24 years
Born Wednesday,July 24, 1991 in Alpine, Wyoming
Leo ♌
Metal Sheep Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Irritable
"Oh, you're poking me? That's a nice hand you have there and it would be shame if you lost it. Bugger off.'"

This is on hold.​

Goofy
"Yes, I'm essentially a massive dog beast. Yes, I will still enjoy animal crackers as a grown man should."

This is on hold.​

Boisterous
"What do you mean use your indoor voice? This is my indoor voice! "

This is on hold.​

Rough
"Some people may hug others, but I much prefer an affectionate shove."

This is on hold.​

Animal Enthusiast
"Animals are better than people. That's final."

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
With very dark skin, one can clearly see Caleb's obvious African descent. Not as tall as some of the other more beastly supernaturals, he's only about 5'8". Always having had a love for demanding exercise, his body is well muscled. Caleb is also long of limb, having pretty long arms and legs. His dark hair is styled into a short mohawk with the sides shaved. Although the sides are shaved there is still some short hairs there that connect to his short beard. It's difficult to get Caleb out of his non-krym form, but when he is he wears jeans and some variety of tank top. That's also if he is convinced to wear a shirt since he seems to be perpetually warm, even when subjected to the colder climate he was raised in.​

S u p e r n a t u r a l T r a i t s
Fu Dog
Caleb's supernatural cells give him the appearance of a bipedal fu dog. This allows him a more impressive height of around seven feet tall, gaining this from increased leg length, more muscle, and fur. Shaggy fur grows all over his body, light brown in most parts and a dark brown on his shoulders, muzzle, ears, and stomach. Caleb has a long muzzle, a broad face, and rounded ears. Growing from around his head is a dark, angular mane with bright orange tips. A clump of orange strands also protrude from the end of his chin like a goatee. Caleb walks upon his hind paws in an upright fashion, although his massive, padded paw like hands can be used for running in a gorilla like manner for short bursts. Claws adorn his fingers and make it rather difficult to handle things delicately. During his act he will not wear anything clothing, but when not performing he will don loose black sweatpants and that is all. Caleb prefers this form over his non-kyrm appearance, but of course has to compromise when in the eye of the public outside of the circus./CENTER]

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Leona Abarca ||Mother
Guardian-In the Hospital

This is on hold.
Tyrone Abarca ||Father
Enemy-Despised

This is on hold.
Bucky ||Family Dog
Best Friend-Deceased

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Beast Act
"There is no quote here."

This is on hold.​

Animal Control
"Some of man's beastly companions need some reminder to behave."

Whenever there may be the threat of any loose animal in the area they are in, it's up to Caleb to handle them and diffuse the situation. The smell of the carnival food in some of the cities they've set up in have attracted the attention of feral dogs that need chasing off.​

C r i m e
Rape
"i didn't mean it! She said yes...but she was drunk.."

Caleb was arrested for rape since he had sexual intercourse with a woman who couldn't give legal consent. He had been at one of his friend's parties and had met this really great and attractive woman. They flirted and were drinking, but the woman Caleb had been courting was unknowingly more intoxicated than he had assumed. With her consent they ended up having sex in Caleb's friend's spare bedroom. The next morning the woman reported him to the police and claimed he had raped her, having been intoxicated when the deed was done. Caleb felt awful, assuming that the consent he had been given was valid considering the flirting had begun long before the woman had become drunk. he still feels awful about it.​

S e n t e n c e
6 years

So far Caleb has served three years.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Boxing
"The ring may as well be my home."

From age five Caleb participated in boxing, enjoying the sport greatly. In high school he fought competitively and earned a scholarship into a college. He competed in college as well, becoming a gym teacher at that school as opposed to a professional boxer as he has dreamed. even if he won't admit it, Caleb still wished to box professionally.​

N a m e
Elena Dwire

A g e
16 years
Born Saturday, August 21, 1999 in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Leo ♌
Earth Rabbit Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Silent
"There is no quote here. "

This is on hold.​

Bitter

This is on hold.​

Antisocial

This is on hold.​

Lonely

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Elena is a pale girl, with long, straight, dark hair that reaches down to about mid-back. Her eyes are a very dark grey, and seem slightly too large for her face. When she took the time to put on makeup, it would give her an incredibly soft, doe-eyed look. Now, most people interpret it more as a look of perpetual fear, which may not be entirely inaccurate. She has a thin, pretty face, with full lips and a straight nose. Elena stands at 5'7.​

Spider
Despite her pretty human appearance, most individuals consider Elena's supernatural form quite terrifying. The lower part of her body transforms into that of a massive, pure black spider. She grows a set of curling horns, and also has three extra sets of eyes appear on her face. Despite the fact that her spider body is obviously more massive than would be her human body, this transformation only raises her about half a foot in the air, to just under 6'. This ability also allows her to emit an inaudible wavelength that can manipulate spiders.​

Richard and Tamara Dwire || Parents
Supernaturals - Deceased

This is on hold.​

Horace and Hillary Chapman || Foster Parents
Normal People - Deceased

This is on hold.​

NAMEPENDING ||Counselor
Circus Employee - Active

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Divine Act

This is on hold.​

Healing

After the traumatic experiences she has faced, Elena's primary job at the circus is to learn how to interact with normal life again.​

C r i m e
Misfortune || Little Rock, Arkansas

Despite the fact that Elena has never been tried in court for a crime, she was sent to the circus. This was to grant her access to NAMEPENDING, where all other, more traditional therapy methods had failed.​

S e n t e n c e
Release Upon Therapy Completion

This is on hold​

O t h e r F a c t s
Ornithophobia

Elena has a fairly strong fear of birds. This is strong enough that the sight of Diana's feathered wings can sometimes cause her to have a small panic attack./CENTER]​

N a m e
Lucius Kester

A g e
112 years
Born Monday,November 2, 1903 in Portland, Oregon
Scorpio ♏
Water Tiger Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Cooperative
"There is no quote here.'"

This is on hold.​

Nurturing

This is on hold.​

Scholarly

This is on hold.​

Calm
"I've been told many a time that I have the patience of a saint."

This is on hold.​

Persistent

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
This form is less stunning than his natural un-kyrm state. In this state Lucius has the same height of 5'8", same fair skin. Well defined shoulder blades and biceps give the implication of strength, gained from his workout routine. Lucius tells his patients that exercise improves the health of the mind and body and lives by this ideal, his figure benefitting from it. Tumbling from his head are brown locks of hair styled in a short cut, a few grey strands slipped in. Lucius has blue eyes and light pink lips. A neat stubble covers his chin and reaches up over his lips to feature a stubbly mustache. very particular about its quality, Lucius ensures it isn't too scraggly, nor is it too short. In addition his bushy eyebrows are well groomed and his nails are kept trimmed and free of grime. Typically Lucius wears khakis, loafers, and some sort of sweater.​

Angelic Beauty
Stunning is the best way to describe Lucius when his supernatural cells are present. They form a layer over his body to ensure absolute beauty and negate aging. His hair color becomes a deep golden color, his eyes a much more intense blue. More muscle definition trims his body. Any light wrinkles, scars, and grey hairs are nowhere to be found. Usually Lucius refuses krym, but if his looks becoming too distracting he may take it. His supernatural cells allow him immortality.​

Phillip Kester ||Father
Role Model-Deceased

This is on hold.
Suzanne Baker ||Ex-Patient
Placed in Mental Facility-Deranged

This is on hold.​

⊱​

William Mezsoly ||Colleague
Companion-Located in A Different Country

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Hired Psychologist

This is on hold.​

General Counselling and Advice
"Just drop by and I'll see what I can do to help, free of any charge or obligations."

