online games

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by oddsox, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I play Minecraft (yes Im that random guy) and I havent played anything besides that TF2 and No More Room In Hell on Steam. does anybody here play a game I moght like online? A browser game?

2. It's not something everyone enjoys, but I always like to get a good, full game of Board Game Online going. Maybe you'd like it.

• Love Love x 1
  3. its interesting, very interesting.

4. Does it have to be a multiplayer game?

5. uuh not neccesarily sometimes game sare better by yourself

6. Borderlands 2 is fun. You can play solo, or allow Steam friends (or even random people) to join your games. Shoot guns at things, pick up loot, win.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. I have Borderlands 2 for xbox. Thanks tho

8. WHAT LEVEL ARE YOUR CHARACTERS ON BORDERLANDS 2, ODDSOX? Sorry for shouting. But we are always looking for people to play with. We being Fluffy and I.

Also, I play a lot of games at http://www.armorgames.com/

9. You can try your hands on DragonAge: Origins. The story and game mechanics are absolutely amazing. I must admit the graphics may be a little dated but it doesn't take any of the experience out of the game.

10. Lev plays a BUNCH of online games.

Team Fortress 2,Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Awesomenauts, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2... For action oriented games...

Board Game Online, Words With Friends, Scramble with Friends, What's the Phrase?, and Matching with Friends for the puzzle/strategy/casual type games...

Pocket Planes and Tiny Tower for simulation games. :D

Uhh, the one I enjoy most is a music game called OSU! :D