OOC: Club Spectrum

yay another male

I forgot to mention I'm loving all the apps and have not seen anything wrong with them other than what I have already stated

I notice a particular trend of occupation and likes in the artistic genre hehe

Bad News: Next 2-3 weeks I will be online minimally, I will not drop out of this RP because Ill be able to get on occasionally.

Good News: The times I will be able to get on will be evening time for all you US types.

thanks for letting us know :)

so you will still be posting occasionally?

Yes I will be. If not every day then I will try for every other day

Character sheet:
Name: Lance Florence
Description:

View attachment 7878

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Occupation: Just started teaching Mathematics at a local high school, wants to be an author.
Likes: Sex. (Thanks, Captain Obvious!) Music. Writing. Reading. Television.
Dislikes: Mathematics. Coffee.
Personality: He's a generally nice person that doesn't dive right into the party. He prefers to stay at the sidelines, at the bar with a drink and stuff like that until he sees someone that catches his eye to which he will proceed to interact with and see how things develop there.
Bio:

- Born to a rich family that had hands in property, jewellery, coal and etcetera.
- Wanted Lance to take over the business, with his brothers.
- BUT LANCE SAID NO!
- Frequent quarrels throughout his teenage years.
- Ended up with Lance moving out after college.
- Regularly receives a cheque and a letter by his mother begging for him to go back home.
- Ignores them, doesn't even take the money. Unless he wants to buy something. Which is always.

I cannot see your attachment, Panda, it appears to be invalid.

yeah, I cant see it either...its invalid for me too

It's Gaspard Ulliel.

Alright, before this dies completely I am going to give two more days for a final post. After that I will move it forward in time a little bit to the good part. I will pair each of you up with someone according to what was put in your character profile. If you put something like "bi-curious" or "willing to try something new" even more ways for me to give you a curve ball.

Also if you are still playing, I require a quick post in this ooc thread to make sure you are still around. If you do not post here I will assume you are no longer playing.

Yeah still here as well,.. I was waiting on the bar tender to give me one of those rainbow teasers before I made another post.

I was in the middle of talking to someone, and am waiting for a response

I didn't respond back to you fire? I thought I did....

you did when I ordered Tequliia but then I turned around and started talking to the girl next to me

( I can't remember how to spell the name @_@ so i'm not even going to try)

and in that post I pulled out the coupon and started to wave for the bartender again

If you don't have a problem with it, I have no issue acting as if the bartender served me,.. Since you said there is more than one bartender,.. and those are NPCs

but yeah,.. just didn't want to step on any toes doing that ya know

Yes, Uni, still here, up and going. I was hoping Ceddy might find time to answer... but he's gone for now apparently.
Cerulean's char is also at the line for the body art, I know, but somehow I did not feel right just posting that Cass asked him what did he want.
Perhaps that was stupid, and I should have done so, even though posting it woul probably take less words than right here in this post.

alright awesome, Thanks Uni!

and Demented - Tiger that means i've been able to reply to you now as well

Forgive me if my posts are a bit awkward its been a minute since I've done the whole Bar rp thing, trying to refine my flow LOL

Thats not a problem at all Selenite. I know real life can get in the way of fun times. I find myself wrapped up in the drama too often lol

Your welcome Fire <3

Hey, I am still here!

Sele, it's okay, no problem. =D

I think I am going to let this go. My plate has too much on it to continue. Lately there have been days where I have a ton of time, or have none and I cannot dedicate the time to organize this, if someone wants to take over feel free.