Only in our lifetime

Lucy smiled at Ana as she walked in.

"Hello Ana, and yes we shall." Lucy motioned for Leo to join them, he sat down and handed Lucy the treaty.

"first , the treaty, then the castle plans. did you tell your mother about this?" Lucy asked as Leo set to feather ink pens in front of the girls.

"So You sign first and then I will" Lucy waited for Ana to sign as she pulled out the plans for the castle and laid then on the table.

((Castles))
http://walls.free.total-wallpapers.com/free-wallpapers/952/castle-24.jpg

http://www.photographyblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/castle4.jpg

Ana blushed, "I was going too, but she had already retired for the night by the time I got home last night and your arrival beat me to it by minutes it seems. That doesn't matter though, I made it clear she can't do anything about it to change my mind."

Ana looked over the treaty, reading it over twice so she didn't miss anything. It looked solid. Both kingdoms treated equally in the treaty and she could see no loopholes that would befit one party and put the other at a disadvantage. "It's quite acceptable." Anastasia took the pen and signed before looking at the castle designs

They where both quite nice but she liked the first one a bit more, it looked like it had more windows and the Dufaythe Princess had always liked things with a lot of windows to let the sunlight in.

Lucy smiled at Ana as she signed the treaty. After she had Lucy signed and then had Leo seal it up and put it in its case, to be properly carried back to her castle.

"Okay, So I like the first design a little better because I think it has more windows and I like the grayness of it, which one do you prefer?"

Lucy smiled at Ana, she wanted them to agree on the castle.

Ana smiled, it seemed they had come to an agreement. Excellent, that meant they were off to a good start. "I prefer that one too. I suppose once we decide on the exact site the castle is to be built on, construction can start right away. The sooner the better, this will take a while to finish after all."

Lucy smiled when they had agreed. "Good I am glad there are no disagreements." Lucy smiled again. "Do you have a preference on where to build the castle?" Lucy wanted Ana to be happy as well, and she wanted her to feel like she had part in forming this new castle and treaty/truce, so Lucy tried her hardest to make that possible.

"Umm, not really" Ana leaned back in her char, biting her lip as she thought. It wasn't a very lady-like habit and her Mother and many tutors had tried to break her of it but nothing had worked. "How about somewhere right on the border? That way it will technically be in both countries and none of the citizens will be able to feel as if we're favouring one country over the other."

Lucy chuckled as Ana leaned back in her chair and bite her lip, it wasn't very proper but Lucy didn't mind, it showed her more kiddish side. "Okay, that makes sense." Lucy looked at Leo and he nodded, the door to the room they were in opened and in came a Black Stallion. "Ana, this is for you, a sign of my appreciation, I am not sure if you like horses but I love them and they are very treasured in my Kingdom. He is a pure breed, and very obedient, but kinda of a little fowl at the same time." Lucy stood up and pet the horse, looking at Ana to see if she approved.

Ana looked up and gasped at the sight of the black horse. He was simply gorgeous. "Oh Lu, thank you, he's gorgeous. Thank you very much." She stood up and walked toward the horse, placing her hand on his muzzle and the horse snorted. "I love horses, thank you Lucy." she smiled brightly at the blonde Queen, "Does he have a name?"

Lucy smiled when Ana said she was happy and that she loved the horse. "He has no name, and I am glad that you love horse's" Lucy smiled and patted The stallions back.

"Hmm. Well we'll think of something I'm sure." She smiled at the other girl. "Come, let's go put him in the stables. And then I'll show you around if you'd like."

Lucy smiled at Ana. "yes I would like that, I didn't name him cause I figured you would like too. I will accompany you too the stables, and I would love to be shown around. In the meantime, Leo will start the construction of our new home, it should be ready in time." Lucy smiled at Ana and began to walk with her to the stables.

Ana, hummed and thought for a moment before she grinned, coming up with the perfect name. "Nikita." She said patting the horse's muzzle. He snorted and she giggled "You like that huh? Nikita it is then."

After placing the newly christened Nikita in the stables, Ana offered her arm to Lucy and started to show her around, careful to avoid running into her mother.