OOC : Age of the Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm composing a post now, it should bring them right to you while you're sleeping/resting.

Alright sounds good guys, I'm off to work so ill check in around 4 this afternoon and read what I missed.

((Sorry bout the double post))

Ok I read the posts, I will try to post tonight (since its kinda on me now), If I don't though I promise, promise, promise one tomorrow. Mondays are a little tough for me.

Yes, I was starting to get weary of my cat-petting-fish avi, so I opted for zombie bunny instead! I was trying to find a funny one but to no avail :(

Yea, Ill post pretty soon.........after work today. Nice Costume Boggy man.

Sorry for the extreme delay. If my character is still alive I would still like to be apart of this story. :)

Welcome back. Yea feel free to jump in whenever, and if you have any idea that you want to share or whatever feel free to do it here.

Thank you. Finally got my post in. Hope it's ok. Got my character into a bit of trouble but hoping that I'll be able to get her out of it. I wasn't too sure where everyone else's characters were.

We're all on a road heading towards sector 2, Lance and Pluto are have just met the Klacton.

Name: Videnkos 113

Race: Andriod

Class: Ex Army Infantry

Appearance:
13c34423be4bc0_full.jpg

Persona: Vid is very quiet, and gentle toned when he does speak. He is aware of the history of the world, but questions it due to not being one of the mindless machines that turned against humanity. He believes himself to be a sin of science, and secretly wishes to kill himself, however his programming prevents himself from doing so. He is poetic, and philosophical in his view on life, or what he deems to be life.

Equipment/Weapons: His hands contain two small generators that allow for him to heat his hands to emmensely high levels in order to burn through most any materials. His eyes allow him the ability to zoom in, and even change between infared, and other various lighting modes to allow him to see at optimal levels in a variety of situations.

He also carries with him, a OSOK assault rifle that was specifically designed for him. The weapon allows Vid to literally connect to it like a computer terminal in order for him to fire with superhuman accuracy, and at previously impossible distances, and angles. The weapon has a thirty round clip, and fires in single, burst, and full automatic.

Short Bio: Videnkos Lazarus was your typical soldier. He followed his orders, and took initiative to get the job done by any means necessary. In all reality... he was much more than that. He was what they could call the Ideal Soldier. His progression through the military ranks not only drew wanted, but also unwanted attention to him during his early years.

It wasn't long until the military, and the science community began to share the same bed in terms of weaponizing soldiers to maximum efficiency. From a pool of eight, Videnkos was the only soldier to survive the grafting process in what was called "Development Asgard." It was a program cooked up between engineers, scientists, and the military leaders as a way to completely revamp the soldier.

His medals, and recommendations made him one a viable choice..., and the only. They implanted his personality into a metal cast of his former self. Not having the ability to transfer past memories, he was born again in a sense. He awoke to a work that would be ripped apart in the months to come.

When the crash happened, he retreated from the military base of his birth, and became a hermit out in the badlands in order to escape the death, and destruction. He's been there for the time being, but every now and then he ventures into the three sections in order to examine, and restock himself.

Kyo is awesome! :3

I am going to take temporary control of Inky's NPC character in response to Angel03's post in the RP, if there are no objections?

I owe a post, and I know this. I've been having trouble with this one, but worry not! Inspiration will come soon.

And Nice Character!! ^^^^

I take it that this means that he's accepted?

I'll have a post soon then.

Status
Not open for further replies.