Not only does Lucius address the patients he was employed to help, he also offers general counselling to all others that seek it and at most any time. He has an open door policy, offering help to circus members when not addressing his patients. One could come to him in the middle of the night shaken up by a bad dream and expect comfort instead of being chased off for bothering him.​

C r i m e
None

Lucius committed no crime, instead being employed as a psychologist.​

S e n t e n c e
None

this is on hold.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Knitting
"I don't believe such an enjoyable activity is limited to only grandmothers ."

This is on hold.​

Last edited by a moderator:
N a m e
Merindah Holden
Nickname || Meri

A g e
34 years
Born Sunday, March 15, 1981 in Tampa, Florida
Pisces ♓
Metal Rooster Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Reserved

This is on hold.​

Polite

This is on hold.​

Science-Minded

Meri is a very skilled chemist, and had that as her job before her arrest.​

Compulsive
"It's mine. Don't touch it!"

Meri has always been a hoarder. However, her hoarding compulsions work different from most common compulsions. Rather than her keeping everything her hands touch, Meri will gain unusual attachments to certain things, for unknown reasons. She will be unable to release that thing until the compulsion fades. However, once her compulsion to keep an object fades, she gets rid of it almost immediately, and feels no lingering attachment, no matter how long she's been holding onto it. The only time Meri's usually quiet demeanor breaks is when someone tries to take one of her attached items.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Meri is able to trace her ancestry directly back to the aboriginal people of Australia on both sides of her family. Despite this fact, Meri was born and raised in America, and therefore does not have an Australian accent. Most people mistake Meri as an African, as she definitely has the traditional broad nose and wide lips of the negroid people, and she rarely corrects them. However, her skin is more mahogany than ebony, and her hair is wavy rather than curly. Likewise, her hair is a midrange brown than a full black, although her eyes are black. Meri is fairly short, at 5'4", and is fairly heavy, weighing around 170 pounds.

Dragon
Meri's supernatural cells cover her entire body, and give her the form of a bipedal dragon, rather similar to Brian. She is bipedal, and grows to just over 6 feet. Her smooth, round scales are a deep scarlet color. Her snout is fairly narrow, and her head is wedge shaped to give her a more snake-like appearance. She has rough black horns that protrude from the back of her head. Dark, short spikes run down her neck, back, and to the end of her spade-tipped tail. Leathery, bat-like wings rest upon her back. She has the ability to produce fire from her mouth due to a chemical reaction she can instigate by releasing a liquid from under her tongue that ignites on contact with air. Meri spends a mixed amount of time under and off the effects of Krym.​

Maya Holden ||Mother
Retired Businesswoman – Close

This is on hold.​

Warrin Holden || Father
Stay at Home Parent – Very Close

This is on hold.​

Tau Holden || Oldest Brother
Aerospace Engineer - Distant

This is on hold.​

Dural Holden || Older Brother
Occupational Therapist – Very Close

This is on hold.​

Nora Burke || Former Friend
Chemical Engineer - Commended

Nora was Meri's closest friend at her company. Due to the fact that Meri's home was almost always a mess, due to her compulsive behavior, for the first many years she worked there Meri never brought anyone over. However, eventually Nora persuaded Meri to let her come over. When this happened, Nora discovered the collection of explosives in Meri's basement that she had made out of curiosity, and been unable to get rid of. Nora, unable to fully understand Meri's compulsion, reported her friend, and got her sent to jail.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Dragon Act

This is on hold.​

Background Singer

Whenever an act requires background music, Meri is usually the person recruited to be recorded as the singer.​

C r i m e
Reckless Possession of Class 1 Explosives || Jacksonville, Florida

This is on hold.​

S e n t e n c e
7 years

Meri has served a little over 5 years of her sentence.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Singer

Although Meri is not particularly musically inclined, she has an amazing voice, with a surprising range.
Weight Conscious

Meri is quite uncomfortable with her weight, despite the fact that it is completely covered up when she is in her supernatural form. There is no doubt that she wishes to lose weight, but she seems incapable of losing the pounds, despite the fact that she eats quite healthy (courtesy of NAMEPENDING) and exercises somewhat regularly.​

N a m e
Zuhra Siddiqi

A g e
29 years
Born Tuesday, August 26, 1986 in Detroit, Michigan
Virgo ♍
Fire Tiger Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Passionate

This is on hold.​

Devout

This is on hold.​

Stubborn

This is on hold.​

Brilliant

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Three out of four of Zuhra's grandparents immigrated directly to the US from Lebanon, meaning that she carries a lot of Arabic blood in her veins. Despite this fact, Zuhra does not have particularly dark skin, only looking slightly tanner than most caucasians, however, her face hints strongly at her ancestry, with a short, straight nose, almond shaped eyes, and a fine mouth. She has light brown eyes and full, dark hair. Zuhra is tall for a woman, standing at 5'10". She rarely ever wears heels.​

Fire
Zuhra possesses the ability to manipulate fire. She is able to do this because of the flame resistance of her skin, which in this form appears to be charcoaled. Durable cells grow over her whole body and are not harmed in any way by direct flames. Using this to her advantage, during the act Zuhra can engulf her whole body in flames. These supernatural cells do more than prove to be immune to the damage of flames, they also attract fire itself. Almost like a magnetic charge the cells attract flames, which will pull towards the skin. This allows Zuhra to better shape and guide the flames.​

Raasha Siddiqi ||Mother
Housewife-Distant

Tension between Raasha and Zuhra increased over time. As Zuhra grew up she proved to be rather willful, not as willing to conform to the role her mother deems fit. From day one Raasha was grooming Zuhra to be a great housewife, her duties being to clean, cook, service her husband in any way, and rear children. Not to have desires to pursue more intellect, which is exactly what Zuhra went ahead and did. As a teen she began reading more into the law field, showing strong desires to become a lawyer. Many spats between Raasha and Zuhra had ensued over this matter, Raasha never wanting her little girl to rebel in such a manner. The traditions she had been taught were ingrained and it frustrated her that the same hadn't been done for her daughter. Raasha disconnected herself from Zuhra's life as soon as the girl was accepted into law school, breaking ties. Even though Raasha is very disappointed, she still wishes for her daughter to see "reason" and change her ways.​

Mujahid Siddiqi || Father
Accomplished Surgeon -Distant

To say the least Mujahid wasn't pleased with his daughter's actions, having harsher ideals than Raasha. Raasha more passively displayed her disdain for Zuhra's behavior, but not Mujahid. He often took to yelling at Zuhra and sometimes keeping her home from school as to prevent her learning, which was countered by Zuhra sneaking off and eventually warning the school board so he couldn't do it again. When Zuhra began to pack for leaving to law school Mujahid made her life more difficult by hiding some of her belongings, always very opposed to his daughter's ideals. He is much less forgiving than Raasha and does not wish for his daughter's return.​

Abdut Siddiqi ||Brother
Ally - Unfortunately Distant

Abdut was the only family member of Zuhra that supported her pursuits. Being a few years younger, he always looked up to Zuhra and never saw her as lesser for her gender. Growing close to her quickly, Abdut became annoyed by his parents' offensives against his sister's passion and often bickered with them because of it. For a while he even helped Zuhra by feigning interest in law school in order to recieve books and information on the career from family members and family friends that wished the young man to grow successful in life. He gave all of his resources to Zuhra and kept the act up for a few years, a great sacrifice for him to make. When Zuhra showed interest in leaving for law school he was pleased, yet saddened because he was still stuck with his parents away from his sister. They keep in touch as much as possible.​

