OOC Chat

I'm pretty sure He's got an auto-responder set up explaining that He's out of office right now.

Reactions: alaska
Yes hello, is this the literal origin of everything? Yes I'd like to esclate this and talk to a superior. >:U

Horrible Customer Service here at the Citadel, gotta say.

Horrible Customer Service here at the Citadel, gotta say.

I've found you can usually get better customer service at the Citadel by saying you've awakened. Usually gets a service rep to you immediately.

You'll get a whole team of reps appearing at your location, at that point.

Maybe even a general manager, too.

Hi, I was just wondering what the process for signing up for this RP is? I've just read over the introductory post and it looks really well-planned.

Hi, I was just wondering what the process for signing up for this RP is? I've just read over the introductory post and it looks really well-planned.
Or you can contact the Citadel customer center

What indication did I give that I was interested?

All I did was mock the high-concept and scope of your ambition, and prophecise failure.

I mean... do you really think people are gonna get this? Even that guy? *points above*

Seems unlikely. I think everyone's gonna drop out before their first post. Probably while crying and peeing their pants.

This roleplay has made an enemy of the House of Asmo. >:[

*starts statting the Demiurge*

Probably I'd just be kept "on hold" for eternity. Either that, or electric shock therapy, administered directly to the earlobe.
Again, if you want instant service from the Citadel customer service, just say you're awakened.

Just be prepared to have your problem on hand. They'll arrive pretty quick to see what the problem is, and you'll need to show them.

Here at the Citadel we pride ourselves on our effective field services.

Helllooo! This question may/may not have been answered before but...

What's the intended posting speed/pace here? Just to get an idea before deciding to sign up or not.

• Useful
Reactions: Brøken_Serenity