OOC Discussion (Chapter 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea as well!

Hop onto Una's profile and help him count :)

Hi all, I feel like garbage today. Can't reply to Prosperos and Viridos until tomorrow, probably.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
Viridos next, I promise.

• Love
Reactions: Spire
I iz wurking on Viridos. I realized it's been like .. a month or something since I posted in there? I feel terribad.

Reactions: White
I iz wurking on Viridos. I realized it's been like .. a month or something since I posted in there? I feel terribad.
*gasps* Cruel!

PSA: Job fair on 29/30, and some group function on the 1st. I will be busy, but will endeavour to post.

I'm back! sorta lol I fell on the third of Sept and broke my leg in two places and my foot on the other side ((>,<)) noooooot fun! I was in the hospital for two weeks and finally have some chance at catching up on reading and stuff on the comp.

I'm back! Kind of. I survived. I've got things to do for Ilium, it will come. Pegulis and Kaustir.

I'm back! Kind of. I survived. I've got things to do for Ilium, it will come. Pegulis and Kaustir.
I am glad you surived the apocalypse.

TODO LIST:

Viridos: Get the conflict between Tattersal to a stalemate. I can have Om come out for some chitty-chat. Shartan: I need Ilium's mouth and I needed it yesterday.

Pegulis: I'll have Kaustir move to the gates of Barvelle. If anyone feels like chiming in, I won't say no.

Kaustir: It's a bit empty right now, but there's some dorgrad business to take care of.

3__3

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: unanun
bum bum bum

Edit: MY computer exploded last night (currently slacking off at work)

Eta on my next post is... iffy at best..

Sowwuzz una baloona.

*explodes into the scene*

I'm grabbing this bitch and finishing it!

I'll be in Toronto this weekend, so .. my chances of posting should increase. @Chrononaut let's wrap this up! (Stop playing undertale)

Reactions: Ner0
Status
Not open for further replies.