Wesley Mercer ||Boyfriend
Lawyer - Now Single

After meeting Wesley in law school Zurha couldn't help but fall in love with her handsome young colleague. They had common interests and goals, bonding through their career and the intellectual conversations they had. They dated through schooling and into the beginning of their careers at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP. They remained together until one major event. In one case Wesley had to defend a man that was accused of selling weapons to ISIS, an extremist militant group of the Middle East. While charged not guilty, it was later found out that the man truly was guilty. Because of Wesley this man had gotten away penalty free for supplying weapons to those that executed millions in the Middle East, a location Zuhra had obvious connections to due to her heritage and religion. Seeking justice she burned the mansion of the man responsible, breaking up with Wesley before her arrest. She simply couldn't bare him after knowing he had been fully aware of his actions when letting a criminal walk free.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Dragon Act

This is on hold.​

Pyrotechnic Effects

This is on hold.​

Law Consultant

Despite the fact that Zuhra was arrested, the New York Bar Association decided that arson did not count as moral turpitude, because the crime was not related to law. Therefore, Zuhra is still a legal lawyer, and will often step into this role if Gale needs assistance in a matter.​

C r i m e
Arson in the Third Degree || New York City, New York

After getting a job at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP after college, Zuhra was very optimistic about the good she could do with her career. However, after the discovery that Wesley had allowed the law breaker to go free even though he knew he was guilty, she grew vengeful. Her faith in the law failed, and she decided to take matters into her own hands. A month after the case was thrown out of the court, Zuhra burned down his mansion. Unfortunately, the recent case was enough to lead back to her company, and Zuhra was caught.​

S e n t e n c e
15 years

At the maximum sentence length for arson in the third degree, it is very doubtful that Zuhra acutally deserved this sentence. However, because of the wealth of her target and the fact that her own company tunred against her, Zuhra found herself completely overwhelmed legally. At this point, she has served about two years.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Feminist

This is on hold.​

Hijab
"This is purely my choice."

Many point fingers at Zuhra and call her a hypocrite for wearing her headscarf, or hijab. Many make the argument that it oppresed women since ment are trying to conceal them. Zuhra has the opposite message, knowing that in places such as Iran that the veil is a symbol to be respected. One of morality and purity. It is entierly her choice to wear her hijab and she does it with pride no matter what others may say.​

N a m e
Donovan Rafferty
Nickname || Rafe

A g e
35 years
Born Sunday, January 27, 1980 in Boston, Massachusetts
Aquarius ♒
Earth Sheep Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male

P e r s o n a l i t y
Obsessive

This is on hold.​

Tender

This is on hold.​

Stubborn

This is on hold.​

Attentive

This is on hold.​

Lonely

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
A highly unattractive man, Rafe's most notable trait are his over-large, deep-set, bug-like blue eyes, which seem to be in a perpetual state of staring. His jaw is heavy, his face blocky, his cheekbones over pronounced. His mouth is very thin, to the point where his lips can seem to vanish if he presses them together too tight. He is pastily pale and burns easy, and his hair is a greyish brown. Rafe is rail-thin, weighing only 120 pounds despite his height of 5'11".​

Yarn Puppet
Rafe rarely ever takes Krym, even when he was out in public. His only supernatural trait is his hair, which turns into strands of colored yarn, and looks like he is wearing a clown wig. However, Rafe is also able to grow and control his hair at will, and whenever it touches other fabric or string he is able to control it as if it was a part of his own body as well.​

Grace Park || Former Obsession
Marketing - Employed

This is on hold.​

Cosette Bordelon || Obsession
Seamstress - Active

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Puppet Act

This is on hold.​

Cosette's Assistant

Whenever he has spare time, it is very easy to find Rafe. Just find Cosette. Aside from taking care of her to the best of his ability, Rafe is almost always there to help her out with her various tasks, whether assigned or volunteered, and even when she doesn't need, or even want, his help.​

C r i m e
Aggravated Stalking || Boston, Massachusetts

Rafe's obsessive behavior towards doll-like woman has often led him to be charged with stalking misdemeanors. However, he began to stalk a young married Korean woman he passed in the supermarket, who resembled a doll. After breaking into her house to do her laundry and cook her dinner while she was at work he was placed under a restraining order, and ordered into therapy. When he ignored both of these instructions and came to pick her up from work, he was finally arrested for aggravated stalking.​

S e n t e n c e
7 years

While the normal maximum sentence for aggravated stalking in Massachusetts is 5 years, Rafe's repeated misdemeanors led the sentence to be extended by two years. So far, he has served four and a half years.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Doll Collector

Unsurprisingly, Rafe has a massive collection of dolls,which are kept in his room. The only time other people are allowed to touch them is when they are being brought out for one of his acts. He is still regularly adding new dolls, although he is starting to run out of room.​

N a m e
Drew Ward

A g e
38 Years
Born Thursday,March 23, 1978 in Athens, Georgia
Pisces ♓
Earth Horse Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female

P e r s o n a l i t y
People Pleaser
"You tell me to jump and I'll probably ask how high.'"

This is on hold.​

Hard-Working
"A little dirt under the nails never killed anyone."

This is on hold.​

Not the Sharpest
"I'm not trying to fool anyone here, so I'll admit I was never very good at school. Never came easy to me."

This is on hold.​

Genuine
"I've nothing to hide."

This is on hold.​

Energetic
"No I haven't had that much coffee. Why ask?"

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Quite tall for a woman, Drew is an impressive 5'11". Long limbs and a narrow body make her look lanky and a bit gangly. Pale white skin is near covered in dashes of freckles and her eyes are a lively green. Long, straight ginger hair is often tied up into a pony tail. A smile usually lights of her face, showing off the fact that she is missing quite a few teeth. Her clothing is usually jeans and any shirt she has deemed pleasing to her, even if it isn't the easiest on the eyes. IN the winter months she wears a variety of ugly holiday sweaters, some ironic and others she picked out seriously.​

Invisible Substance
The supernatural cells Drew possesses coat her hands, but little difference is shown. The cells allow her to secrete an invisible substance that quickly solidifies. This allows her to better perform her mime act since she can create tangible objects that the audience can't see, perfecting the illusion.​

Mathew Perkings ||Ex-Husband
Construction Worker-Divorced

Divorced for multiple cases of domestic abuse.
NAMEPENDING ||Boyfriend
Strongman-Alive

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Mime

This is on hold.​

Security Help
"I'm always here to help NAMEPENDING with his task of keeping circus folk where they should be."

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
Assaulting an Officer and Evading Arrest
"I couldn't just stand there and watch! He was harassing an old homeless man!"

Drew took action when she witnessed a police officer taunt, spit at, and abuse a homeless man on the street. At first Drew scolded the officer verbally to try to get him to cease his harassing, but he pretended to ignore her and the homeless man was beginning to sustain some injuries from his abuse. So, naturally, Drew underestimated her strength and passion in that moment and swung her fist hard enough at the officer's head to knock him unconscious. After taking the homeless man to a shelter to be patched up, Drew went on the lam, even using some of her illusion like abilities to evade arrest, which only lengthened her sentence.​

S e n t e n c e
"I wasn't aware of how high the sentence was for resisting arrest and knocking a cop over the head...."

