OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in favor of leaving it as is, but feel free to contact me for a deeper discussion.

It's your rodeo. I'm just a clown in a barrel.

I'll try and get on Skype tonight and have you iron some things it for me so I can finish my post.

Reactions: unanun
I value the fact that you sparred with me than just gave in, but just in this case we have to go this way. Don't let this deter you in the future.

@Snowday @Sofa King Fancy hey, @Chexmix is going to join you. No more dilly-dally!

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Snowday and I are working on a collaboration post. Which I need to respond to. Currently it is slow moving for me because my left hand received some nerve damage the other day, and I'm typing with one hand. Henpecking at its finest.

• Thank You
@unanun Yeah, I'm still in it. Just not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Trying to get that figured out.

@AetherDream join with Amalia's crew. It's a leeeeettle bit of a stretch, but it'll put you into a classic party adventure romp.

@unanun who all is in amalia's group and how far back would you suggest I read to see if that option is viable?

You just need to see my chapter 9 post, eulogy for the living.

Amalia + her stooges are a group of adventurers that sifted the sands in the early chapters for a divine weapon. They've had a rough time and were broken up. Now they're back.

@Chexmix something ate the end of your first paragraph.

@AetherDream If you would to collaborate or talk, shoot me a PM. I could use some new people in my group.

@UltimaCircuit If you want to collab or just pre-ask me questions to speed up the scene, shoot a PM or skype me.

@Seiji if you want to rejoin, the situation is simple. The Czar is sitting at the southern tip of lake Kaikas with a vanguard of elite soldiers, ~10,000, that are supplied by a railway from the Chersonese. In addition, he has cannons, and blimps that can spit out oil. The fort there will likely fall, and he will continue on to Barvelle.

NNN, am I correct in understanding that I have full autonomy over the 500 from Tavares? Also, would you allow me to have them arrive a day before Kaustir?

@WarriorHeart I do have a very specific imagery for them though, but just treat them like the 300 and it'll be fine. They're headed by Jarricksdotter. Tavark's backstory is that they're slowly rebuilding from being invaded by a man who was touched in weird ways by a squid.

@WarriorHeart I do have a very specific imagery for them though, but just treat them like the 300 and it'll be fine. They're headed by Jarricksdotter. Tavark's backstory is that they're slowly rebuilding from being invaded by a man who was touched in weird ways by a squid.

Noted.

I imagine them to be very rustic much like early Germanic tribes.

taunt2f.jpg

I have been thinking about this post all day and have some changes to make but Tuesday just so happens to be my rp night. XD

I have a question. I have an idea for a character that's the leader of a pretty well known mercenary band, can I go ahead and just assume that mercenary band existed or do I come up with something else?

I have a question. I have an idea for a character that's the leader of a pretty well known mercenary band, can I go ahead and just assume that mercenary band existed or do I come up with something else?
Not to speak for Papa Unanun, but I don't see a problem with it. The RP is pretty damn open as far as player created concepts.

• Thank You
I don't see why not, but that puts the responsibility of maintaining the group on you. Also, in ilium things not belonging to one of the three nations will find it hard to survive, and it's really only up until this point that mercenaries may become relevant, so .. you may have lucked out on timing o_o

• Thank You
Reactions: Torack
Noted.

I imagine them to be very rustic much like early Germanic tribes.

taunt2f.jpg

I have been thinking about this post all day and have some changes to make but Tuesday just so happens to be my rp night. XD
I have people to help me with the Tavark thing; yay! I'll be writing a post for Jarriksdotter in a few, if you would like to talk about the situation a bit.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Status
Not open for further replies.