Only Light In the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, just going to throw this out now. I want this to be as interesting for you guys as it is for me and that means telling me your ideas and thoughts in how this will go. I might be the cappy-tain of this little boat but you guys are my crew.

Where/how would you like to begin this RP? I don't want to deal with writing out slow, "my character's all by themselves" intro posts. So what do you people want to do with the beginning.

hmm... I dunno, Lux heist while the Illuminated are off doing some fancy rich people thing?

What about something wantonly extravagant, like a giant feast in the middle of a famine? (For the rich people thing, I mean). Though that might be a bit too much of a Kick the Dog moment.

Reactions: Indabayou
What about something wantonly extravagant, like a giant feast in the middle of a famine? (For the rich people thing, I mean). Though that might be a bit too much of a Kick the Dog moment.
hmm... I dunno, Lux heist while the Illuminated are off doing some fancy rich people thing?
I approve of these two ideas. I want a Lux heist going on in the backyard of a giant feast in the middle of a famine. I then want a not-douchebag Illuminated or two spotting Pitched Matches and I want to see the fall out.

Crap I gotta get a character together hmmmmmm what shall I do.... Thinkin of doing a Pitched

I still haven't posted the CS XD you've got until Sunday Inda!

One more question- since Lux are fruit, do people also eat them? Or are they inedible and only used for light?

I'm calling them fruit only because... it sounds pretty? But yeah. I'm thinking of having them be a combination of drugs and durian fruit. It's an acquired taste with a bad smell. Probably some side effects of either the alcoholic or marijuana variety if you eat them.

EDIT: who wants to make a character that eats them :D

Said character should be some really sneaky guy who breaks into the Illuminated mansions, and everyone wants him to help change the system (since he's the only one who can seem to get in and out) but he's only interested in getting more Lux to get high on.

That could be funny.

Could? I think you're using the wrong word. It would be funny is what you meant. I approve of this character and demand one of you make it reality. I demand it. I'd slam my fist down... but that actually hurts.

I don't think I'd be too great at writing a character like that, so I'll leave it to you other guys :P

I could give it a shot if you want. I bet I could wrangle two characters... I was only going to do one (I have writing experience, but no RP experience) but I think I have enough skill writing characters for stories that I could keep track of two.

If you can handle it. I wasn't actually being serious, like it was just a subtle suggestion. You didn't even have to listen to me, like, wow, surprised here. But if you're up to it, go ahead!

Im sorry if it seemed like I forgot about this rp...but I didn't! And im reading and catching up and uh...I kinda suggested this previously a few days ago;

'Maybe the beginning of this rp there could be rumors of a meeting of the Matches commencing in a very poor Pitched village or area of town and some of the characters can meet up there and start interacting there.

And for those who wish to play the villains, there is a Illuminated ball going on and some of our characters decide to meet in a study or something and discuss the 'Matches' issue and who knows some Matches could be there spying in or actually in the meeting and will go back to report in to the Matches.'

The feast idea (Although balls are just so much more fun to write about!) works too and there could be many of the poor people working the party and the Matches could be waiting in disguise to sneak in and spy on the Illuminated meeting. And the 'fruit' thing idk if y'all ever watched True Blood but in the land of the Fae aka the Light People, there were these light fruits that were addictive and tasted amazing and left people feeling...well lite I guess lol.

All three ideas in one then! Writing this all up now guys. The OoC will be up later.

I'm pretty interested in this rp if you still have spaces?

We do! The OoC is being typed up now.

ALSO: do you happen to be cthulu on RPG?

Woohoo!I was supposed to post here friday but utterly forgot. I'm glad there's still spaces :) I'm thinking of making a slightly unconventional illuminated.

Edit: Yes I am ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.