OOC and Sign up for The Plague (THREE FEMALE SPOTS OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilentSerenity

Original poster
LINK IS HERE.
SS_Wither_Smith0362cropped_REV-3_CMYK1.jpg

(Inspired by the novel "Wither" written by Lauren DeStefano)
In the year of 2046 the world has been genetically engineered to point where humanity is cured of all diseases and defects. This was the "The First Generation" was perfect but their children were cursed with a plague, the females would live to age 20 and the males would live to age 25. Once they reach their maximum life expectancy they would become very sick, it was a painful sickness. Humanity scrambles for a cure against this plague but no one has succeeded. A group of people called "The Gatherers", would go out in the streets looking for girls to bring to husbands for reproduction and science, a single man would have up to three wives at a time so he could get them pregnant and have babies to become test rats. The Gatherers would pick out the beautiful girls, and the rejected ones would be killed, they would die soon anyway.

The beginning: You found yourself waking up in the back of a truck? Was it a truck? You couldn't be sure because you couldn't see. You could hear other girls breathing and you could feel arms and legs surrounding you. Where were you? The vehicle came to a sudden stop and you heard a few men talking outside. Then you heard the door open, the light rush in blinding you, one by one the girls including you were brought out to stand in a line. You looked at the girls faces some crying and some showing no emotion. You finally realized where you were. The Gatherers would pick off the girls and either kill them or bring them to be brought to a man you would marry and have babies with. The Gatherer came face to face with you and He began to examine you, this was it, this is where the road ends, he signaled to the others to take you away.

Now: (If you're one of the girls) The roleplay will start at your wedding where you and two girls are going to be married to one man named, (*name*). The assistants of the house are helping dress you up in your wedding gown and fixing you perfectly.
(If you're the man) : You are the master of the house, everyone tends to you all your servants and your wealth belongs to you. Even the three girls you will marry and get pregnant.

SPOTS RESERVED:
Female 1: XxGiaXx
Female 2: ElBell
Female 3: PinkArrow
Male: SilentSirenity

Skeleton (Female):
Name:
Age: (13-20) *If your age is 20 you will be expecting to get sick soon and die very soon after that so be aware*
Appearence:
Wedding dress:
History:
Personality:

Male: Jazz
Female 1:
Female 2:
Female 3:

EDIT UPDATE: I'm allowing another male character so this opens up three more spots for three girls follow the same character set up! The male will be Erin's brother who moves in with him because there was a terrible fire at his own house he was able to get out along with his wives. They will be living with Erin and the other girls...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Erin Langston
Appearance:
799965.jpg

242447.jpg

His normal attire is white dress shirt shown above and black slacks. For the wedding he wears a normal tux.
Personality: Erin is very cunning and charismatic. Actually very nice once you get over his big ego.
History: Being born by his mother and father of the "First generation" he is wealthy. Just because his parents are first gen doesn't exclude him from dying when he's 25. He decided that he only had 6 more years to live it was time to have some kids. He doesn't agree with them being tested when they're born but he's determined to find a cure.

Name:
Riley Ava Peyton
Appearence:

