[OOC] By Magic Bound [Accepting!]

Finals for us start in June, then we're out of school

Got 'em next week. I'm biding my time, waiting for everyone to start posting again.

I am still waiting on other people to post, but I figured finals were still taking up a lot of time.

I finished my really time consuming thing (at least for the next two weeks). I finished moving and such, so that is good.

I'll just lurk some more until everyone comes out of the wood work, as it were.

still have a bunch of them coming up, because quarter systems suck.

Dealing with the landlady for me as well as being just a touch intimidated by all this fancy scrollwork on the posts.

Starting finals today. Don't expect me to be on less, the finals schedule at my school are rather non-invasive.

One more final, folks. Sociology!

So I am going to be going to my brother's wedding over the next...two weeks, so I might only be online every few days. If anyone wants to post, please go ahead! I will try to check in to look for posts.

Also, Gavin, don't worry about the "fancy" posting styles. Just copy one (magus already did) or ask and I can make you one specifically for your character. I love making them.

<_< So, I've finally got the post finished and the main thread has been moved to the RP graveyard...

Looks like I get to save in a word document like the old days.

What?? It got moved? Since when? I am going to look into this. Bah.

Also, finally done with my traveling and such, so I should be able to be on just about every day. or every other day. Either way, I am home and have access to a stable internet connection.