She has served seven and a half years.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Sports

Drew enjoys just about every sport, both watching and playing. Her favorites to play are football and basketball. She'll watch just about any sport, excluding golf since it even bores a sports fan like herself.​

N a m e
Eric Bolger

A g e
49 years
Born Friday, November 11, 1966 in New Orleans, Louisiana
Scorpio ♏
Fire Horse Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Determined

This is on hold.​

Single-Minded

This is on hold.​

Passionate

This is on hold.​

Destructive

Although Eric does his best to keep it rigidly under control, when angered he can show the destructive tendencies that landed him in prison on charges of domestic terrorism. Despite his generally peaceful attitude, there is a part of Eric that really does love to see things, especially things he hates, crash and burn.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Eric is a tiny man, standing at 4'6". He was born with a growth hormone deficiency, and stopped growing in about third grade. Like most dwarfs, he seems slightly malproportioned, with a wide chest, but short arms and legs. He has a wide face with a square jaw and slightly squinted brown eyes, and keeps his black hair in a very short or buzz cut.​

Giant
Much to the surprise of pretty much everyone who knows him as a dwarf, Eric's supernatural cells turn him into a giant of a man, standing at 7'2". He is barrel-chested, with muscles to put a weightlifter to shame. Much to Eric's frustration, both his hair and his beard grow out, with his hair reaching his collarbone, and his beard several inches long. If either are cut or shaved, they will grow back almost immediately. Due to the size of his supernatural cells, and the speed at which they heal, Eric becomes almost completely invulnerable when off Krym, as most damage is incapable of actually reaching his real body in the center of the cells.​

Rudolph Padlo || Mentor
Former Strongman - Retired

Eric completed his training to become a strong man under Rudy Padlo, Gale's former strongman. While Eric and Rudy never really seemed to get along, due to Rudy's harsh expectations, Eric willingly admits that he owes all his skill as a strongman to Rudy, despite the fact that he had been training with another strongman for four years before that point.​

Drew Ward || Girlfriend
Mime - Alive

This is on hold.​

Thomas Bolger ||Father
Chef - Deceased

Tom was a single father, who raised Eric after his mother died when he was five. Eric always says that Tom never did a particularly good job raising him, but he loved his father all the same. Despite the fact that Tom never agreed with Eric's environmental morals, he never tried to steer his son off the path he had chosen. When Tom died of prostate cancer eleven years ago, Eric, who had always been planning to return to his father after he was released from jail, began to realize that he was going to need to rethink his entire life.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Strongman Act

This is on hold.​

Prison Guard
"To get out, you have to get past me. That doesn't happen. "

About ten years ago, when Eric began to realize that he was going to have no place to go in the world once he completed his sentence, he began to train with the strongman of the circus he had originally been placed at. About six years ago, when Gale's former strongman made it known that he was ready to retire, Eric was transferred over to this circus to apprentice under the man. When his sentence was completed, at the same time that Rudy retired, Eric took over as strongman.​

C r i m e
Malicious Destruction and Domestic Terrorism || Ontario, Oregon
"Domestic terrorism, my fat ass. They were the fucking terrorists. Or they should have been."

Eric was caught, along with several other environmental activists, after destroying a Rhoda Energy coal plant, which had been found to be dumping thousands of gallons of coal waste into the Snake River.​

S e n t e n c e
20 years

While the normal maximum sentence for Malicious Destruction is 10 years, with prior offenses, the charge of Domestic Terrorism doubled that sentence. Eric completed his sentence five years ago, but ended up staying at the circus as the new strongman, having completed his apprenticeship with the former strongman of the circus.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Environmentalist

Eric is a strong environmentalist. He strongly believes in the rights of animals, that the natural world should not only be preserved but enlarged once more, hates modern industry, and has been a vegan for 33 years.​

N a m e
Marvin Moore

A g e
65 Years
Born Sunday, February 18, 1951 in Port Huron, Michigan
Aquarius ♒
Metal Rabbit Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male

P e r s o n a l i t y
Eccentric

This is on hold.​

Ambitious

This is on hold.​

Unpredictable

This is on hold.​

Old Fashioned

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Marvin is easily identified as an older man by the wrinkles in his dark toned skin. However, his body has not quite lost all of its strength and despite shrinking with age he is about 5' 10". Deep brown eyes still hold a youthful spark, a certain liveliness. Marvin's short black hair is speckled with grey. A scruffy goatee, also black and sprinkled with grey, grows from his chin in a small patch. The goatee connects to a thin beard that runs along his square jaw and head. When Marvin smiles one can see that a few teeth have silver fillings. Marvin typically wears sweaters and khakis as Lucius does, differing in the additional of a dark blue coat and/or a scarf.​

Water
The supernatural cells that Marvin possesses allows him to manipulate water. The cells grow flexible sea green webbing in between each of his fingers. The webbing always appears slick with water. When the webbing comes in contact with the air a chemical reaction allows him to manipulate moisture, which is made possible by a water source. During his act the source is usually hidden from the audience to make it appear as if he were conjuring the liquid from thin air. In his act he wears long blue robes akin to what you may say a wizard wearing in a fantasy novel. The long billowing garment often draws some teasing from others.​

Marion Moore ||Wife
Loved One-Deceased

This is on hold.
Mathew Moore ||Son
Business Man-Distant

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Waterbending

This is on hold.​

Storyteller
"Gather round now, gather round. Have I told you about the time my father caught a king crab with his bare hands? No son, I'm not lyin'."

To entertain the other circus folk when things are slower Marvin is always willing to share stories. While he always claims them to be true they are usually too farfetched to be feasible.​

C r i m e
Embezzlement

Marvin is responsible for sequestering away funds from the company he used to work at. He was arrested in his home state of Michigan.​

S e n t e n c e
5 Years

Marvin has served about two years so far.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Boats
"There is no quote here ."

Growing up in Michigan Marvin always loved the lakes and enjoyed traversing them by boat. He is passionate about different types of boats and knows them well. To relax he likes building models of ships. Marvin will ramble on about ships to anyone who listens and even those that don't.​

N a m e
Mirabella Brockhouse
Nickname || Mira

A g e
19 years
Born Monday, April 7, 1997 in New Bedford, Massachusetts
Aries ♈
Fire Ox Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Intelligent

This is on hold.​

Motivated

This is on hold.​

Excited

This is on hold.​

Childish

This is on hold.​

Fastidious

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Mira is moderately tall for a woman, standing at about 5"8, and is mostly leg. She's lean, many would call her skinny, but is not particularly strong. Mira is moderately pale, with a mass of frizzy red hair that is very likely to stand out in all directions, especially seeing as she washes it every day. Her eyes are a fairly light brown, and generally described to be warm.​

Chains
When not under the effects of krym, strong chains form, connecting her hands and legs in glowing blue links. These chains are able to generate incredibly high quantities of electricity, both voltage and current, at her will. Despite their size and strength, the chains are quite light, and do not impede her normal movement in any way. Mira does not like to take krym when she doesn't have to.​

Timothy Brockhouse Jr. || Boyfriend
Second Cousin - Deceased

Mira and Tim met at a family gathering, to celebrate her grandfather's (and Tim's great uncle's) 90th birthday, the oldest birthday so far in the family. Despite the fact that they were related, Tim and Mira quickly and deeply connected. After three months meeting only as friends, more began to grow between them. They kept their relationship hidden from the rest of the family, knowing that no one else would approve, even though they were in love. Tim's family line did not have any supernatural cells, even though they were somewhat aware of their existence. For this reason, Tim was fascinated with Mira's cells, which eventually led to his death.​

Timothy Brockhouse Sr. ||Tim's Father
CEO of a Construction Company - Furious

Timothy Sr. was a part of the side of the family that never received any supernatural cells, and he and his direct relatives were often wildly estranged because of it. When he found out what Mira had done to his son, and under what circumstances, he went insane with rage, threatening the extended family with serious consequences due to his wealth and influence if they tried to help Mira skirt a murder charge. Most of her family backed away, and only her father offered her any form of aid. But Mira knows this was done more out of hatred for his brother than from a desire to help Mira.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Sword Juggling

