secret >:(((

Reactions: Jade
I have people to help me with the Tavark thing; yay! I'll be writing a post for Jarriksdotter in a few, if you would like to talk about the situation a bit.

Yeah! Let's do a collabo-thingie-mabob.

My current post was going to be preparations for the impending invasion, the arrival of the barbrians and then address the cannonball that was launched at us. I did have some ideas regarding what they could bring to the table which would help make Kaustir's Vanguard much more uncomfortable...

Reactions: Jade
Not quite sure where or how to come in with this.. lol.
Follow your plotlines, introduce your character, react to the current setting, etc.

@Hjorthorn Olle probably needs to bluff his way past the checkpoints if he is walking through the Chersonese. You mentioned that Olle already did that, but it seems like it'd be super hard to get through there if the old man is showing signs of a cough. It'd probably make sense for Olle to kill him before going through New Kaustir?

Then when he's inside, Bel's people can pick him up.

@WarriorHeart A sketch of the fort layout might be good at this point.

By the way, is the Colonel planning on killing the parlay party from Kaustir? Y/N

Also, that Lake Stone, rub it moar

Last edited:
Ugh dang it will post tomorrow for both receiving orders and working my way towards Pegulis.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
*flails* Will start as soon as I get this exchange between Amalia and Kerrick done.

• Thank You
@WarriorHeart A sketch of the fort layout might be good at this point.

By the way, is the Colonel planning on killing the parlay party from Kaustir? Y/N

Also, that Lake Stone, rub it moar

The lake stone! I.. totally forgot about that. Easy fixes.

Sketch? I'll see what I can do. Pretty sure my scanner still works.

In regards to killing folk, is the prisoner exchange still being kicked around the table? Because that would certainly quell any desire to kill a handful of nobodies.

@Hjorthorn Olle probably needs to bluff his way past the checkpoints if he is walking through the Chersonese. You mentioned that Olle already did that, but it seems like it'd be super hard to get through there if the old man is showing signs of a cough. It'd probably make sense for Olle to kill him before going through New Kaustir?

Then when he's inside, Bel's people can pick him up.

I don't recall having said that I'd already gone through them. Also it appears I've already dropped a rock on the old man and shooed off his potentially-sick donkey. Plan on hitting the checkpoints next post.

Added a bit about the stone.

Thanks for reminding me.. I can't believe I forgot about his tick.

I'm going to work on the fort diagram now.

ummm... when should I post now? I don't have anyone to post wit atm... o,o .... I feel so wonewee

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mglo
Whenever inspiration strikes! I'm wrapping up the quest in Barvelle soon, so Medwick will be free after.

Reactions: lynzy
I loved bringing Lemuel back as a somewhat paralyzed dive guide. Great little touch.

Should have a post up tomorrow.

Someone's got to compete for Tem's affections.

Status
Not open for further replies.