OneXOne plots Fandom and OC

• Thread starter Martica Narcassa
  • Start date
M

Martica Narcassa

Original poster
Still looking for a partner for some OneXOne rps.
(please note I intend for these to become NSFW)
Bold indicates which character I would prefer to play.

Fandom

Welcome to Night Vale - CecilXCarlos (possible M-preg), and the same pairing but in an HS AU setting
Marvel- ThorXLoki (lots of angst) LokiXTony
Black Butler- SebastianXCiel (and yes if you prefer we can bump up Ciel's age) SebastianXClaude
Norgami- OC characters (you may have to help generate a plot, and this is the only one I'll allow to be hetero)
Free!- RinXHaruXMakoto (I can play two characters in this plot) NagisaXRei

Original

Warning: Incestuous plot - In another world where everyone is part demon and part animal an older brother takes his younger brother under his wing in order to begin training him as a (guard, solider, assassin). The younger brother is rather innocent and young.

Please only message me/reply to this thread if you are interested in one of the ideas/pairings suggested above.
Those are the only things I want to rp at this time and messages for anything else will be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, does 'NSFW' suggest any naughty content? Or just gore type things?

Ah, well if you're looking for more than just a small amount of vague smut, I'd suggest making requests in your libertine area so other teens like me don't stumble over this and request to partner up~

I always post in OneXOne because I only do OneXOne rps. I did put 18+ on this as well.
Edit: Added a 3rd plot

Plot 2 has been removed. Still looking to fill the other openings.

Hey, I would fancy doing either of those Free! pairings with you! I can play any of the characters if needed, so let me know.

Plot three has been filled. Still looking for someone for plot 1.
Also very interesting in filling the Marvel pairings.