OOC and Sign up for The Plague (THREE FEMALE SPOTS OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I have alerts. Just doing other stuff like replying to another roleplay...

@PinkArrow I'm really sorry if I offended you earlier I didn't mean to... I was just trying to make sure you knew.. I wasn't trying to attack you or anything. I hope it doesn't affect roleplaying with you.

No, I'm over that, really. I wasn't trying to make any implications to that. I'm just trying to do other things and you seem really eager to get this roleplay on the move when I'm busy trying to do other things. I'll get around to replying, just give me some time. You only just put the thread up.

@ElBell not trying to bother you either but just making sure you know the link is up. The only reason I'm bugging is because I kinda need you both to answer back so we can get started. But still take your time, I don't want to prod.

@ElBell not trying to bother you either but just making sure you know the link is up. The only reason I'm bugging is because I kinda need you both to answer back so we can get started. But still take your time, I don't want to prod.
Hey sorry, it's a bit late here. I will reply tomorrow when I can.

Hey sorry, it's a bit late here. I will reply tomorrow when I can.
@ElBell That's fine! See you tomorrow. If the roleplay goes a little far, which I don't think it will. I'll give you a recap when you come back on.

Desmond Langston
History: Desmond is born in a wealthy family. He has a record of vandalism and getting in trouble with others, but simply because he would open his mouth too often. He was very into many types arts young and still is. He has great records at school for his talents in sports, but not so great in schooling.
Personality: Desmond is pretty loud, rebellious, but doesn't get too carried away despite being quite impulsive. He is flirtatious and pretty romantic when he wants to, but, he can be very cold and distant. He has two sides to his personality.
Other: Model used is Chris Pine

May I reserve one of the female spots? I'm preoccupied at the moment, so I won't be able to have my character up until tomorrow.

Can I also reserve a female spot if you're still looking?

@SilentSerenity I have to drop out. The roleplay is going too fast for me, the timeskip was too sudden, everyone's only playing their own character, and I'm not sure what to do next because no one's giving me something to do. The roleplay doesn't seem like it will progress further. I also have college so that takes up time and my posting speed is quite erratic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Color Reference: ff0099

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Name:
"Everyone calls me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Herman .

. Sexteen .

. Female .

Wedding dress:
"That thing? Ugh, it's so damned heavy."
a-line_ball_gown_strapless_sweetheart_chiffon_wedding_dress.jpg

Personality:
"Why don't you get to know me and find out?"
. Breanne is a very reserved girl, who fears rejection above everything else. But, where she lacks confidence and bravery, she makes up for with heart. She's very observant, and incredibly empathetic- which is what makes her so understanding and accepting of others. Instead of judging those around her, she tries to understand why they do the things they do, or why some things interest them so much. This makes her an extremely easy person to talk to, because she literally doesn't give a single shit about what you're into. Watch out, though, because she is brutally honest. She won't tell a white lie to spare your feelings, or beat around the bush to waste time. Straight to the point, every time. And, she can be extremely stubborn when she wants to be. She's a strong young lady, who will stand up for others, but never herself. . .

History:
"Again, this is something that should be learned overtime."
. Breanne was born into a rich family, as many people are these days. Her father, like most the men in the world, had three wives... and, one secret mistress. This secret mistress was Brea's mother. Her mother was the only women her father had ever loved, but by the time he met her he already had his three wives, who were nowhere near the ends of their lives. So, he built an extension to his house, where he his Brea's mother, and Brea once she was born. No one but a selected few of her fathers friends even knew of their existence.

Because of this, Brea spent most of her life in hiding, and being taught by one of her fathers friends. Naturally, this was very frustrating to Brea, and she did not want to die without seeing anything outside the walls she had been born into. And so, as soon as both her parents died (Which was a very hard time for her, since they were 2 of he 3 people she had ever known), Brea stole all the cash from her deceased father that she could, and she made a run for it.

She did a pretty good job on her own for a long time. Even found herself a place to stay. Everything was going great... until she woke up in that truck, surrounded by tons of different females .

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
READ THIS.

Unfortunately I am thinking about deleting this roleplay. It seems it's gotten too hectic with one needed roleplayer already dropping out there's no way someone jumping in and taking her spot will no what's going on. Also of course adding people in made it a little confusing, not pointing any fingers on anyone. I love this idea. And I will try again, but I'm going to need to refine it more. If someone may have a way they could save this roleplay please message me. I will be notifying an administrator to take all of the threads concerning this roleplay, if I can't find a way to salvage it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to you all. I hope this does not affect future roleplays you might happen to cross paths with me. Thank you.

@XxGiaXx @ElBell @Jazz @Brea @Adira

Can I steal the idea for liberteen adults?? XD
I swear I'll give you credits for it

Oh and, If you want to keep going as it is... her character was 20 afterall, she could die and you play her as a Dying NPC. Easy!

Can I steal the idea for liberteen adults?? XD
I swear I'll give you credits for it

Oh and, If you want to keep going as it is... her character was 20 afterall, she could die and you play her as a Dying NPC. Easy!
I think you have a point! The character was 20 years so we can just move her death date and and say that she'd turned 20 a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.