Only for mature people to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ochalla

Original poster
Plain M&Ms are the only good M&Ms. I have plenty of good reasons for this. It all boils down to M&Ms needs to stop wasting their time with peanut let alone all those WEIRD flavors no one even can remember despite all the advertisement dollars put into it.

So I'm right and if you don't agree you're being mean!

I don't agree and this is a very mean comment explaining why.

Wait, wait.. OKAY WAIT, HOLD UP A MINUTE wait.. wait lemme play devil's advocate here BUT BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT

almond M&Ms though. ALMOND

Reactions: Mid
I don't bother with peanut M&M's because I don't like peanuts to begin with.

Pretzel M&M's are pretty good though. But that's really the only alternate flavor that I like.

Smarties

/mic drop

You may give to me all the peanut M&Ms, you haters.

Reactions: Minibit
Can we share? Peanut M&M's are clearly too good for the unrefined palates of the others

Reactions: Sidhe and Decimate
Can we share? Peanut M&M's are clearly too good for the unrefined palates of the others
No to the first. Yes to the second.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Adelaide
Peanut butter M&Ms > All M&Ms.

It's like a Reese's Pieces and M&M all in one!

The coconut ones are pretty good too.

Pretzel M&M's are where it's at. Though I'll eat any if offered, no matter the contents.

[spoili]Reese's are better anyway. [/spoili]

Reactions: Mid
Yeah, I never liked nuts in my sweets soooo.......

Psh, nah, the plain milk chocolate M&Ms are one of the lamest kinds. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, peanut, pretzel, and those crispy whatever ones they had for a while are all better than those ones.

Also you're a nerd and you smell like used socks. I go hard when I'm being mean.

Reactions: Seba and Mid
[INSERT MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT THAT'S ONLY TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO M&M'S BUT MOSTLY SERVES AS A SPRINGBOARD FOR SHOUTING LOUDLY AND COMING OFF AS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT-SOUNDING AS PICKING APART OF EACH AND EVERY POST ABOVE ENSUES FOLLOWED BY A KAWAII FACE]

We all know that Pretzel M&Ms are God-tier.

Reactions: Astaroth
  • Useful
Reactions: Esmeray and Ochalla
I never realized we were so incompatible. NOOOOO. ;___; Alas, these are my favorite:

rs_560x415-141002132057-1024.Crispy-MMs.ms.100214_copy.jpg

OMG THEY HAVE A CANDY CORN FALVOR!? I NEED THIS IN MY LYFE.
Gotta be honest:

I fuckin' love candy corn.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.