[OOC] By Magic Bound [Accepting!]

Awesome.

Verbal's character is accepted.

And now I would like to say no more characters who are "opposed to the Axemi trade" or who opt out of it, or who view it poorly or any of that. We have quite enough of those already. After we get a few characters who support/don't mind the Axemi trade, I'll let in more dissenters. Mixed opinons are as important as mixed skill sets and character personality, yes?

And now for school.

I view the Axemi trade as a sort of beneficial slavery, if you didn't get into it by committing a crime. Voluntary and bred Axemi are better off than some peasants, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt for people to make some pro-Axemi characters. In fact, I believe I'll stick with my idea for an Axemi.

Salah's not exactly against the system, he's just not entirely for it, and in any case he disregards caste when it comes to law and justice. Oh, and he has serious PTSD.

alright, here is what I am going to do. First, put up Verbal's profile, forgot about that last night.
Then make a post as Asra, sort of skipping ahead a day or two from her last post (and yes, I'll update the calendar too).
I'll send out the two goals I haven't sent and then...Hmmm...

Hm. Yes, then Verbal can post and then I will time skip to the Fete. Anyone who wants to create a character who will attend the Fete needs to do so before I get to that post, mmks? Awesome. Off to update things and make posts.

EDIT:: Alright, done! Still not happy with Asra's posting style, it just...eghh... Her colors are black and silver, but the background is black! Maybe it needs a picture...or maybe not...ehhh.

Sorry about the long post. Busy day for a politician/clan leader/bride-to-be. Naturally, there's a lot on her plate.

Never apologize for long posts. I was once in an RP with someone who frequently wrote posts that were like, 3-4 pages long, and I loved it. Sometimes posts just need to be that long, especially opening posts.

I'm going to shoot you that Carbuncle Axemi CS tonight, so be ready for that.

how long do you think we should wait before trying to start to interact or something rather than just move in our own little worlds?

I have exams coming up so I'll be gone for a few days! Even so it'll be a little while before I can get any characters going for this one. I'll get them in whenever I can after my exams.

That's fine Crimson, take your time. I know school should come first, and I don't mind waiting.

Is everyone ready for me to skip to the Fete, or should we wait until Crimson and Gavin have had the chance to join our ranks? They both have about a week left of school, so we'd plan to have the first Fete post on Saturday or Sunday, I guess.

We could just keep posting as our other characters, setting the stage and maybe conducting a few minor character interactions, yes? I wouldn't mind Tatari running into someone. He's so much more fun when he's being a bastard; he's boring as hell when he's bored. If that makes sense.

Not sure what else to post, besides more Salah angst or a Mariq "cute moment" with his girl-servant.

Sorry for inactivity yesterday, I found a very good book and I could not put it down. Still not quite done with it, but I took a break for this.

I will try to post as Asra or Tatari tonight. If Tatari, I'll just be taking up more time, introducing him a bit better. If Asra, I will be skipping to the start of the Fete; that post will be tricky, since I have to make a few references, toss in a hint of foreshadowing, and leave an opening that would, theoretically, allow any other character to approach her. We'll see who I feel most like posting for later tonight, hmm.

My next two posts are written up, but I don't know about posting them tonight. The forum is still ...iffy. I'll post them tomorrow, when I have more time to play around with the changes, see if any formatting or anything has been altered, and just...well, get more used to how the forum is now, I guess.

I will see you all tomorrow.

I shall look forward to your post!

And now that I am awake, I shall make it! Two posts, actually, since I figured I'd put both Tatari and Asra on the board for other people to approach. Of course, only an idiot would approach Tatari, but...ehh. he's there.

I'll try to make a post sometime today or tomorrow x3

Sorry, life got in the way. I'll be on later to see if I can write something for Salah or Mariq, although I'm not quite sure what the appropriate entrance would be.

if you want to collab something, just PM me. Otherwise, just the normal showing up to a hosted party entrance. They wait in line, say hi to a few other guests, give their respects to the hostess, socialize a bit more, maybe find their seats... basic stuff.

there's a bit of stuff. Not too sure who's going to be socializing with either of my characters. I guess I did put them in a situation to not be altogether too sociable, but that's just me, I guess. Not too sociable of a person outside of a university or lecture setting and online.