OnexOne RolePlay Anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hopeless Wanderer, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! So I have a lot of ideas for some roleplays but no plots, so I'd love to add our ideas together to create an awesome roleplay! :) If anyone is interested I usually play the guy but I can totally play the girl, I play BxB and BxG, I love angst :)

"Requirements":
    -Post at least once a day, I understand life gets in the way and if you can't post just let me know :)
    -Good Grammar/Spelling
    -No God Complex-ing your character
    -No killing my character unless we've talked about something like that. ​

I'm so excited! Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about what we want to do :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm willing to listen, I mainly roleplay the girl, so you can roleplay the guy. I'm new to the site so sorry if I seem weird. Not used to forum roleplays just yet.

3. Hey, maybe we could do one together? I play as a girl, so that could work out. :D

4. I'd love to role play the guy :) Was there anything you had in mind? I'm new here too so don't worry!

5. Sounds great!! I'd love too :) Did you have something you wanted to do?

6. College friends for a slice-of-life?

7. What's "slice-of-life?"

8. Basically normal life.

9. Oh!!! Okay, yeah sure!!

10. So you wanna start up the thread for us?

11. I will after I eat dinner and I'll let you know!

12. If you do, link me please.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't know how or where to create the thread, did you want to do it in the Inbox?

14. Hm, I guess that can be a start for now.

15. I'd love to roleplay with you too, if you're still looking! I usually play a girl.

16. *Waves hands around* I'm interested! Could you PM me, if you are, so we could make up some epic plot line? :D

17. Hii~
    I'm looking for another RP partner, if you're still interested for more.
    Shoot me a PM and we can discuss details. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.