Born Thursday, June 1, 1972 in Brooklyn, New York
Gemini ♊
Water Rat Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Solitary
"I prefer to be left alone.'"

Ezra isn't very social. More reclusive in nature, he much prefers hiding away instead of conversing with others. He is great at finding relatively secluded areas to hide away in. Here Ezra enjoys solitary activities, mostly reading and drawing.​

Socially Awkward
"...."

Ezra never possessed very good people skills. He never really caught onto social boundaries and he often crosses them, discussing more taboo topics and then being confused as to why people were looking at him funny or reacting negatively.​

Animal Affinity
"If only I were intelligent enough to be a veterinarian..."

Ezra adores animals and their biology. If it weren't for his poor education and budget, he would have become a veterinarian.​

Morbid
"Dead things are fascinating."

Ezra often says things that make people question his sanity. He is for the most part sane, but does enjoy macabre things like corpses, particularly roadkill.Death intrigues him. A few occasions he was caught dissecting some dead animal he's found, mostly due to his past profession and long standing interest in animal anatomy. Out of love for animal anatomy, he likes to watch Nova to examine her skeletal head, which of course irks the young woman every time.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Ezra is about 5'6" and is lean to the point of looking near underweight. He looks frail enough that you could break him, arms and legs not well muscled. His skin is pale and he has a head of curly black, shoulder length hair that is neatly groomed. Deep brown eyes seem permanently narrowed under bushy brows. A long, hooked nose gives a birdlike appearance even in this form Not one for caring for appearances, Ezra wears plain jeans and a solid colored t-shirt, often darkly colored.​

S u p e r n a t u r a l T r a i t s
Avian
Without krym, Ezra has the beak of a bird as opposed to a mouth and nose. It is a deep black, long, and curves down slightly. It is the same form of a vulture's beak. Feathers grow from his head, mixing with his hair to make a crest. Ezra's feet become hard, dry, and scaley, and bird like. Sharp talons grow from each toe. The growth causes him to go barefoot, unable to fit into any shoes. His eyes become fully black and glossy.​

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Joseph Jäger ||Brother
Nurse-Dead

Joseph is one of the very few people who Ezra truly enjoys the company of. Joseph is four years older than Ezra and has served to be his younger brother's role model and confidant. Together they were raised in a rougher part of Brooklyn with their parents, who both worked hard to keep with family afloat. Joseph and Ezra worked the family restaurant, a bagel shop, their attendance to public school spotty. Ezra helped Joseph earn enough money to attend college, a hefty feat that left Ezra working extra since his brother was busy with schooling. At 25, Ezra moved out of his parent's apartment and Joseph, newly a nurse, helped buy Ezra an apartment. For a while, Ezra sold artwork and paid the bills this way. When Ezra was forty his brother was killed when he was hit by an ambulance on his way to work. Joseph's death left Ezra devastated and his artwork became darker, graphic, and completed more sporadically. A drop in customers and motivation ensued, soon leaving Ezra broke and unable to pay rent and other fees.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff
"There is no quote here."

Ezra helps create advertisements by decorating posters. He also performs other odd jobs that may require a precise hand.​

C r i m e
Carjacking
"When art didn't pay the bills, I had no other choice...."

When he ran out of funds to pay taxes, rather than try to force art that someone may not even have bought, he took to stealing, First it was petty, some dining and dashing and snagging of loose jewelry.It escalated until he was caught trying to steal a car after his had been previously sold as tax payment.​

S e n t e n c e
3 Years

So far Ezra has served six months.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Art

One of Ezra's favorite past times is drawing. He refuses to draw with any medium other than traditional done with a black pen. Over the years he has become quite skilled, although many don't really appreciate his art since it is very dark and often graphic. Currently one of his best pieces of his is an ink heavy, detailed depiction of his brother's corpse in pieces. Few in the circus have seen this art since out of grief it is kept tucked away.The only time Ezra's art isn't as graphic is when he is helping create advertisements for the circus.​

N a m e
Carlotta Kaler
Nickname || Carly

A g e
28 years
Born 1987 in Spencer, Iowa
Monday, January 26, 1987
Fire Tiger Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Carefree
"There is no quote here. "

This is on hold.​

Adventurous

This is on hold.​

Independent

This is on hold.​

Wild

Carly is hard to rope in, and hard to hold. She goes where she wants and does what she wants with very little concern for what she is supposed to be doing, or the rules that have been placed upon her.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Tall and athletic, Carly stands at 5'10", with a long torso and skinny legs. Her face is heart shaped and her eyes are full and brown. Long, wavy copper hair that reaches well past the middle of her back cascades over her shoulders. Despite the fact that Carly rarely bothers with makeup beyond mascara, she takes careful care of her hair so it is always long and lustrous. She has a very faint dusting of freckles across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes.​

Horse
Perhaps one of the most notable transformations in the circus when not under the effects of Krym, Carly completely transforms into a centaur from Greek mythology, with her upper body remaining as a woman, and her lower body transforming into the torso, legs, and tail of a chestnut horse. The horse's coat perfectly matches her copper hair, and has a single white fetlock on the front right leg. When her supernatural cells are fully emerged, she is over 6'5".​