tumblr_md13x7MFuQ1qfw7yeo7_250.gif

Wedding dress:
The-Beautiful-Wedding-Dresses.jpg

History:
Working on it!
Personality:
Riley is a very timid person, but her bluntness never seems to falter. A hard nut to crack, that's for sure. Not many care to seep through her cold exterior and into her warm interior. Riley isn't necessarily afraid of people, she has no trouble talking to them but being the center of attention isn't really her thing.. She believes in hard work and dedication, all of her decisions well thought through. Her actions are usually never based upon her emotions but logical, rational evidence as to whether or not it would benefit her. Witty and a bit manipulative, Riley uses her intellegence as an advantage. Dishonesty is a great way to earn yourself on her blacklist. Her determination is ridiculously high, as is her ambition.
Most view Riley as a robot with bones and skin because of her justiceful ways. No matter the cost, Riley is brutally honest, making sure never to leave a single detail out. She isn't gossipy or anything but if someone asked her opinion on them it would be their fault if they ran away crying. Her insensitivity doesn't seem to come to an end. She doesn't understand human emotions and, frankly, doesn't care to. Riley views dependability as weakness and will never admit her defeat even if it is clearly obvious. She prefers to be alone, she finds bigger crowds disorderly and chaotic. She is the first to accept responibility and tends to take on other's responsibilities as if they were her own. Riley does enjoy the warmth and security of another human being and when asked, would gratefully befriend someone. But it is easier to lose Riley's love than it was to gain it. She is a ticking time bomb that was just waiting to explode. Some believed that her personality clashed with itself therefore making it impossible for others to get a long with her but Riley believes she just has higher set standards.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
May I reserve one of the women please? ^.^

Name: Sienna Brooks

Appearance:
____by_karen_abramyan-d81u6id.jpg
Wedding Dress:
The-Lace-Wedding-Dresses.jpg

Personality: Sienna is a very intellectual, laid-back individual. She is quite observant, tends to over-think most of the time, and tends to be literal, rather than a jokester, so some things may or may not come across to her as offensive and/or rude in context, depending on what is being made fun of and whether she cares for that particular subject, despite having a high intelligence and open mind. She can be insensitive, but this doesn't mean she doesn't care. It fluctuates depending on the situation and actions of those around her. Sienna is absent-minded, a little stubborn, but overall, she is a very considerate person. However, when it comes to men, don't expect her to be nice about every little thing- If she has her eyes set on someone, she becomes a prowess, willing to go to extreme lengths to get the man she wants.

History: TBA

More: N/A

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Sienna Brooks

Appearance:
____by_karen_abramyan-d81u6id.jpg
Wedding Dress:
The-Lace-Wedding-Dresses.jpg

Personality: TBA

History: TBA

More: N/A

(I'm on mobile right now so I'll just edit and go as I will, haha! ^^)
She's pretty! But she's gonna die V-V

Yeah.. I'm not sure if I want Riley to be 18 or 17

@PinkArrow Yeah if you don't want her to age her down a little. Unless you wanted her to be sick when start.
So you're saying the other characters won't eventually die? Just mine because she's 20 years old?

@PinkArrow No everyone else will die if they were 20 also. Did you read the plot and everything all the way through? It's a plague and it cause women to die at age 20 and men at age 25.

@ElBell Are you able to make your character yet? I would love to start soon ^^

@PinkArrow No everyone else will die if they were 20 also. Did you read the plot and everything all the way through? It's a plague and it cause women to die at age 20 and men at age 25.
I did read it. I read the content, as well. It says there will be character death and buckets of tears- I took that literally. If my character wasn't 20, this must mean that there wouldn't be character death, correct? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I feel like you're putting down my decision to make her 20 like it's something you don't want, something you weren't hoping for anyone who was roleplaying this plot with you to make their characters 20 because you knew they would die.

The other characters are near 20 (so far), so I assumed because there would be character death, they'd eventually die sometime after they turned 20 in the roleplay (within their 20th year, of course). I read the everything and I know exactly what's supposed to be going on, so I just don't know why it's such a big deal because you did state our characters could be 20, and it's really my decision to make her the age I want so...

Name: Cassandra 'Cassy' Dalvin
Appearance:
Tips-to-Look-Beautiful-As-a-Teenage-Girl.gif

Wedding dress:
weekly-deal-wedding-dress-2012-020-1.jpg

History: TBD
Personality:
~Tries to ignore she's only got a few years left alive
~Likes having fun and being funny, sometimes too much
~Trusts a little easier than most
~Can be easily hurt

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@PinkArrow No no! I don't mean to offend you. I just wasn't sure if you knew or not I was actually hoping someone would. That's great. I just wanted to make sure you knew!

Reactions: XxGiaXx
Status
Not open for further replies.