Only Human

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go?" she breathed, looking at him angry. "Go where? There's nowhere for me to go..." she then stared at him, "except to you guys again...where I will be poked and prodded..." she then ran down the hallway. At the end of the door there was a door that only opened to the outside for employees. She tried opening it but it wouldn't budge. She then took a pin from her hair and pick locked it open. The door was too heavy as she tried pushing it. She saw Kauffman and looked around. Noticing an umbrella, she grabbed it and got ready to strike "stay away from me!" she cried out desperately.

Kauffman hesitates, it's true there wasn't anywhere else for Anna to go around here, and he wasn't such a big fan of what Brenson might have planned for her "If you really want to... We could try getting away from here." he said after a while, he figured they could get away from the facility through one of the breaches the intruders had made...

She slowly lowered the umbrella, suddenly the door bursted open. She then rushed to the door "help me get this open!" she said and tried budging the door with her body.

Kauffman wasn't much for strength, but he knew enough physics to know the rick place to kick the door. Backing up and running towards the door, he rammed it with his shoulder causing the door to open up, his shoulder ached but he didn't care, he held the door opening waiting for Anna to get through.

Anna walked through "Cmon, there are stairs down here!" she said and ran down the flight of stairs. An alarm blared over the facility, waking a lot of citizens up. The wall next to Anna bursted open and a huge tank ran over the crumbled remains. Anna screamed and ran behind a wall as the tank shot the wall next to Kauffman down, destroying the facility.

"A... Tank?" Kauffman exclaimed "Where the hell did they get that thing?!" he thought to himself, he had figured it was RPG's they were firing, like last time... He ran, towards Anna, figuring they'd wait for the tank to pass by and get through the hole it just made in the wall, hopefully most of the intruders are already inside the facility...

"Find the girl!" One man demanded as the tank blasted a full hole into the building.
"They went through this hallway!" another man yelled, it was only so long before they would find them.
"Over here..." Anna said and bolted towards a nearby abandoned building.

Kauffman followed behind Anna closely, looking back at the intruders behind them, he wondered how long it would take before they searched the building they were hiding in, they needed to run... Far far away from this place, these particular intruders weren't going to let up their search that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.