OOC Chat

I shall throw my hat into this. I love a good marvelously built world with back story. Let us see how this goes. ^.^

I shall throw my hat into this. I love a good marvelously built world with back story. Let us see how this goes. ^.^
I remember that odd looking, I never know how is is described hat... maybe it turns to blood too like the duster.

Looking forwards to SpookySpectral's character and my character either fighting against each other, or working together as a team. Their powers are perfect for each other.

I should probably PM him and discuss this xD

• Love
Reactions: Starburn
I am most certainly interested. I will start tinkering with a character ASAP.

OKAY, MESSAGES ABOUT CHARACTERS HAVE STARTED GOING OUT.

I'm about halfway through the roster we have so far, so don't freak out if I haven't messaged you yet. I'll have the rest of the characters checked and their players messaged after I've had muh beauty sleep (shut up yes I am gorgeous).

OKAY, ONE SESSION OF MESHUGGAH-FUELLED CHARACTER READING DONE.

Errybody who has submitted a character to TMF should have received a message from me about them. if you haven't, please let me know.

I haven't received a message.

Such a nasty GM.

Reactions: Starburn
Helllooo! This question may/may not have been answered before but...

What's the intended posting speed/pace here? Just to get an idea before deciding to sign up or not.

I also need to know this. This looks utterly amazing, by the way. oAo

Grumpy, I missed your Supernatural Office/Lovecraftian Horror RP. If you are still hacving people please let me know.

Grumpy, I missed your Supernatural Office/Lovecraftian Horror RP. If you are still hacving people please let me know.
dis rp still open for people to apply :D

APOLOGIES FOR DICKING AROUND SO LONG AND NOT REPLYING HERE. Some of the staff folks in the game will know this already, but I've actually been getting geared up to step down from staff and IRL work's been ramping up a notch or three. Lemme see if I can't get caught up with responses here.

I also need to know this. This looks utterly amazing, by the way. oAo

I'm hoping for at least one post a week from people, though more is always welcome and I'm always happy to be flexible when it comes to these things. We're all busy folk, at the end of the day. @Rainjay apologies for missing your question, hopefully this answers it too.

When will this be getting started?

Still gathering characters/sheets/players, but hopefully we'll have this bad boy off the ground by the end of February/start of March (#FamousLastWords).

You betcha, chum. We're totally still accepting characters, if you're interested.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae and Joan
Roight, Cast List just got updated (so you probably got your asses tagged in it cos I'm a dirty fucking spammer like that). If you don't see your name/character on the list yet, don't panic. Just means I'll be messaging you soon.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
I shall make a character soon. I hope atleast XD