Only for mature people to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE TO ADMIT THOSE COCONUT M&MS ARE PRETTY BALLER. O__O

Also, Jorick sucks balls and dicks.

Reactions: Mid
Wow, so much anger over candy....

Okay, not sure what that's supposed to mean. Sorry if I offended you in any way, it wasn't intended, I was just goofing around.

Okay, not sure what that's supposed to mean. Sorry if I offended you in any way, it wasn't intended, I was just goofing around.
Lol! No worries. I didn't get it from pigging out on candy. Got pregnant and end up with gestational diabetes that never went away. Who knew you could get it from getting knocked up? I sure as hell didn't. @_@

• Useful
Reactions: Mid
  • Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
We have poutine too, except it's better. We call it loaded fries. We lose the gravy and the cheese curds, and substitute bacon, molten cheese, sour cream, and chives.

Alternatively, nachos. Nachos are amazing.

We have poutine too, except it's better. We call it loaded fries. We lose the gravy and the cheese curds, and substitute bacon, molten cheese, sour cream, and chives.

I want it. I want it lots

There is nothing better than poutine. I don't appreciate your slander.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Canada doesn't have Utz potato chips! The BEST chips in the world.

Actually, neither does majority of the US. XD

Damn I love Maryland. <3

Reactions: Yanna

That's not poutine. The only thing that mess has in common with poutine is fries.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I HAVE TO ADMIT THOSE COCONUT M&MS ARE PRETTY BALLER. O__O

Also, Jorick sucks balls and dicks.
You're just jealous because I do it better than you. ;D

...THEY HAVE COCONUT FLAVOR?! WHERE?! OMG

Also: mega chocolate, peanut butter, almonds and crispy.

And penises. Everywhere.

But... I never... said I supported peanut M&Ms...

Yeeeaaah no.

Crispy M&Ms are clearly the only kind of M&Ms anyone should be eating, and everyone who disagrees is a godless heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.