OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To no one's surprise, I hvaen't had time to post. I'll be flying back tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
*Crawls back to the keyboard*

Back ..

I watched The Martian. It didn't really give me any relevant ideas, but it did juice my creative fruit a little. Imma start a word pad and work on responses. Can people who see this message update me on what they have in their pipeline?

I'm here sporadically, but am not monumentally busy. Recruit me as needed, and I'll try not to procrastinate too much.

I watched The Martian. It didn't really give me any relevant ideas, but it did juice my creative fruit a little. Imma start a word pad and work on responses. Can people who see this message update me on what they have in their pipeline?
I am also quite free until sunday if you need me.
Monday, Tuesday I am busy but after that I will be free again.

I'm back! So I'm good to go~

x____x I'm being deluged by a paper I need to write.

Crunch time on this paper. Should be back tonight.

I'm late in seeing this, as usual. D:

Anyway, not too busy. I can help out with brainstorming if needed?

While there is still a bit of book keeping to be done until this Book closes, it's been so long for me that I don't know if I can push the story to the point where it's appropriate to end.

In light of that situation, I have a suggestion: I can post the piece I wrote to close book 1. If you give me a little bit of time after that, I can rewrite the introduction and whatnot, and completely start Ilium from fresh. It will be a bit of the same, and also a bit different.

I will make new characters, and push my old ones (that have too much baggage that depends on departed players) into NPC land, and we can follow stories of new and old ones.

By fresh, I mean book 2. >_>

I am for whatever you view as the best course Una.
You got my trust there.

Yo I'm back :). Expect a post today. I will help in anyway I can. Also hello new people I have not yet met.

Dammit I'll give you the post I promised BEFORE you embark in this book ending rush. I'm on break from work this week so I can help mebbe make the transition easier. Lemme kno.

Considering the number of active members and the difficulty for acquiring new members this move makes sense.

Is it possible to rejoin after a long absence or is my character like, dead or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.