Online priorities

K

Kitti

When you first log onto your computer/phone/whatever for the day, what is the first thing that you check?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Uhhhh Iwaku? XD

discoooord, friends are what gives me the will to get up in the morning

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Discord so I can see what the squad has been up to while I've been sleep. And then I don't check Iwaku so I can remind behind and procrastinate.

Iwaku of course xD

Then my discord, WhatsApp and email.

Email.

edit: haha. People who check email first unite lol

Discord, then Iwaku for me :D

I usually check Skype first due to the fact my best friend REFUSES to switch over to Discord. I'll never understand him.

Anyway, I check Discord next and then lurk around on a few forums.

• Haha
Reactions: junebug
I usually check Skype first due to the fact my best friend REFUSES to switch over to Discord. I'll never understand him.

Anyway, I check Discord next and then lurk around on a few forums.

How dare he?! xDDD just kidding i'm sure he's a loveable weirdo anyways

Youtube. I usually don't have a good reason other than I'm great at procrastination.

Discord, then Iwaku.

E-Mail, Reddit, Twitter. Just see if anything is going on I should know about before I start the day. I suppose there's better places for news lol.

Discord. Sometimes I open my e-mail first, though.

alarm clock, email/discord (depending on if I've got messages from discord waiting for me to respond), facebook, weather (always hoping that it'll be less than 80-something degrees F that day). Sometimes iwaku after all that because usually this is my morning routine when I wake up to get ready for work LOL.

I usually check my email first! I like to make sure I don't miss anything important, be it from the school or otherwise. But right after that comes Discord :D then Iwaku.

Web Comics, followed by news sites, then Iwaku and then finally I shall start shifting through the mountain of discord messages that build up while I sleep.

My notifications on the lock screen, or in the bar! Then depending what catches my attention the fastest it is either Discord or my email.

Reactions: Kitti
Iwaku and my email. Probably Iwaku awhile after that.

:cookie:

My notifications on the lock screen, or in the bar! Then depending what catches my attention the fastest it is either Discord or my email.
Same, my email notifications on my phone are the first thing that I look at. Then usually any other notifs on my phone. Then if my morning routine has time for coffee by the computer, I open my other emails there, then FB, Iwaku, and Discord in order depending on if I expect something to have happened or not.