Sally Kaler || Mother
Stay-At-Home Parent - Close

This is on hold.​

William Kaler || Father
Farmer - Close

This is on hold.​

Samuel Atkins || Ex-Husband
Cheater - Enemies

Three months after their marriage, Carly found Sam cheating on her with not one, but three other women. Brokenhearted, Carly fled back to her childhood home in Iowa, where her parents welcomed her with open arms until she could recover from the pain of her broken heart.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff
"At least we move from place to place a lot. "

Carly will likely remain on floor staff for the entire time she remains at the circus, as her inconsistency makes her unreliable even for the most simple of tasks. She will almost always be paired with some other member of the circus during performances, to make sure she doesn't simply join the audience to watch the show.​

C r i m e
Federal Criminal Trespassing || Sutherland, Iowa

Carly was caught in the middle of a military base, and was promptly ejected. When she was found there again less than two weeks later, she was ticketed, and charged with criminal trespassing. Still remembering the base as the empty field she had played in during her childhood, Carly could not understand what she had done wrong.​

S e n t e n c e
6 months
"Six months, for going through an empty field!"

Obviously trespassing, Carly was quickly forced to pay the $500 fine, and sentenced to six months in jail. Her sentence was just long enough, at 26 weeks, for the federal judicial system to choose to send her to a circus instead of supplying Krym for a short imprisonment length, which is normally done for 25 weeks and under. Carly has served just over a month.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Gardener

Raised on a farm, Carly has a good appreciation for all things green and growing. One of the few jobs she actually enjoys around the circus is helping Mabel care for her small collection of plants.​

N a m e
Lucy Viano

A g e
26 years
Born Saturday, November 3, 1990 in Chicago, Illinois
Scorpio ♏
Metal Horse Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Brash
"I'll admit it, I'm a lot to handle.'"

No one ever taught Lucy what an indoor voice is. Her emotions are usually amplified to the point of being overbearing.​

Violent
"I'd tear you limb from limb for the hell of it."

Lucy enjoys violence and uses it as a threat often to get the reaction she desires. She'll even lash out just for the fun of it, always looking to pick a fight.​

Misunderstood
"Hey! I'm not an edgy emo. I'm understood, you hear me?!"

Although Lucy won't admit it, she doesn't believe that anyone really understands her motives and doesn't bother explaining. She is so violent and overbearing since she didn't grow up with a family that taught her any better. All they ever did was fuel the fire and help form her into the explosive person she is today. Deep down she knows she only acts the way she does for attention.​

Creepy
"Scaring people is fun. And easy."

Lucy things that making people uncomfortable is a fun activity and does it often. With her snake like traits and general harsh edge, it isn't too hard to spook any unsuspecting customers or even other circus members.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Not very imposing height wise, Lucy is only about 5'3" and not very strong looking. With obvious female curves people have described her as sexy, but also terrifying once they see how she acts. Lucy has very light blonde hair that is long, straightened, and often held in a pony tail. One half is shaved. Judging by skin tone she has some German heritage. Bright green eyes often hold a dangerous, unwavering gaze. Even in her human appearance her canine teeth are a bit longer than befitting of any other human, and sharper as well. They are quick to be shown off. Tattoos of all sorts cover both arms and reach up towards her throat, the highest one being at the base of her head. Multiple suds pierce her ears, one pierces her right eyebrow, and a ring pierces her bottom lip. There is even a small stud on her tongue. She often wears dark makeup, including black lipstick. As for clothing, her style is stereotypically punk with ripped jeans, clunky combat boots, and a leather jacket.​

Serpant
Without krym, Lucy grows long, narrow snake fangs from her upper jaw. They are so lengthy that they poke out from her lips. They bare no venom, but leave a nasty bite anyways. In addition, her tongue becomes that of a snake, lengthening considerably and being forked at the end. Lucy can actually use it to scent things as a snake might, enhancing her sense of smell. The sclera of her eyes disappears so that it is all an emerald iris. Her pupils are snake like slits. Smooth, dark green scales cover her face and grow in patches over other parts of her body, not covering it completely.​

Agnes Viano ||Mother
Elementary Teacher-Distant

Lucy and her mother never saw eye to eye. Bickering between them was constant when Lucy was living with her parents still. Being raised more traditionally, it was safe to say that Agnes wasn't fond with Lucy's attitude. The gap between them only widened in Lucy's teen years when she took on a more punk style, getting tattoos and piercings without her mother's permission.When Lucy began to get herself into fights Agnes was even more displeased with her daughter, blaming the violence as her negligence as a parent. She only ever saw Lucy as a failure that was past her saving. These differences were what made Lucy move out of the house as soon as she was 18. Occasionally she visits Agnes.
Leo Marakami ||Ex-Friend
Snitch-Active

Initially when they met in highschool Lucy and Leo were dating, but eventually they transitioned into just being close friends. The two were prone to mischief when together and made a dangerous duo. It was Leo who scored Lucy her first occupation, an underground street fighter.Leo acted as her coach and they raked in cash together.However, Leo began taking more money than their initial agreement entailed so Lucy dropped him. When he turned into a stalker and a bully, Lucy handled the situation by beating the stuffing out of him and his other friends who had been in on the harassment.Leo snitched on Lucy to the authorities and multiple accounts of assault landed Lucy with an arrest.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

Lucy does whatever odd jobs she's told to do. Usually cleaning.​

C r i m e
Multiple Accounts of Assault
"Bitches had it coming...."

