PARTNER REQUEST Ooah's Search for Serious Parodies (Faux JRPG, Pseudo Fairytales or Generic Superheroes)

C

Clear Skies

Original poster
Whelp, that title ended up a mouthful, sorry about that...

First of all, I'm Ooah, and I'm one of these roleplayers that have burst of inspiration followed by hiatuses of varying length. That's right, I'm THAT one. The one who looses interest for pretty bullshit reasons and need time to work it out. You should probably leave right about now if waiting for IC posts for more than a day or two bother you, or the simple idea of having a rp go to the back burner makes you foam at the mouth because I'm horrible at being both consistant and creative and I refuse to not being creative and just regretting my post.

That was a pretty big red flag, wasn't it? What if I said something more uplifting? The fact is this: I usually am hit in the face with various ideas and I love to come up with plots, even if characters tend to need a soundboard to be created to my satisfaction. Where I'm coming with that? I am looking for a buddy who will not mind randomly switching between rps the time my taste for some plot or another we were working on previously comes back to me.

Variety makes me interested in writing with you, and with that interest comes better quality and faster posts. Should working in themes interest you, I will tell you about what I'm craving right now:

Parodies done as seriously, as straightly as possible.

Basically, I want to poke fun at the JRPG, Fairytale and Superhero genres while still having a solid plot to work towards. Should working with a basic setting and exploring various different light-hearted-with-some-drama-and-lot-of-action-thrown-in interests you, we may get along like a house on fire. :)

Do understand that I do mean the playing straight part, in that while the premise itself is ridiculous and there will be amusing parts, we will have to make effort to make the ridiculous plot as believable as possible. Here are a few ideas for plots I came with:

Villain and Hero are at it again, with Villain having captured Sweetheart to goad Hero into fighting with them again. The problem is that Hero and Sweetheart have recently broke up without Villain hearing about it, and the fact remain that a heartbroken Sweetheart is scary as hell.

Villain and Hero have been fighting for years, and it came to a point where Hero is just tired of fighting. Meeting with Villain on the battlefield one last time, they ask their enemy what would it take for them to stop being an asshole and leave the poor world alone. Villain's answer? "Go on a date with me."

One night, things have gone south and now Villain have to save Hero from their own Sidekick. What. The. F***...?

Finally, do take care to check my Resume and keep in mind that nothing is certain until we click, sorry!