Mira is actively learning juggling, although it is a slow process, in order to better participate in her own act.​

Backup Floor Staff

As the most recent member to leave the floor staff, Mira still serves as a backup on the standard jobs if one of the other members is unable to complete a task..​

C r i m e
Involuntary Manslaughter || Cambridge, Massachusetts

Sneaking out of campus one evening, Mira ended up meeting up with her boyfriend. They had recently been talking about her supernatural cells, and Mira purposefully didn't take the krym that evening. The two ended up having sex, and Mira ended up releasing her electricity, killing him. Due to the fact that he was not a supernatural, Mira's case was tried by a supernatural judge. With her family's testimony against her, Mira was charged with involuntary manslaughter.​

S e n t e n c e
4 years

This is on hold​

O t h e r F a c t s
Situational Depression

While Mira is generally a positive and enthusiastic person, she will have occasional fits of situational depression, due to the death of her boyfriend, and the abuse she suffered because of it from her family. Gale has a small supply of benzodiazepine she'll take on a bad day. During that time, she'll rarely leave her room. This is often provoked more frequently than necessary, because Mira does not like to take krym, seeing it as a form of atonement.​

N a m e
Stirling Vendler

A g e
43 years
Born Friday, January 12, 1973 in Jupiter, Florida
Capricorn ♑
Water Ox Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Energetic

This is on hold.​

Comedian

This is on hold.​

Attentive
"Y...you can..can n..notice a lot..a lot... if you..you just t..take a..a l..l..look around. "

This is on hold.​

Anxious

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Not very tall for a male, Stirling is only about 5'4" and is built like a twig. He never managed to attain much muscle mass and it shows. Matted looking black hair is cut short and always in disarray. Bright green eyes are slightly different pigments, a less intense form of heterochromia. He is harelipped and has a narrow face. Typically he wears clothing that is a bit too big for himself.​

Extra Eyes and Appendages
Without krym Stirling has two more sets of eyes, making three pairs total and six eyes. ALl are slightly different colors of green. Only the top set features eyebrows above them. The eyes are rather close together, but spaced in a way that makes two neat columns of eyes. Stirling also sprouts another set of human arms from under his original set. There is nothing special about the appendages except for the fact that they are extra.​

Marion Vendler ||Wife
Lover-Lamenting

This is on hold.
Jeffrey Watson ||Friend
Partner in Crime-Serving time in Prison

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Juggler

This is on hold.​

Jester
"I...I lo..love t..to make p..people smile in..i..in any w..way I can."

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
Multiple Accounts of Theft

Stirling was arrested for multiple charges of theft in his hometown in Florida.​

S e n t e n c e
4 years

So far Stirling has served two years.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Stutter
"I..c..can't hel..help i..it..."

This is on hold.​

Klepto

Stirling has klepto tendencies and snatches other people's belongings, sometimes even without realizing it. When people lose things they are wise enough to check Stirling. His favorite items to steal are jewelry and watches.​

N a m e
Vita Thorburn

A g e
47 years
Born Thursday, June 20, 1968 in Omaha, Nebraska
Gemini ♊
Earth Monkey Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Reserved

This is on hold.​

Reactive

This is on hold.​

Critical

This is on hold.​

Refined

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Vita has always been a very distinct woman, standing out utterly in any crowd. She is remarkably tall for a woman, standing just one inch shy of six foot, and has genetic albinoism. This means that both her skin and her hair are bleach-white, and her eyes are a faint shade of greyish-blue. She rarely wears any color that isn't greyscale, which only serves to enhance her ghostly appearance. Lean and faintly muscular, with long legs, a thin waist, and strong shoulders, give Vita the look of a professional yoga instructor.​

Scales
Vita's entire body is covered in durable, plate like scales, which range in size from a few millimeters on her fingers to a couple inches on her chest and back. These scales are incredibly hard, and offer a great deal of protection. In addition to the actual scales themselves, each scale is neurologically connected directly to Vita's cerebellum. Due to this, Vita's body often moves without her direct control or will, whenever she is in any situation that her unconscious considers even moderately threatening. Each scale is able to sense the world, although she is not consciously aware of this, and therefore react to things she is completely unaware of. Since krym only removes supernatural cells that are outside of the base human body, and would therefore be visible to normal humans, the automatic reactions are not halted when Vita takes krym.​

Ross and Katrina Thorburn || Parents
Retired - Distant

This is on hold.​

Tobias Page ||Stalker
Neuroscience - Obsessed

This is on hold.​

Steven Ferguson || On again off again Boyfriend
Ringmaster - Active

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Sword Juggling Act

This is on hold.​

Backup

Vita is the fallback backup for just about any physical activity that needs to be done around the circus, if the normal person to do it is not available. These odd jobs often keep her quite busy, and she can end up more than a little frustrated if someone interrupts her in the process of completing one of these tasks to add another one to the list.​

C r i m e
Put into Psychiatric Care || Albuquerque, New Mexico

The fact that Vita's scales react without her conscious will got her put into psychiatric care as soon as she moved away from home, diagnosed with an extreme version of the alien hand syndrome. When news of her "condition", and the additional nerves that could be seen connecting to her brain through the use of hospital scans, began to spread to some research centers, Vita was taken in by the supernatural government, and placed in the circus, since they weren't quite sure what to do with her or how to protect her secret while letting her live free.​

S e n t e n c e
Indefinite

While, theoretically, Vita could leave the circus at any time and Gale, or the other ringmasters she has worked with over the past twenty odd years, would have no legal reason to stop her, she also doesn't have anywhere to go, and risks being truly arrested if she leaves and exposes her secret to the regular population. Unable to come up with any better alternatives, she lingers, moving from circus to circus when the mood strikes her.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Borderline Suicidal
"I'm just waiting..."

Vita does not actively seek her death. She does not purposefully put herself into situations that would risk her death. All the same, she occasionally acts with a reckless sort of behavior that, in anyone else, would likely result in death. Every time one of these situations arise, Vita's scales have gotten her out of the situation, often with nothing more than a small injury. She implies to others that this is born from a trust in her scales, but is more accurately her simply waiting for the moment they'll make a mistake, and she'll die.​

N a m e
Ruben Mullins

A g e
61 Years
Born Saturday,April 10, 1954 in Seattle, Washington
Aries ♈
Wood Horse Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Wise

This is on hold.​

Witty

This is on hold.​

Patient

This is on hold.​

Gentle

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
A short old man, Ruben is only about 5'3" and has lost some height in his years. Still, he remains healthy and fully mobile, lean muscle clinging to his scraggly looking figure. His lighter toned skin is spotted and wrinkled in a few places with age. Bright blue eyes always seem to have a spark of life in them. Dull, brittle, grey hair grows from his head and is trimmed short and neat. Thin lips are near always pulled into a smile.​

Extra Arms
Without krym Ruben grows three extra sets of arms located on his back. The first pair stems from the top of his original shoulders, the others located underneath. They are able to extend a little bit and are flexible.​

Franklin Mullins ||Father
Role Model-Deceased

This is on hold.
Angelica Mullins ||Mother
Companion-Deceased

This is on hold.​

Gale Primas ||Boss
Ringmaster-Companion

This is on hold.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Director of the Floor Staff

This is on hold.​

Cook
"Someone has to make sure that everyone gets to eat. Circus work is hungry work."

