OOC : Age of the Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^cool man. Great Bio BTW. I'm waiting on a few others before I post again, but if no one else re joins then ill just go ahead.

*cackles in the stormy background*

IT'S ALIIIVE!!! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Okay i really wanted to do this one, but im having a hard time keeping up with all the rp's im in so Im gonna have to wait and pop in later or next time. Im so sorry...

I'm still definitely in! Are we now waiting for more people to join...? Postponing?

Yea I was hoping more (at least the original amount of players) would join, but rather than have it die I guess we could just play with what we have......I'll post soon.

T_T Is this still open? I really like this RP... despite the fact that it's quite young.

I'm Sorry Y'all, I'll post now.

I just had a thought - is it okay if I play another character or create an NPC? I'd like to create some sort of bad guy to make things more interesting. Let me know on your thoughts.

Yea that sounds like it would work. By bad guy do you mean an Android? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

A bad guy could be a survivor that has gone nuts, but my aliens are pretty bad in that they're only after tech, and don't care about suvivors.

so are your aliens bad guys in that case, Vay? Or just really, really selfish? XD

October - Yeah, I was thinking of andriods. On the way home from work, I was visualising something like a small group of crazed androids who have developed 'enlightenment' and are capable of independent thought. They are extremely strong, their leader the strongest, and lead an army of mindless androids. It could be hinted that the leader was the one who created the crash in the first place? for the sake of independent thought for all androids? To release them from 'slavery'?

----

I posted. I just had some rogue robots intervene since it would be uncharacteristic of Pluto to just jump in to a car with a stranger. Hope that's okay. I wouldn't mind the aliens crashing the party as well :D

Oh, and how about we make Inky's character an NPC? Her character still holds some interesting plot capacities and could be utilised to further the RP.

Evil and realy selfish boil down to the same thing, though thier nation was at war with the humans at the time of the crash, in my mind earth has declaired a hazard and came under heavy quaranten, with no ships being aloed to leave or enter the solar system, noone wanted the cause of the crash to spread to thier worlds. myu guys' missoin is to bring samplel of earth anroid technology back for study so that thier race can build thier own.

And I like blood's idea

YEa, That sounds good, blood. So as the Android in question attained enlightenment he became to advanced to be a servant to the humans anymore, thus creating the crash......Thats a good idea, lets roll with it. If you want to put up a Bio of sorts for the Enlightened Droid(s) Go ahead, or just put it up I.C..

Also, Vay Are the Klactons going to be Hostile towards the Human Survivors?

And Making Inkys character a NPC would be ok, Is he out the RP? mabey we should check with him first.

Inky posted that she is in too many RPs and has to drop this one.

As for openly hostile, I don't think so. The commander is smart enough to know that huamns have the most experience in handling the driods and that if he uses thier help while pretending he will help them he takes a lot of risk away from his own men.

cool.... i'll post bios after i get home from work first and get everyone's okay before i begin everything.

yep, inky posted and said she had to leave due to RP overload.

BEWARE! If the Klacton find out there are self awear robots, they WILL make then priority tagers for collection.

Just thought I should warn you. And this should be fun >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.