- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it x)

No problem :)

@The Mernsicle, alright, I'll write ypu out of the action and ypu can continue whenever you return :)

Name: Price Green
20130608185908_ThAhh.jpeg

→ Age: 18
→ Grade: Senior
→ Sex: Male
→ Gender: Male
→ Sexual Orientation: Straight

→ Appearance: Standing 5'6, and with a slim body, he isn't that tall neither that muscular. Price has suffered from Myopia from a very early age, thus he needs glasses, he never really got interested in getting contacts. His violet pupils have always resulted and he usually gets some good flattering for them. Although he isn't a super muscular dude, he has a fit build, keeping enough body strength to maintain himself on foot. His hair is short kind of dark.
→ Apparel & Gear: Price likes to go easy on it. It's normal to see him just wearing shorts and a shirt for the sake of it. He feels just too relaxed -or to lazy- to wear something more… complicated, in a daily basis. Although, when needed he will dress according to the occasion. The earing in his left ear doesn't have any special meaning either, he one day just felt like getting an earing for the sake of getting one. He doesn't carry any kind of weapon, he prefers to rely on his spells to do the job, thus he usually has some diverse seeds in his pockets, these can restore his mana when eaten, or can be just used to plant a real nice tree/plant. A couple bottles of water along even more seeds inside his bag and he is ready to go.

→ Element: Nature
→ Familiar: Tsuri

6ae73207e86cb77832c215e813002a7a.jpg

(Please imagine that horn doesn't exist)
→ Strengths: Knows how to keep the head cool.
Good relationship with diverse animals.
Gardening abilities.
Thinks clearly and can formulate plans and tactics.
→ Weakness: Not so good in human relationships.
Fear of fire.
Not so good to keep touch with someone.
Can't stand the destruction of nature.
→ Ambitions: Price's only ambition is to fulfil every place with flowers and animals. To convert the world into a huge forest. (But he knows he can't)
→ Likes: Roses, trees, animals (especially canines), magic, relaxing, looking at the night sky, forests.
Dislikes: Fire, destruction, death, people too serious, tight situations.
→ Other: Price enjoys talking with his familiar, even if he knows it can't talk.

→ Personal Spells:
Rices di Gracia: This spell allows Price to enchant roots existing in the ground (or made of his own) to harden them for a short period of time.
Surreal Blooming: Price creates a set of roses, which bloom within ten seconds, when this happens, spores which produce short hallucinations are released in an area of five metres.
Gracia di Creo: Price makes grow a small tree, which will refresh/heal those sitting at its side, in exchange of Price's own health.

Sorry for the crappy editing, I'm not good with this sort of stuff ^-^;​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zackymas, 1) Is your familiar a tree or is Tsuri it's name? You kind of need need to specify this o.o'

2) You don't have any gear listed.

@Zackymas, 1) Is your familiar a tree or is Tsuri it's name? You kind of need need to specify this o.o'

2) You don't have any gear listed.
Oh my God the photo! Sorry!
I have the Familiar's photo but I got so focused on the character photo that I totally forgot to add it. Sorry!

2)Oh, I thought that part was pretty much the character's daily wearings and stuff like that, will add in a moment.

EDIT: Okay it's done now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
As I told Cybermoon, I would much rather not have two of the same familiars, especially if they belong to the same school, and her character male, Sorrell, already has a wolf. Could you change him for me please?

I was using you as an example :P

Now I feel bad for some inexplicable reason :c

@Zackymas, I forgot to ask but do you want to get up a post before I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.