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
None

Ruben committed no crime. He was raised in a circus with his parents, whom had actually been convicted. Even after their death he has remained in the circus business, remaining because of his love of cooking and desire to help other supernaturals stuck at the circus.​

S e n t e n c e
None
"I've no where else I'd rather be."

Since Ruben never left the circus he sought no other profession than working with circus folk, having years of experience and a secured home and occupation. In his old age he still remains and seems to enjoy feeding the crew and performers and managing the floor staff.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Masseuse
"The less physical and emotional tension here, the better ."

Ruben's extra arms not only help him when he's cooking, but also make him an excellent masseuse. He's keen to help the performers out with rehabilitation and preventing further muscle strain .​

N a m e
Micah Dempskey

A g e
24 years
Born Saturday, September 21, 1991 in Knoxville, Tennessee
Virgo ♍
Metal Sheep Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
"Creative"

No one would deny that Micah has a very unique mind, that can produce remarkably original ideas. Unfortunately for others, Micah's mind often ends up going in directions no one else would go, because most people don't want to go there in the first place.​

No Filter

This is on hold.​

Outgoing

Perhaps most importantly, Micah gets along remarkably well with himself, which is very necessary due to his supernatural cells.​

Troubled

Everyone knows Micah has issues he simply refuses to deal with.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Slightly below average height for a man, standing at 5'7", Micah's face is fairly attractive, with clear Spanish ancestry that adds a bit of color to his skin, strengthens his jaw, and gives his dark hair a little bit of curl. However, most people who see Micah when he is on krym do not really notice his face, instead being distracted by the severe deformity to his spine, which was diagnosed as extreme, and irreparable, lumbar lordosis. This cure causes his chest and upper body to jut wildly forward, making it hard for him to stay balanced without the aid of a cane.​

Extra Torsos
When his supernatural cells are present, Micahs apparent deformity vanishes, the space cleared by the curve of his spine being filled with two more torsos. All three of his bodies hold the same appearance, and while the torso that remains when Micah takes krym is generally considered dominant, each of his three torsos is able to act semi-independently, meaning that Micah can work on three tasks simultaneously, or hold three different conversations at once, as long as his other heads don't get distracted.​

Dennis Bower || Guardian and Abuser
Pastor - Arrested

Micah's parents had to work full jobs to support him and his siblings. Micah, unable to easily take krym and go to day-cares or friends' houses like his siblings, was left in the care of the family friend and pastor of the local supernatural church, Dennis. Micah's family moved away from Knoxville when he was 9 for his father's job, and it was another 8 years before the Dempskeys' lawyer tried to help Dennis beat a class A felony charge of rape of a child, which he lost. Shortly after testifying for Dennis' moral, upstanding behavior, Micah began his career as a graffiti artist.​

Tera Dempseky || Sister
Chemistry Technician - Distant

The only of Micah's siblings who left the "fold" of the family, Tera not only distanced herself from her family, but also from their religious practices, to become a Chemistry Technician at a nuclear power plant in Pennsylvania. Even though Micah and his much older sister didn't really interact all that much, her decision to leave the family is what gave him the strength to quietly defy his parents and their religious viewpoints.​

Ruben Mullins || Mentor
Circus Worker - Close

Never having been one for working in the limelight, Micah originally started as a backstage hand, using his artistic talent to help make backdrops for the set. However, his tendency to deviate from script got him in trouble more than once, and that was the point when Ruben took Micah under his wing. Despite Micah's tendency to offend, his work with Ruben has helped him to settle out somewhat, and work better with other people. His familiarity with the duties of the Floor Staff has led him to be marked as a second-in-command when it comes to these tasks, despite his occasional tendency to abuse the position for his own amusement.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Concessions

This is on hold.​

Assistant Director of Floor Staff

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
Class C Vandalism || Chattanooga, Tennessee

From the age of 17 until his arrest at 20, Micah would sneak out of his house in the middle of the night with cans of spray paint and paintbrushes, traveling to various locations in the city of Chattanooga to paint intricate, alarming, and sexually graphic on public buildings, using his extra arms and trifold attention to get the task done in only a couple of hours. Over the course of his career, removing Micah's "art" cost the city well over $40,000.​

S e n t e n c e
10 years

While the normal sentence for class C Vandalism is only about three years, there were plenty of extenuating circumstances in Micah's arrest, including the fact that his "art" was so graphically scarring in nature, and the fact that one of his pieces was put up on a church wall, which therefore got labeled as a hate crime. He has served almost 4 years of his sentence.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Graffiti

Much to Gale and Nova's frustration, Micah somehow still manages to get his hands on normal and the occasional can of spray paint, although no one is quite sure how. Still very good at sneaking, Micah will often tag one of the buildings they have performed in before the group moves on again, despite the fact that he is almost always caught and forced to clean it up before he leaves.​

N a m e
Nina Ashcraft

A g e
23 Years
Born Friday,June 19, 1992 in Anchorage, Alaska
Gemini ♊
Water Monkey Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Seductive

This is on hold.​

Free Spirited

This is on hold.​

Empathetic

This is on hold.​

Confident

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Nina has a complexion that implies a strong Native American background. She has large doe like brown eyes and full lips. Silky smooth black hair is often tied into a long braid. Flowers and vines always adorn her hair, blooming sweet smelling blossoms. Her body is plenty curvy and she has a height of about 5'5". Overall many deem Nina as stunningly gorgeous, making her excel in her previous line of work.​

Flora
The supernatural cells Nina possesses allows the growth of plants all over her body. They twist into her hair, drape over her shoulders, and sprout from her hips. Plants clothe her whole body and are of varying types, colors, and lengths. Because she is covered in plants she rarely wears clothing.​

Anoki Ashcraft ||Father
Fisherman-Out of the Picture

Not having accepted his daughter was very liberal and became a prostitute, he has all but disowned Nina..
Mika Ashcraft ||Mother
Always Busy-Alive, but Ill

Mika commends her daughter for finding an occupation that paid so well, not seeing it as Anoki did. Also, Mika was happy so long as her daughter was and after seeing that Nina enjoyed her occupation she accepted it. Mika and Nina have always been close and share everything with one another. Nina gets her liberal ideas from Mika.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Concessions

This is on hold.​

Part-Time Prostitute
"What? Old habits die hard. There's plenty of willing customers in the audience."

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
Prostitution

For years Nina had participated in the prostitution business, only being busted when she refused free services to a police officer. He decided to take his revenge by arresting her.​

S e n t e n c e
1 year
There is no quote here."

She has served two months so far.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Vegetarian
"Meat is murder!"

Nina will preach to anyone that listens that she is a vegetarian and everyone should be too.

Gossip Queen
"Ooh! Have you heard about the hot drama going on now?"

