OnexOne RolePlay Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hopeless Wanderer

Original poster
Hello! So I have a lot of ideas for some roleplays but no plots, so I'd love to add our ideas together to create an awesome roleplay! :) If anyone is interested I usually play the guy but I can totally play the girl, I play BxB and BxG, I love angst :)

"Requirements":
-Post at least once a day, I understand life gets in the way and if you can't post just let me know :)
-Good Grammar/Spelling
-No God Complex-ing your character
-No killing my character unless we've talked about something like that.​

I'm so excited! Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about what we want to do :)

Reactions: Sav
I'm willing to listen, I mainly roleplay the girl, so you can roleplay the guy. I'm new to the site so sorry if I seem weird. Not used to forum roleplays just yet.

Hey, maybe we could do one together? I play as a girl, so that could work out. :D

I'm willing to listen, I mainly roleplay the girl, so you can roleplay the guy. I'm new to the site so sorry if I seem weird. Not used to forum roleplays just yet.
I'd love to role play the guy :) Was there anything you had in mind? I'm new here too so don't worry!

I will after I eat dinner and I'll let you know!

I'd love to roleplay with you too, if you're still looking! I usually play a girl.

*Waves hands around* I'm interested! Could you PM me, if you are, so we could make up some epic plot line? :D

Hii~
I'm looking for another RP partner, if you're still interested for more.
Shoot me a PM and we can discuss details. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.