online games

O

oddsox

Original poster
Hey guys, I play Minecraft (yes Im that random guy) and I havent played anything besides that TF2 and No More Room In Hell on Steam. does anybody here play a game I moght like online? A browser game?

It's not something everyone enjoys, but I always like to get a good, full game of Board Game Online going. Maybe you'd like it.

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
Does it have to be a multiplayer game?

uuh not neccesarily sometimes game sare better by yourself

Borderlands 2 is fun. You can play solo, or allow Steam friends (or even random people) to join your games. Shoot guns at things, pick up loot, win.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
WHAT LEVEL ARE YOUR CHARACTERS ON BORDERLANDS 2, ODDSOX? Sorry for shouting. But we are always looking for people to play with. We being Fluffy and I.

Also, I play a lot of games at http://www.armorgames.com/

You can try your hands on DragonAge: Origins. The story and game mechanics are absolutely amazing. I must admit the graphics may be a little dated but it doesn't take any of the experience out of the game.

Lev plays a BUNCH of online games.

Team Fortress 2,Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Awesomenauts, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2... For action oriented games...

Board Game Online, Words With Friends, Scramble with Friends, What's the Phrase?, and Matching with Friends for the puzzle/strategy/casual type games...

Pocket Planes and Tiny Tower for simulation games. :D

Uhh, the one I enjoy most is a music game called OSU! :D