Nina is involved in everyone's business and is keen on sharing.​

N a m e
Andréas Mulero Baez
Nickname || Andrew, Andy

A g e
18 years
Born Tuesday, January 28, 1997 in Ponce, Puerto Rico
Aquarius ♒
Fire Rat Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Reserved

This is on hold.​

Irritable

This is on hold.​

Mistrusting

This is on hold.​

Loyal

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Strongly Hispanic in ethnicity, it is not hard to guess that Andy came from some place in South America. His hair is dark, his build solid, eyes brown. He stands at about 5'8. Used to the fur from his supernatural cells, Andy does not bother to cut his hair, which reaches to about his shoulder blades, and wouldn't shave his beard either if the circus didn't insist on it as a form of professionalism.​

Cat
Without the use of Krym, Andy's body becomes mostly covered in short, brown fur. His head is replaced with the face of a bengal cat, and short claws grow in his finger and toe nails.​

NAMEPENDING || Maybe Boyfriend
Floor Staff - Together

Alone and resentful of being sent to the circus, Andy was quickly "adopted" by NAMEPENDING, and has come to unconsciously begin to return the enthusiastic young border collie's affections.​

Gale ||Boss
Circus Master - Respected

After having seen plenty of people of Andy's type, Gale quickly figured out that he would need to find some way to get Andy to respect the system if he hoped to have any control over the young man. Therefore, Gale challenged Andy to a bet, staking Andy's entire remaining time at the circus on the young man behaving if he couldn't take something from Gale by the end of a week. Much to Andy's embarrassment, he was unable to beat Gale's (probably rigged, as Andy likes to complain) game. Invoking Gale is often enough to get Andy to behave if he is acting out.​

Gabriella Baez Azarola || Mother
Single Parent - Estranged

Abandoned by their father when Andy was 2, Gabriella raised her son alone, doing her best to provide for him while also being dependant upon one of the local gangs. Eager to help his mother out, Andy was quick to sign up as soon as he was old enough to be accepted. Andy soon lost his starry-eyed innocence under the influence of the gang, and became the bitter young man he is today. When Gabriella got the chance to move to Los Angeles, she jumped on it, hoping to get away from the life she had led before. However, Andy was not so easily able to make the transition, and soon found another gang in Los Angeles. This quickly led to him becoming estranged with his mom, and his extended bouts of juvie from the age of 14 on did nothing to help the relationship. By the time he was 17, he rarely ever came home, and it is unknown if anyone ever notified her of Andy's latest arrest, this time as an adult.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

As Andy has shown no signs that he intends to end his pickpocketing, he is kept almost exclusively to the cleaning duties on floor staff, to keep him away from the audience. Any other jobs he does he must be accompanied by at least one other member of floor staff.​

C r i m e
Felony Theft || Los Angeles, California

This is on hold.​

S e n t e n c e
3 years

After having been sentenced several times as a juvenile, his first theft as an adult, caught only a couple months after his birthday, landed him with a felony charge, and he was sentenced to three years of jail.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Pickpocket

Trained by the child street gangs of Puerto Rico, pickpocketing became a remarkably easy task for Andy once he got to America, because there are so few pickpockets left in the country, and most Americans remain unaware of the risk. Andy is skilled in other forms of theft, but pickpocketing remains an old favorite.​

Bilingual
"Déjame en paz, que cabron."

Andy still speaks fluent Spanish.​

N a m e
Duke Dirksen

A g e
19 Years
Born Sunday, January 5, 1997 in Washington,D.C
Capricorn ♑
Fire Rat Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Animated

This is on hold.​

Comical

This is on hold.​

Steadfast

This is on hold.​

Adventurous

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Lanky and tall, Duke is 6'2". He has short, messy black hair and a light stubble along his jawline. Narrow, Duke has a rather boyish face. His skin is fair and a few freckles sprinkle his body. One eye is brown and the other is a bright green. White teeth are often exposed with his wide toothy grin, revealing a few gaps. It is rare to see him in any outfit other than jeans, a flannel, and clunky boots. When the weather is appropriate he wears a plain colored beanie.​

Border Collie
Without krym, which is often, Duke has the head of a canine instead of a human. The specific breed is a border collie with the black and white fur colorations. In the place of freckles small black spots cover his muzzle. A fluffy tail protrudes from his backside and often forces him to tear holes in his pants to accommodate for this. His body hair becomes darker and thicker, but doesn't cover his whole body as a full fur coat would. All other features are human looking.​

Andréas Mulero Baez ||Potential Boyfriend
Floor Staff-Together

From day one Duke has taken a liking to the touchy feline supernatural, Andréas.They are often seen in each other's company and have warmed up to one another.
Kyle Swanson ||Close Friend
Construction Worker-In Jail

Duke attempted to save his friend from the law by lying in court. He was caught in this lie and both him and his companion were convicted.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

Since Duke was a trained craftsmen he helps out with making repairs to the circus venues and has become skilled at setting up their tents.​

C r i m e
Perjury

Duke lied in court to save his friend and paid the consequence.​

S e n t e n c e
3 Years

Duke has served a few months of his time so far.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Frisbee
"Don't look at me like that! I like it because it's a great sport, not because I'm a dog...Okay, that might be it."

Like any canine, Duke loves to play catch and will find himself using his teeth to catch instead of his hands when he gets really passionate.​

N a m e
Emeline Sherril
Nickname || Emma

A g e
27 years
Born Sunday, March 29, 1998 in Los Angeles, California
Aries ♈
Earth Dragon Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Female ♀

P e r s o n a l i t y
Cheerful
"Look at how fluffy the clouds are today! "

This is on hold.​

Enthusiastic

This is on hold.​

Gullible

This is on hold.​

Clumsy
"Oops. Sorry!"

Emma has always like to move quickly, and often ends up tripping herself up. She has to pay strict attention to what she is doing, or else she is likely to get a little bit distracted and end up making a small, or grievous, mistake.​

Heart-Broken
"I'm fine."

After having been so traumatically scarred by her last relationship, Emma has sworn of romantic relationships for the remainder of her future.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
The one word pretty much everyone would use to describe Emma is "cute". Well proportioned and of about average height at 5'6", Emma has long blonde hair that reaches easily down to the middle of her back, and wide, bright blue eyes that match perfectly with her rounded face and the dimples that appear in her cheeks whenever she smiles, which is quite frequently. There are faint traces of freckles that dust her full cheeks.​

Rabbit
When not under the effects of Krym, Emma's normal ears are replaced by a set of perked rabbit ears on top of her head, which are highly sensitive to noise. She also has a rabbit nose and whiskers to match her ears. Other than those small changes, Emma remains otherwise human.​

Marco Depietro || Husband
Con Man - Vanished

Having passed through the border from the US to Mexico, and nearly caught for the pound of drugs he was bringing over, Marco ended up getting drunk at a bar in San Diego. Unexpectedly, there he met a beautiful young woman who had just graduated from college in Los Angeles with a communications degree and had moved down to San Diego after getting a job at the local news station. He somehow ended up going home with. On his subsequent visits, Marco continued to meet up with her, and Emma soon found herself head over heels in love with him. They married four months after they met, and Emma couldn't have been happier, even though she never told her new husband about her supernatural cells. Marco was able to get US citizenship due to his marriage to her, but the same could not be said for his brother, who still live in Tijuana, just on the other side of the border. Once or twice a week they would cross back over to visit him, until her presence became a regular sight at the border. As Marco got busier with his own work, Emma willingly took over going to visit his brother on occasion, unknowing that she was being used as a drug mule every time she visited.​

Antonio Depietro || Brother-in-Law
Drug Manufacturer - Vanished

While Marco would deliver the drugs, Antonio was the one responsible for procuring and processing it, before sending it over to America. When Marco came back home with stories of a beautiful American woman who had taken an interest in him, it was Antonio who initially proposed the idea of using her to aid their efforts. Neither Antonio nor Marco held any real affection for Emma, despite the way they acted, and neither felt any remorse for vanishing into the depths of Mexico when she was caught, and moving their operation elsewhere.​

Quincy Morris || Mentor
Leader of the Beast Act - Active

Within her first couple weeks at the circus, and still brokenhearted and confused over Marco's betrayal and her sudden turn of fortune, Emma unexpectedly found herself under the wing of Quincy, who had an unexpected trace of sympathy for the girl whose life had been shattered by gang activity she hadn't even intended to get involved in. Emma gratefully latched on to Quincy's support, and used his strength to regain some of her own natural good cheer. She has now decided that, since she is going to be at the circus for a long time, she will devote herself to the beast act, so that she can become his assistant when Jamie is released, and take over the act when Quincy is once more freed.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

This is on hold.​

"Assistant" Beast Trainer

This is on hold.​

C r i m e
Schedule II Drug Trafficking|| San Diego, California

After unknowingly trafficking drugs for the past four years, and having no hitch in the plan, Antonio began to get lazy when it came to packaging the drugs for shipment. Unfortunately, on a normal visit on a normal day, Emma suddenly found her car getting pulled aside at a check, and a sniffer dog locating well over a pound of drugs hidden in a secret compartment of her trunk. She was immediately detained for questioning, despite her obvious confusion.​

S e n t e n c e
15 years

After hearing about what happened, both Marco and Antonio vanished from the face of the earth. Unable to charge the truly guilty party, the DEA still wanted a conviction and placed the crime on Emma.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Weathergirl
"Today's weather is looking sunny, with a high in the 70's."