Multiple charges of assault were filed against Lucy for attacking her ex-friend and his friends who had stalked and harassed her for months. Unfortunately she didn't have enough proof collected to take Leo and his pals down with her.​

S e n t e n c e
5 Years
"Luckily I had a damn good lawyer."

Since Lucy didn't use any weapons in her assaults, her sentence wasn't as severe as it could have been. She also thanks her lawyer for getting her a sentence under ten years. So far Lucy has only served five months.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Sharp Things
"I.Fucking. Loveeeeeee. Knives."
While some people collect things like bottle caps or pennies, Lucy likes to collect sharp things like knives. Blades are her favorite for throwing or just admiring. Nova has kept this dangerous obsession in check by confiscating a majority of the blades, but Lucy still has a few tucked away and always has her eyes out for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
N a m e
Noah Turner

A g e
18 years
Born Wednesday, December 24, 1997 in Gary, Indiana
Capricorn ♑
Fire Ox Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Contemplative

This is on hold.​

Independent

This is on hold.​

Stubborn

This is on hold.​

Self-Motivated

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Noah is slightly short for a man, standing at exactly 5'9", but makes up for what he lacks in height with a build appropriate for an amateur wrestler. He is fit and strong, but a certain lassitude keeps him from taking too much care of his appearance, leading to his wavy, dark blonde hair and equally blonde beard to frequently grow out. He tends to pull his hair back into a loose bun at the nape of his neck, and shaves about once a week. Relatively good looking, Noah is attractive more because his strong features all work well with each other than because he is particularly attractive, although he generally points to his dark eyes as his best feature, if asked.​

None
Noah is completely, totally, 100% human, and therefore possesses no supernatural cells. In quiet moments he will mourn their absence when surrounded by so many other supernaturals, but he does understand that it makes his life easier.​

Tamara Turner || Mother
Alcoholic - Disabled

Disabled in the accident that killed her husband when Noah was five, Tamara quickly turned to drink to ease her constant pain, and relied upon welfare from her disability, which prevented her for working. The small stipend she got to take care of Noah and his two other siblings was always quickly spent on more alcohol, and the three children were left to mostly fend for themselves.​

Benjamin Turner || Older Brother
Gang Member - Estranged

When Noah withdrew from the rest of the world, Ben rebelled, turning to the Chicago gangs to support himself. Older than Noah by 7 years, Ben never had much interest in his younger siblings, and ended up in jail at the age of 22. After he was released, neither Noah nor Zach ever saw him again.​

Zachary Turner || Younger Brother
Student - Distant

All of the luck that seemed to pass over everyone else in the Turner family fully collected in Noah's brother Zach. Younger than Noah by three years, Zach was good looking and genius in his intelligence. Popular and social, Zach thrived in school and quickly fit into the "popular" niche in whatever community he entered. He quickly became skilled at using his friends as a resource, and was away more than he was home by the time he reached high school.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

Noah bounces from job to job whenever the circus prepares to perform, filling in wherever there is work to be done.​

Errand Boy
"Being human has its advantages. "

As the only true human in the circus, and someone who doesn't need to be under observation because he stays at the circus willingly, Noah quickly became the person who would be sent out into cities to purchase whatever the circus needed from the normal world for both repairs and general upkeep.​

C r i m e
Runaway || East Chicago, Indiana
"I just knew what I had to do."

Enraptured by the beast act the circus had displayed, Noah prepared to escape his less-than-enjoyable life by hopping on board with the circus as soon as it left East Chicago. He fully expected that he would end up transformed into a beast, but had fully decided that would be a better fate than remaining where he was.​

S e n t e n c e
None
"I'm not leaving."

Already taking care of a few runaways and tagalongs, Gale did not object to Noah tagging along once he displayed a willingness to work. This agreement was reached on one stipulation; if Noah was ever seen or discovered by someone who would know who he was, he would have to leave. Gale could not risk the safety of his circus for one person.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Dislikes Holidays
"Nothing good ever comes from holidays."

This is on hold.​

Loves Nature
"Being outside in the quiet... It makes it easy to think."

Growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan near a National Lakeshore, Noah spent most of his free time walking the beaches away from other people. Nature quickly became both solace and safety to him, and it was to beaches and forests he would retreat whenever his home situation got too bad.​

Wrestling
"After 6 years of school wrestling, the sport becomes addictive."

Noah started wrestling in his second year of middle school to protect himself from bullies, and stayed in the sport all the way to his senior year of high school. He was captain of the team for both his junior and senior years, before he vanished with the circus.​

Status
Not open for further replies.