3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Dystopian, Slice of Life
Hello! I'm currently looking for potential role play partners. I can do the same plot with multiple people. Thanks for reading and talk soon!

About Me:
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Availability: I can usually post daily, sometimes every other day. If I'm going to be absent I will inform you.
  • Limits: Sexual themes are dependent on the individual role play. I can either fade to black, or include some description. There doesn't have to be any period. I am okay with swearing, drugs, abuse, bullying, violence. NO piss/scat, pedophilia or bestiality.
  • Content: I usually post 1-3 paragraphs. Sometimes more, less is fine if there's lots of direct dialogue, but I don't want any one-liners. Getting the point across and giving each other something to work with is the key.
  • I have no problem with OOC banter.
  • I prefer to role play in PM

Some Plot Ideas:

• Settings: Modern, Medieval, Fantasy, War-torn, Futuristic.

• Modern setting. I'd like us to play a pair of seniors in high school, with my character being your typical rich, popular football jock. Your character would be either a nerd that ends up having to help the jock academically while the jock makes his life hell or your character is a punk that transferred in from another school, and intends to make life hell for the jock. My vision for this is to have a bit of darkness or twisted shit go on. What seems normal on the outside reflects nothing on what happens on the inside; sex, drugs, abuse, blackmail, you name it. Details can be added, removed or tweaked as needed. There would be a number of side characters we both control to help drive the story along.

• Fantasy setting. My character is a human Prince whose father is away for political reasons. When an Elven spy is discovered somewhere in the kingdom, the Prince must decide how to handle him. The first reaction is to have him executed, but something changes his mind. The roles could be reversed on this too (you playing the Elven spy, ends up capturing the Prince somehow).

• Modern and/or Fantasy setting. Your character is a vigilante of sorts, in a large city where public safety is handled by a private company ran by my character. Not happy with how justice is served and some rampant corruption, your character takes to the streets to do a little cleaning. Your character eventually meets my character, unbeknownst to him that the man standing in front of him is the much sought after vigilante. There would be an underlying attraction and a dangerous game to play.

• Open to more so pitch me your ideas!

Some Example Pairings: (First being my character, the second set being yours).

Jock * Nerd/Punk
Cop * Criminal
Prince * Servant/Knight/Thief
Normal Human * Superhero
Target * Assassin
Assassin * Target
Human * Demon/Angel/Something
Agent * Hacker/Vigilante

-open to more, pitch me your ideas!-

Who I'm Looking For:
  • 18+
  • Available a few times a week minimum. Daily is even better.
  • Ability to communicate if you'll be absent or if you have issues/ideas with the role play.
  • Ability to help drive the plot, toss in twists, show initiative.
  • Limits: Must be similar to mine but we can discuss that together as it pertains to a role play.
  • Firm grasp on grammar (mainly knowing how to utilize spell check, proper capitalization, proofreading your post before you hit Send, etc) . Posting 1-3 paragraphs as well. No chat speak IC.
  • No anime pictures for character sheets, please. (fan art is okay for the Elven plot, etc)
  • Brownies

Think you fit the bill? Contact me via PM with the following information:
  • Name or something I can call you.
  • Time Zone
  • Availability
  • Limits
  • Ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav
Spots still open.

Made some additions.

Possibly taking on one or two more role plays. Dependent on plot/pairing and prospective partner. Please be sure you've read the original post.

Do you play more dominant characters or submissive characters?

Additional edits.

Hi. I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Are there any roles above that you are craving to do?

Embrace the edits.

Partly cloudy with a chance of bump. I know you're out there

Bump. Have a great weekend.

Are you really God? :o *hands a plate of brownies *

I don't actually exist.

Anyway due to work I am not accepting new role plays at this time. I'll update if/when that changes!

Alright since I need to get my creative juices flowing again, I am going to look for ONE role play which will hopefully help jump start my motivation and creativity again (.

See my original post for basic information but here's what I'm looking for in this specific case and yes I'm selective:

Medieval setting (probably some fantasy/magic to help drive the plot and characters). I'd like to play a young prince who is next in line for the throne, while your character is most likely a knight assigned to protect him. There would be a number of side characters we could both control to help with the setting and plot (including the King, a rival Prince, a Lady that the King wants for his son, a sorceress, etc). Ideally there would be romance, battles, treason, backstabbing, politics, and more. I have a few ideas for the plot, but otherwise it's an open world where anything can happen.

While I strongly prefer a male partner it's not a deal breaker. I'd enjoy many responses so I can find the best fit. Even better if that person is "aggressive" when it comes to the story and world. All too many times in my role plays it seems to fall all on me and that is a huge turn off and I'll grow uninterested. This does not mean you will do all the work. The role play is a canvas that we both must paint. Challenge my character! There's a general direction to head, but there's so much wiggle room for ideas. I'd love to discuss things further with you. Lastly while I expect sexual scenes to eventually happen, that's far from the focal point, so if you're curious I expect them to be "equal".

Status
Not open for further replies.