Emma might never be able to get her job back as a weather girl, but that certainly doesn't stop her from reporting. She'll check in with Gale pretty much every morning for the forecast, and make sure it is prominently displayed for everyone to see before breakfast starts.​

N a m e
Ace Tranquilli

A g e
17 Years
Born Sunday, October 24, 1999 in Crete, Greece
Scorpio ♏
Earth Rabbit Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Juvenile

This is on hold.​

Ornery

This is on hold.​

Gutsy

This is on hold.​

Show-Off

This is on hold.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Short and stocky, Ace is only about 5'4". His skin tone implies very strong Mediterranean descent. He has a thick jaw and prominent brow. Curly brown hair covers his head and some awkward patches of facial hair splotch his chin and jawline. His eyes are a deep brown with a lively glint to them. Ace often wears cargo shorts and loose tank tops. A sleeve of tattoos occupies his right arm.​

Goat
Without krym, Ace's legs become goat legs, covered it thick curly fur with hooves and all. A stubby tail protrudes from his backside. Stubby white horns poke out from his mess of hair and his facial hair grows out to an impressive pointed goatee. Ace's ears are floppy and goat like with thin, coarse fur growing on them. In this state he rarely wears a shirt, revealing a hairy chest.​

Marina Tranquilli ||Mother
Restaurant Worker-Deceased

When Ace was five years old both of his parents died in a horrific car crash, leaving Ace orphaned. He lived with his abusive uncle for five years until he was put into a foster home program in Portland, Oregon. No one adopted him so he ran off to join the circus for refuge and the chance to fit in with other supernaturals. Authorities discovered Ace and chose to let him stay at the circus even though he committed no crime.
Bella Brooks ||Ex-Friend
Professional Punk-Arrested

Ace and Bella were the closest of friends and got into tons of mischief in the foster home they stayed in together. When Bella was 17 she was arrested for being caught smuggling drugs.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Floor Staff

Ace helps sell tickets since he's good at making people laugh, showing off some silly tricks to coerce them to attend.​

C r i m e
None

Being an orphan is no crime.​

S e n t e n c e
None

Ace doesn't know how long he is staying at the circus, but doesn't plan on leaving. So far he has been at the circus for four months.​

O t h e r F a c t s

Abandonment Issues

After the sudden death of his parents Ace has problems with loneliness and can't stand being left alone. This sometimes makes him clingy. When he has a rough night he talks to Lucian.​

N a m e
Brenton Caller
Nickname || Brent

A g e
59 years
Born Tuesday, October 16, 1956 in Billings, ND
Libra ♎
Fire Monkey Zodiac​

G e n d e r
Male ♂

P e r s o n a l i t y
Strong-Minded

When people don't feel like being polite, they'll just simplify matters and call him stubborn.​

Old Fashioned

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he was raised in a ranch in the heart of the North Dakota ranching lands, right on the edge of the badlands, but Brent has always followed the ways of an old fashioned gentleman. Proper, courteous, and self-reliant, he's also set in his ways, convinced he knows best, and only responds to those who act in the same manner he does.​

Business Inclined

After taking the plunge, and running away from home to join Elisa in the city, Brent had to quickly adapt to city life. He found he had a surprising know-how when it came to finances and investments, and quickly found a job on Wall Street. He quickly rose through the company, and became more and more skilled at grasping the nuances of corporate finances. Investment and expenditure are now second nature to him, and it doesn't take much to trigger "business mode" in him.​

Likes Kids

Having never had children of his own, Brent took it upon himself to become a surrogate guardian for the younger generation at the circus, caring for them in a tough-love sort of way, but always looking to protect them and their interests as well.​

A p p e a r a n c e
Human
Brent can be a rather intimidating man at first glance. Standing at just slightly over 6 feet tall, he has a wide chest and strong build that he has generally maintained, even in his older age. His head is partially bald, although it is usually covered by a cowboy hat, and he carefully maintains a large grey beard. He almost always wears denim jeans and a collared shirt.​

Cheshire Cat
Brent gains the face of a cheshire cat when not on Krym. His big cat eyes allow him to easily navigate in near perfect darkness, and his toothy grin spreads all the way across his face. He also has the ability to unsheathe sharp claws from his fingers.
Tails
In addition to his other cat features, Brent grows six long, slightly fluffy grey cat tails, which are extremely agile and flexible. Despite their size, their flexibility keeps them from getting in the way.​

Elisa Caller || Wife
Marketing Manager - Deceased

When Brent met a beautiful young lawyer who was passing through Billings on her way to a business meeting in Montana, he quickly fell head over heels in love with her. Abandoning his family, Brent followed her to Montana and then all the way back to New York City, where their relationship, rather than falling apart, bloomed. Even when Brent finally gathered the nerve to reveal his supernatural cells to Elisa, she did not reject him, and they were married shortly afterwords. 45 years later, when Elisa was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, Brent did not hesitate in immediately quitting his job and moving to Florida, in order to get her care at the Parkinson's Outreach Center in Orlando.​

Ace Tranquilli || Stand-in Son
Floor Staff - Active

When Ace arrived at the circus, Brent was one of the ones who advocated the strongest for allowing him to stay, offering to take responsibility for the teenager until he was able and willing to strike out on his own. Unknown to Ace, Brent was the one who signed the foster papers that allowed him to legally stay at the circus.​

C i r c u s D u t i e s
Assistant Financier
"I may be old, but I still know my numbers. "

Despite the relatively short amount of time Brent has been at the circus, his skill in business has led to Gale allowing Brent to take over some of the finance duties, and even make a few careful investments. Brent has gladly taken to the task, and works hard so that Gale will entrust him with more such duties as time goes on.​

Floor Staff

Brent generally works security jobs as floor staff, keeping an eye on the patrons and anyone who wants to sneak into the circus without permission. His cat eyes allow him to see particularly well in the dark.​

C r i m e
Aggravated Manslaughter of an Elderly Person || Orlando, Florida

When his wife, who had already been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, began to have problems eating and suffered severe pain in her stomach, it didn't take the hospital long to diagnose her with Pancreatic Cancer. Distraught at this revelation, and not wanting to suffer any more, Elisa compelled Brent to spare her the pain she would endure, which would result in her death anyways. Understanding the value of euthanasia, and not wanting to watch her suffer any more than needed, Brent agreed and used his supernatural cells to break into the medicinal wing of the hospital and overdose his wife on pain medication. He was arrested shortly later.​

S e n t e n c e
18 years

Brent has served just over seven months of his sentence.​

O t h e r F a c t s
Handy

Raised on a ranch, Brent has a grasp of mechanics, carpentry, plumbing, and wiring from watching his father and uncle. With a bit of time, and a lot of swearing, he can fix a lot of things that are broken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.